Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member (16680 Views)

Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / ‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Islie: 12:10am On May 05, 2015
By Dayo Johnson
Akure—THE embattled 73-year-old deputy governor of Ondo state Alhaji Ali Olanusi who was impeached last week has been appointed as a member of the Board of Trustees, BoT, of the All Progressive Congress, APC.

This was contained in a letter signed by the secretary of the Party’s National Executive Committee, NEC, Hon. Mai Bala Buni.
Buni said Olanusi’s appointment as a BoT member took effect from July 4, last year.
The impeached deputy governor defected to the APC barely 24 hours to the last March 28 Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Alhaji Olanusi was later impeached following allegations of gross misconduct by the House of Assembly.
He has since been replaced by the former Agriculture Commissioner, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo.
The appointment of the former deputy governor looks like compensation for his ordeal after his defection from the PDP.
However, the new BoT member has vowed to challenge the impeachment process in law court with his new position.
His appointment as a member of the party’s highest decision making body would last for four years.
The appointment letter said that within the four-year tenure, the former Deputy Governor would work with other members of BoT to develop the party.
It advised him to liaise with other members of the board to work for the progress, unity and development of the party.
Olanusi the letter stressed would work within the ambit of the constitution of the APC and take decisions objectively on behalf of the party in the interest and growth of the members.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/impeached-ondo-deputy-gov-olanusi-now-apc-bot-member/

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Firefire(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2015
Good for him, he has gone to join his classmates...

18 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by apeoyemojo: 12:16am On May 05, 2015
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!

34 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Boscojugunu(m): 12:20am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
@The age of 73? I weep for my dear country Nigeria. Where do we youths stand? Why won't youths pedddle drugs when they'v been relegated to the background? Government appointments and positions no longer based on competence or merit but on compensation and satisfaction of interests!
weep for yourself

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2015
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by enm(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2015
If this is true, that mean the guy while in pdp he was already a registered APC member doing a dirty work in the pdp. In other word e don tey wey the guy port.

16 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by pedel: 2:20am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Which youth? with the kinds of posts I read from most Nigerian youth on nairaland, it is evident that the youth stands nowhere and no chance. Let them continue to book spaces and hurl insults and abuses on nairaland.

The youth may have a shot at being involved in nigerian politics when they stop bothering themselves about the massive clivage of Halima Abubakar and Tonto Dike's g-strings.
They have to start with making inteligent statements, not 'GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model' kind of slogan that bothers on stupidity and insanity.

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by KriTic24A: 5:15am On May 05, 2015
My brother, leave them alone.
They don't have time for decent argument with a view to learning from it.
Anybody whose view does not agree with their warped mind gets insulted.
Were they not there when their HERO appoints an 80 years old to head NPA?
But to them GMB is senile at 72?
Let them continue to bother themselves with somebody's 'massive cleavage'; 'must see picture' on NairaLand.

As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Scatterboss(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2015
KriTic24A:

My brother, leave them alone.
The dont't have time for decent arguement with a view to learning from it.
Anybody whose view does not agree with their warped mind gets insulted.
Were they not there when their HERO appoints an 80 years old to head NPA?
But to them GMB is senile at 72?
Let them continue to bother themselves with somebody's 'massive cleavage'; 'must see picture' on NairaLand.

As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

Good point. Too many childish hypocrites on nairaland. Youth indeed.

11 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 6:09am On May 05, 2015
Nothing concern me.if Una like criticize youths.no go hustle.youth day hustle pass u.day hope for youth government you go old
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by efilefun(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2015
why asking now When GEJ preferred to enrich the pocket of people within that age range thru the useless "CONFAB" by providing BILLIONS of naira while the so called youths are home due to strikes for a whole academic session. Tell me what are the achievements of all the youths in GEJ's administration They were all concerned about their pocket. Like the popular saying, "What an elder sees while sitting a young man can never see it while standing.
apeoyemojo:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by ijustdey: 6:56am On May 05, 2015
He has since been replaced by the former
Agriculture Commissioner, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo.
The appointment of the former deputy governor
looks like compensation for his ordeal after his
defection from the PDP.

A better compensation I must say...... he sitting with the decision makers of the ruling party is no just an ordinary feat

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2015
He joined d right team. Sai APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by jlinkd78(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

Which youth? with the kinds of posts I read from most Nigerian youth on nairaland, it is evident that the youth stands nowhere and no chance. Let them continue to book spaces and hurl insults and abuses on nairaland.

The youth may have a shot at being involved in nigerian politics when they stop bothering themselves about the massive clivage of Halima Abubakar and Tonto Dike's g-strings.
They have to start with making inteligent statements, not 'GEJ my hero, Fayose my role model' kind of slogan that bothers on stupidity and insanity.

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Olaolufred(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:

[size=14pt]Are you not one of those who collects money to sell your future.

Keep mourning while it is obvious you are not ready for change.
[/size][size=8pt][/size]

6 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by jlinkd78(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

Exactly

5 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by darlingtonNYIG(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2015
pedel:

you just said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On May 05, 2015
Politics now full time job...don't these people have any other thing apart from politics..naija I hhail you
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 7:36am On May 05, 2015
I love transformation
I hate "change"
Quote me to blast me and ya will never make it in life

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by JumiaConsult: 7:37am On May 05, 2015
grass to grace things
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by bastien: 7:37am On May 05, 2015
The word impeach na e dey rein now o
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by LMAyedun(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
Ok. All the best in his new appointment.

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by mechanics(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:
nawa o, d man is meant to b resting in his village, i just wonda wat he want again at dat age.

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by disloman(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2015
That's life 4 us.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Nobody: 7:41am On May 05, 2015
I am a youth, i prefer to watch and talk about tonto dikes massive booty and afrocandy's boobies than meedle in the murky digusting waters of Nigerian Zoological politics, were nothing but my early death is guaranteed. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Chillypelly(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2015
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Babzrockman: 7:42am On May 05, 2015
PDP will suffer as opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by Gboliwe: 7:43am On May 05, 2015
Firefire:
Good for him, he has gone to join his classmates...

grin grin grin grin no be small classmates. Adult education at 30 hard not to talk of 73. grin
Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by cana882(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2015
olanusi's smart but too crafty to be trusted. d guy have been undercover for too long. wat can i say except mimiko deserves wat is coming due to his selfish & wicked greed because he will regret still being a governor in buhari's regime. as for my people up there, relax, when we say youth, we mean 40-50yrs and not a jambite grin

3 Likes

Re: Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member by 83lagosroad(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
apeoyemojo:

Double standard again. APC will not welcome PDP detectors.it equally shows how unpatriotic to his former party. And a Las the gov is justified for the impeachment. Anti party activities. Deliberately planted there as a mole

I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Are Sponsoring Daily Protests Against Oshiomhole - Nabena / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.