Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye (6732 Views)

Pleasant Surprise From NTA / No Surprise In Security Circles Over Ex-cjn’s Son Joining ISIS / Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by Caseless: 2:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Vibra:
Buhari/Osinbajo or Goodluck/sambo,I don't care who wins as long as it's God's chosen in that Aso Rock
GOD has given u pvc, use it.

1 Like

Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by datguru: 3:28am On Dec 28, 2014
3kay945:

I don't get you. What is uncalled for? He talking about how the society ought to be or talking about politics in church?

Politics in church!
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by tunde705(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2014
THIS THREAD IS MISLEADING. SO ANY SENIOR RANKING PASTOR IN REDEEM HAS NOW BECOME ADEBOYE? OP I PITY YOUR PATHETIC LIFE...
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Vibra:
I wonder where the mods are when it's clearly stated
Rule 8:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
The mods are not everywhere, they need your help by reporting any thread that flout forum rules. But you didn't report this thread to them. That's not fair sad
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by Obinoscopy(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2014
D9ty7:

The mod on night shift is asleep when this topic was posted. Seun and his goons who only respond to the title moderators but are not moderating anything.
False information.
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by PentiumPro(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
One thing is certain, if this truly comes from Pastor Kalejaiye, then there is no need to ask the direction of the church.
Meanwhile I don't like church getting involved in politics, politics and religion mix is just too combustible
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Was everyone given pvc?
Cc:caseless
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by lebienconnu: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
FastShipping:
There you have it.

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015!

Sai APC!

Sai Nigeria!

Sai Buhari
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by mandarin: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Politics and religion co-exist from time immemorial whether in the Bible,Quoran, or African traditional religion.
I think the RCCG has debunked any link with any political party or candidate and that is suffice for all that the church is not a political body but a spiritual one and members of the church belong to various political thinking.
We must know however that church members and pastors are free citizens of Nigeria and have the right to support their own candidates of choice and because pastors are spiritual leaders they must not vote or be voted for?
I think the current political leaders have introduced religion into our politics more than at anytime of the country's history and sincerely speaking, I feel now that it seems not to be working on their favor some if their wards are here to condemn pastors and church leaders that speak politics on the pulpit meanwhile the way we bother God on poverty in our society would have be less if politicians have done the right thing to develop the country.Now that a pastor talked about change you shouldn't be enraged.
David, Oduduwa, Al-Sauud family,Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Sultan etc are both religious and political leaders.
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by Caseless: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Vibra:
Was everyone given pvc?
Cc:caseless
NO! But there is a provision for fresh registration for those that could not get theirs. Maybe the temporary one might be used along the line because i don't see INEC getting it right before the election.
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by 3kay945(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
datguru:

Politics in church!

Pls, tell me you're joking, how can you separate politics from Church or other human association
Least to say, if you want the prayers of your church members to be answered let the people be informed on how to make decisive decisions when it comes to electing a leader.
Otherwise, their action and inaction will come back to hunt them sooner or later.
Re: ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye by sweetgala(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
datguru:
Waste of time

It is quite disheartening and questionable how the passage in the bible that says "do not be unequally yoked with unbelivers " and the other that says "friendship with the world is enmity with God" has been ignored or misinterpreted in this situation. It is sardonic and religiously uncalled for

"Unbelievers" not "Muslims"

There is also a page that says even those who know of the rules of the law and abide by it's tenets , would be judged equally as those for claim to follow Christ diligently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This In My Polling Unit,is It Allowed ?? (picture) / See Atiku 5 Wives And 26 Children , / PVC: PDP Cautions INEC Field Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.