Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

$30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala (696 Views)

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Rivers Govt Replies Okonji-iweala On Missing $5B From Excess Crude Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by Olamitisoji(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/30-billion-not-missing-excess-crude-accounts-okonjo-iweala/#sthash.yyPm778o.dpuf

The Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala says 30 billion dollars is
not missing from the Excess Crude
Account as speculated by Gov. Adams
Oshiomhole of Edo.
This is according to a statement
issued on Saturday in Abuja by Mr
Paul Nwabuikwu, the spokesperson to
the minister.
“The widely published comment by Gov.
Adams Oshiomhole alleging that 30
billion dollars is missing from the
Excess Crude Account is shocking and
totally untrue.
“The comments reflect, once again,
the unfortunate tendency of some
political players to politicise the
management of the economy on the
basis of half-truths and sundry
distortions.
“This is not good for the country,’’
the statement read in part.
It stated that Oshiomhole’s
comments gave the impression that
the Federal Government doles out
whatever it wished to the states from
the Federation Account.
“But anyone who is familiar with the
Federation Accounts Allocation
Committee (FAAC) process knows that
this is simply not true.
“The meetings are held every month
and Commissioners of Finance and
other officials represent their states
and agreements are reached on
issues including the distribution of
proceeds from the Account.
“There is no 30 billion dollars missing
from the Excess Crude Account as
alleged by Governor Oshiomhole,’’ it
added.
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by Divinekings(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria politics which way forward. If your
financial status its
ok with you then this is
not for you, but if you are
still struggling to make
both ends meet or you
want to increase your
income then I urge youto
take a bold step now and
start making cool
legit money online.
I have good news for you,
it is FREE TO JOIN.
www.winningtrick./2014/12/06/engaging-in-income-stream-that-lasts/
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
I no no wetin I go comment sef but mak I just wait mak jungle mature..
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by donmalcolm21(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
ApC is synonymous with hogwash and lies

1 Like

Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by oduastates: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
How much is missing then?

$50 billion?
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by nedu2000(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
if its 1000 trillion missing,how would we even know when theres no accountability in the first place
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Our false federalism = Unitary system has created almajiri (beggar)States

Very soon the governors will say the reason they are not performing is because they got nothing from the Excess Crude Account

When are we going to have

Excess Cocoa Account

Excess Groundnut Account

Excess Mineral Resources Account

Excess Manufacturing Account

And other

Excess Accounts

Oshiomole go and make Edo state financially independent of Abuja

Fellow Nigerians let discard this false federalism = Unitary system

Let embrace the following

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political stability cool

1 Like

Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by mayorall(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Then how much is missing?.
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by chemali: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Release the unedited audit report now!
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mrs Groundnut head and puffpuff cheeks, tell us how much is missing. All I know is that money is missing.
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by shikshark: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
if its not missing then what happened to it?
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by juman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Awon ole jati jati.

Oju ole reee oleeee.
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
So how much money is missing? Put all information online so that we can access, analyze and draw conclusions.
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am really disappointed in this woman.. I expected alot better from her...She really messed up her integrity
Re: $30 Billion Not Missing From Excess Crude Accounts – Okonjo-iweala by motherlode: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Uhn uhn it was not missing! The money go market, e go soon cum back. grin
Abeg helep me to tell oshiomole sey i read 1 prophecy ontop Nairaland by one pirate wey talk sey if him no mellow him go soon enter motor go meet yar'adua ooo biko! ejo! please! wink

(1) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor's CPS, Uche Onwuchekwa Involved In Auto Crash / How APC, Obasanjo, Tinubu Plot To Make Osinbajo Another Jonathan / INEC Database, APC Hacking And The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.