Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. (680 Views)

What You Can Do To Succeed - Miss It And Remain Stagnant For Life! / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Choose Your Role Models Who Has Touch The Lives Of The People And The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by samzy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
The mystery shallow water that takes life of people that enters it, located at Lemna/Marian Road extension, by the newly constructed overhead bridge, in Calabar Municipality of Cross River State, yet took the life of a father and the daughter as they disappeared mysteriously into the shallow stagnant water..

The wife of the deceased (Mrs Kate Ime Innocent) narrated via Maryeteng blog that her husband left the house with my two children, Ruth and Divine (male) to this place to wash his vehicle. He used to plight Calabar - Lagos, Calabar – Abuja routes, few hours later, people came to tell me that water has swallowed her husband and daughter, Ruth. Kate, who could not talk again due to grief, beckoned on her son, Divine, to tell how it happened.

Throwing more light on the death of his father and sister, 13 year old Divine, said after they had finished washing the vehicle, his father went back to the pond to bath, but that suddenly; the father was seen struggling with something which was seemingly dragging him down.

β€œAt that point, my sister, Ruth, jumped in to help him out but both of them then disappeared; I could not see them again. Something told me to jump in too but I did not so I started to cry out for help,” little Divine said amidst tears.
In the midst of that confusion, our reporter said, a man, identified as a highly spiritual man vested with knowledge of such matters appeared. He was said to have been contacted by family members for the rescue mission.

After pouring libations repeatedly and making some incantations, the man, whose name could not be ascertained as at the time of this report, jumped into the pond, and in a twinkle of an eye, dragged out two bodies. They were stone dead. The corpses were identified by Mrs Kate as her husband and daughter.

The deceased Hiace bus, with registration number, CAL 85 XA was stationed at the scene of the incident.

anonymouse source who happened to have witness the incident said that same stagnant water took the lives of 5 people within the month of November, 2014, including that of a male student of Government Technical Collage, 8 miles Calabar, who was buried right by the pond.

some other witness said the pond has become an abode of death. Taxi drivers who used to come here to wash their vehicles should avoid this place. Parents should equally warn their children never to come here to bath.
This place is not even a stream with high water current yet it is killing people every day.

visit source for more details and images....

source: http://voiceofcalabar..com/2014/12/photo-mysterous-stagnant-water-took.html

Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by freshness2020: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Creepy!

1 Like

Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
stagnant water can be very very dangerous,
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by alberto2k(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chisos! Good Lord have mercy o
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by dominique(f): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Still waters run deep!
RIP to the departed sad
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
#scary
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by Truth24(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
#Spiritual
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by Henix(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
#strange
Re: Graphics! Mysterous Stagnant Water Took The Lives Of A Father And Daughter.. by samzy(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Its spiritual becos that place is a just a canal or more like a flood sef.

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here (Thread For Newbies) / Pls We Need Press @ Southern Sun Hotel Ikoyi Dey Are Having Protest. Spread The / See This, I Dare You To Provide A Correct Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.