Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

IBB Got It Wrong Once Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Got It Wrong Once Again (1389 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / ''jonathan Got It Wrong On Odi''- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BigB11(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
“What I will say is simple: the president means well for this country and he is working well for this country. Anybody who means well for this country should support the President to make sure that Nigeria survives as a united country,”...IBB
http://www.thecable.ng/ibb-anybody-means-well-nigeria-will-support-jonathan

If this story is accurate....
As one of the Die Hard IBB supporters, I want to be one of the first to come forward to say, IBB got it wrong yesterday, he got wrong again today and will also get it wrong tomorrow, and many years to come . For this reason, there is no turning back and no time to waste on entertaining anything that will continue to keep Nigeria back and Nigerians down.

A president that means well for this country is not good enough. We can not continue to do the same rubbish and expect greatness. We need a courageous president that has the leadership skills to provide security, inculcate discipline and eradicate corruption in Nigeria.

The time has come for all Nigerians to come together as one, lift this great country back up and restore our Nigerian pride.
For the first time in many years, Nigerians are about to get it right, therefore, do not allow selfish, greedy and heartless entities to swerve us from accomplishing our goal (rescuing this great nation).

Nigeria must rise again...

There is no turning back, Buhari is our man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ok. Your opinion though
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by blemon44(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP you can not creat a topic and conclude everything on your own

why did you post it here?

And how did IBB get it all wrong

1 Like

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by Truth24(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Didn't read
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by Toluxzy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ tilll 2019...... Dats finall

3 Likes

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by dejisky(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
He surely got it wrong because he is afraid of going to prison if GMB wins presidential electn. IBB is one of the cabal that is benefiting frm ds clueless govt of stealing is not corruption.But Baba has spoken he says he prefer to be imprison by GMB govt than to allow Otuoke Shoeless fisherman to rule us for another 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by zomby(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
There are some people out there that pretend to be looking out for Nigeria, but indirectly looking out for themselves. I will not drop any names at this time. YOU CAN FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME, BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.
I'm just thankful that Nigerians have finally woken up from their everlasting deep sleep. We're smarter today than yesterday and can not be tricked anymore. We deserve exceptional leadership and not just a leader that means well.

1 Like

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by slimfit1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ok
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES A MONK IN REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF APC ISLAM.
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by simpleseyi: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
pls let us put ourselves in Nigerian politicians' shoes. If my father has held political office in the last 16 years of PDP unfortunate rule, then I will never wish Buhari becomes president.

IBB is definitely scared of serving jail term with his grey hair. Even Tinubu is praying seriously that Buhari does not jail him when he (Buhari) is sworn in. Politicians including IBB knows that running away from Nigeria when Buhari becomes president is no escape route because Umaru Dikko that ran to U.K. in 1984 was abducted by Israeli security agents hired by Buhari and was about to be cargoed back to Nigeria before U.K. government stopped the process.
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BigB11(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm totally disappointed in IBB.
There is a big difference between today and yesterday, IBB should have simmered down and continue to count his blessings...while Nigerians determine their fate.

There is no turning back, Buhari is our man>
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by zomby(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
The president said: “First and foremost, I have to use this opportunity to appreciate our leader, President Babangida for his leadership. His commitment to ensuring that this country is united and we live in peace. “Of course, you know that this is the end of the year. Within this period, people pay visits. So I have come to visit him. You know he just came back from a hospital abroad, not too long ago. Since he came back, we have not seen. I need to see my father to know how he is feeling. I am quite pleased the way I have seen him... Goodluck Jonathan

Jonathan's statement "I need to see my father" not presidential.
As the president and the number 1 man of this nation, Jonathan shouldn't refer to anyone as "MY FATHER" other than his biological father. In my opinion, such statement only further exhibits weakness and desperation.

1 Like

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by omolami: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
To the contrary that statement by Gej refering to IBB as his father is borne out of respect for elders and it sparks of humility
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by zomby(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
As the president and the number one man, there are many other way to show respect for elders...Calling anyone "MY FATHER" other than your biological father isn't one of these many ways.
This is part of Leadership 101.

You do not see a king that refers to anyone as MY FATHER... and yet kings from everywhere still find ways to show respect for their elders.
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by zomby(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
For example, if IBB doesn't anything wrong tomorrow, it would be very difficult for Jonathan to address whatever IBB has done wrong....Simply because Jonathan has already degraded his presidential title by calling him MY FATHER.

In a nut shell, Jonathan needs to find better ways to look for votes and remove his head out of IBB's ass.

It will not work
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BigB11(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BigB11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jonathan's statement "I need to see my father" not presidential.
As the president and the number 1 man of this nation, Jonathan shouldn't refer to anyone as "MY FATHER" other than his biological father. In my opinion, such statement only further exhibits weakness and desperation.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=597757417025121&fref=nf

If you watch the clip very well, you will realize that I NEED TO SEE MY FATHER isn't the only issue. Mr president was everything except for being presidential. It is a sad clip to watch.

Who are Jonathan's presidential aides?
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by citizenY(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
No big deal here. IBB must say something.. cunny man die cunny man bury am. Typical Maradona.

Call me Papa, I call you good man. Massage fot massage.
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by Emperor007: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari is not the messiah Nigerians want. When compared to GEJ, GEJ is a million times better than Buhari.

It's only those who want power returned to The North ( " must be a Muslim Northerner " ) by all means, that's promoting Buhari presidency.

Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by BigB11(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari is not the messiah Nigerians want. When compared to GEJ, GEJ is a million times better than Buhari.

It's only those who want power returned to The North ( " must be a Muslim Northerner " ) by all means, that's promoting Buhari presidency.

Oga, this has nothing to do with north, south, west or east. Nigeria needs a real leader that is capable of making good decisions, providing security, inculcating discipline, eradicating corruption and restoring Nigerian pride.
No time to waste on a clown that is busy running around the country looking for his long lost father, while the nation continues to crumble, innocent Nigerians senselessly dying every other day and poverty continues to linger all around the country.
Re: IBB Got It Wrong Once Again by petrov10: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
My shut your putrid the orifice you call mouth

You are a supporter of apc. You are not an ibb suporter ,

Gej till apc sycophants stop smoking cat dung

(1) (Reply)

TO JONATHANIANS: Americans Once Elected A 73 Years Old man as PRESIDENT / Why The Alfas Or Imams Are Not Prophesising Unlike The Pastors? / Serving Senator Pictured Sleeping with mouth open On Live NTA Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.