Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? (8554 Views)

South African Opposition Leader, Malema, Takes a Swipe at President Jonathan / "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders / Disgraceful Yoruba So-called First Class Oba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by dunkem21(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
ibnjarir93:
The only real alternative for u nw is the man that is fit for the bush or zoo. Again your stance is problematic because GMB has lead either parents or your parents' parents whom are your precursor.

When he led your parents, they have no choice. He truncated democracy. Now we have a choice, he will never lead us.

Never!
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by gboly3190(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
GMB 2015. #SAIBUHARI
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by aderonila18: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Lol, no wonder she did the speech about how he is against women
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by pendy79: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

if he passed at NDA I urge him to try using psc after his name, lets watch and see the consequences.

The foolishness of some of you is alarming, how is psc related to NDA?

Psc means PASSED COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE which is a school in Jaji, for those who went there.

You get 2nd lieutenant when you pass out at NDA kaduna, which was the rank of Buhari when he was commissioned as an officer.

Even Civilians get psc so to assume it is a special rank or qualification shows how daft and clueless you're.
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by patrickmuf(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

Buhari is a confirmed illiterate, it is public knowledge, do yourself a favour and check the facts.
How about you present the facts to support your argument
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by omonnakoda: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
dat9jaguy:

I agree,but remember he attended Sandhurst
He did?
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by omonnakoda: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Keep disgracing yourself. The fact remains that in 1963 when Buhari attended the institution, its name was Nigerian Military Training School. Apart from Nigeria, Buhari attended various institutions in India, UK and the US.

That it latter got renamed or added extra faculties is non of his business. The more you try to insult Buhari is the more you end up exposing yourself as a clown.

Sai Buhari 2015.
Actually I did not insult Buhari. Personally I have no interest in the elections quite simply because I d no think it makes any difference to my life but that is another discussion. My interest here is just to establish the facts or correct some falsehoods. I have NOT expressed ANY OPINION WHATSOEVER about BUHARI. So your comment about "insulting BUHARI" Shows not only your level of literacy but the size of your brain.
Buhari like many officers of his generation from Nigeria had his officer cadet training at Aldershot and advanced officer training at the US War college much later. Cadet training is what qualifies a person as an officer and that was not available when Buhari or indeed any of his seniors or peers got commissioned.Those are the facts. Now if someone comes out to say Buhari is dull or whatever the correct thing to do is to counter that with FACTS and not to start telling lies about how "brilliant he was when he was at NDA" . He did not attend NDA. He attended the NMTC which LATER ON was transformed into the NDA but they are two different and distinct entities the fact that they occupy the same site notwithstanding.The Rivers state University of Science and Technology (RSUST) used to be a polytechnic many years ago(Many are too young to know). Is is correct fo a person who attended that polytechnic and got an OND there to claim he attended RSUST

This does not mean Buhari was not brilliant at Aldershot, I don't know and I don't care but I care about a mindset that is willing to tell any kind of lie just for expediency. Once again I have expressed NO OPINION on Buhari anywhere and so I wonder at the vacuousness of a mind that says i "insult Buhari"
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by sevantex(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:
Na Buhari speak that engrish above, @op you sabi lie.
And ur Zoologist/Mr Clueless who can speak the queen's english nd brought this country to a standstill is better right??...,He dint believe innocent girls had been kidnapped for over 2weeks nd u'r talkin of english as if dts d issue here..,God help us all in dis country!
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by nuclearboy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

how come buhari couldn't pass our own NDA? He went abroad for military training, he didn't go there in pursuit of academic qualification. Buhari is the only general of old that does not use psc after his name, he failed at NDA.

Bros: your intellectual level is pathetic

There was no NDA when Buhari was commissioned.

Command and Staff College, Jaji too, didn't give Psc (pass staff college) or the newer versions PJSC (Pass junior staff college) etc to his juniors like IBB talk-less of him. Or can you show us where such as Generals Jalo, Domkat Yah Bali etc sported PSC etc?

People like you are those who use honorary doctorate degrees behind your name - self secure men like Buhari stayed Maj-Gen unlike your GEJ who goes about wearing the uniform of a Field Marshall today, an Admiral of the Fleet etc tomorrow whist so scared of his shadow he locks himself inside Aso Rock.

Go educate yourself
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2014
badtela:
MSc in pidgin English? grin grin grin God, please save my country from bad leadership and BokoHaram.

spot on bro...even my grandma speaks better English than that glorify illiterate also known as first lady
Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2014
sevantex:
And ur Zoologist/Mr Clueless who can speak the queen's english nd brought this country to a standstill is better right??...,He dint believe innocent girls had been kidnapped for over 2weeks nd u'r talkin of english as if dts d issue here..,God help us all in dis country!

Buhari only speaks with northern accent, he his an upright educated general with an ideology.

I will vote for the people's general over clueless fisherman

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed Buhari's Swipe At The So Called First Lady? by Change2015(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

you need intelligence to pass exams, how many professors do you know that are "unintelligent"?

Oh i see no cramming, no expo again, no professors girlfriends getting hints, no cash for marks... You are fooling only yourself if you think the situation in universities is not well known. And the fact that patience has many degrees (according to you) is not a recommendation of the university she got them at. I mean really... Does she come across as someone who spent time in any educational establishment of worth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Senator Abaribe's Election / Amotekun Caught 17 Chinese Men Inside Bush / Fraudsters Set-Up Jonathan/Sambo Foundation, Dupe Over 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.