Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Can You Wear A Bikini? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Wear A Bikini? (17122 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / PA! PA! PA! See Hot Pics-- Fantasia Barrino Showsoff Sexy Tattoos In A Bikini / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Oracle(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2006
Holy Molly, Busta is that you? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by desiree(f): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2006
There is nothing wrong with wearing bikinis as long as you've got the body for it and you feel comfortable.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by UsherGurl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Desiree   + if your mom allows you to to wear it sad sad
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by 2old4that(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2006
As long as one doesnt go naked on d road or beach else it's okay
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Orikinla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2006
Well, my Nairaland babe now AWOL loves to swim and I bought her a bikini and she wore it before my very eyes and she was quite an eyeful. Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

I have a picture of her in a trendy bikini.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ikamefa(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ topic bikinis nahhhhh

i do takinis and boys shorts  cheesy

the pix shows what a takini is  cheesy

Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Idekeson(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Busta
That's some real rhyming bustas you've got there. grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Izzo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
Wearing bikinis is not a bad thing. I really think it all depends on how a girl feel about her body. But why do some girls that can't wear it try to make the ones that can feel bad about themselves
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by MerC2(f): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2006
ikamefa:

@ topic bikinis nahhhhh

i do takinis and boys shorts cheesy

the pix shows what a takini is cheesy

BLESS GURL!!! Tankinis are the SHXT!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by lakers: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2006
busta has gat some gigantic boobs
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by shawna(f): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2006
i cant wear a bikini. a tankini is more type of swim wear grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by soulpatrol(f): 2:00am On Aug 16, 2006
like someone said, theres a time to wear certain clothes. why should i cover up when i go the beach? how is it bad to be half dressed for a couple of hours on the beach. all those naija girls that wear so much clothing on the beach just dont look normal. why are we always thinking of what our people will say all the in the name of culture? if you dont live life freely, then how are you going to enjoy it? nobody is saying you should bare it all, but just wear an appropriate bikini, maybe according to your body size and shape. you gotta enjoy your life and appreciate your body when you can.  undecided
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Kadeejah(f): 2:38am On Aug 16, 2006
UsherGurl:

Bikinis are really sweet. Even if I'm not allowed to wear them, cry cry cry

u're not allowed to wear a bikini? shocked

@topic
yea i wear bikinis. u'll neva catch me in a one piece, i aint no kiddie cheesy lol
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by gem87(f): 3:43am On Aug 16, 2006
did u even think that they might b hiding something
cuz i knw sum shy away frm bikinis because of stretch marks, cellulites n stuff like dat
cnt blame 'em

for me, i usually go for the shorts set and dem 1s wiv tiny skirts or sarongs
feel more comfy dat way
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by omogenaija(f): 4:01am On Aug 16, 2006
i dont do bikinis, b/c i would feel hmmmmm weird
thats jus like wearin a bra and panites,

also i dont do beaches,
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by iice(f): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2006
awwww omogenaija, lol you dont do beaches? But you do swimming pool shey? And what would you wear? Just curious grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by gem87(f): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2006
lol
i guess wht i wear depends on where i am
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by nt4dmasses(m): 5:04am On Aug 16, 2006
Don't think so, I am a boy. It will be really stupid if man wears it even secretly. There's nothing glorious about bikiniz'. But 4 gurls I dont see anythang wrong with it. If I were a girl I would wear it. I think it exposes some nice parts of the body to hungry males like m,
Just kiddin', ain't a playa. Sincerely nothang is wrong wit da bikini, it depends on your motive of putting it on. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. wink
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mustafar1: 5:16am On Aug 16, 2006
wat ever happened to good old skinny deeping. nude beaches all the way. that way u dont have to worry about feeling unconfy in some nonsense bikini or swimtrunks when everyone else dont have one on. opening up a nude beach in naija sometime soon. i don get the location already with beach houses and the whole nine yards.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ikamefa(f): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2006
must_a_far:

what ever happened to good old skinny deeping. nude beaches all the way. that way u don't have to worry about feeling unconfy in some nonsense bikini or swimtrunks when everyone else don't have one on. opening up a nude beach in naija sometime soon. i don get the location already with beach houses and the whole nine yards.

i dont think 9jerians have evolved up to that level of skinny dipping and nude beaches in broad day light at the beach maybe at night when most people have gone home, a very bold individual could do that, u wan cause riot with this your idea?
have u ever seen a Nigerian Nudist before?
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mustafar1: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2006
naija people are SHE-po-crites. 
ikamefa trust me o. na the same people wey go first run go AIT, MITV,DBN and silverbird dey go make noise go be the ring leaders of those wey go dey regular my nude beach. i havent seen any nudists in naija personally o but trust me the same way we have politicians wey dey steal na so we take get individuals wey no dey wear cloth.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ikamefa(f): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2006
of course there are individuals who don't wear cloths grin maybe inside their houses grin but for them to take their birthday suits to the beaches like that? nahhhhhhhhhh , who ever is gon start that trend , got to be strong .

abeg when u start that yah beach just holla me sharp sharp , i no wan participate oh! grin , na to use my oclometer watch free movie grin grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by soccerchic(f): 5:40am On Aug 16, 2006
I must say, I agee with "must a far" about the nude beach idea. We have this nude beach here in the T.dot and I love going there. The first time I went

it felt funny but later on one gets used to it. So yea I hope they open one in Naija sooon.  grin grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mustafar1: 5:42am On Aug 16, 2006
soccerchic i hear u jare. encouragement is wat i need jare.

ikamefa na pay-per-view o
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by soccerchic(f): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2006
LMFAO @pay per view
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ikamefa(f): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2006
pay per view ? must -a- far why u dey spoil runs for man now? cheesy
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mustafar1: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2006
my sister u no go vex ni o. but all men got to make a buck or two. anyway i fit consider some people as staff sha. i go dey think am. or better still u fit be co-owner or somn.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by blackeye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2006
you're the bomb busta meanwhile are u married

please let me know
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by twinkledew(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ Busta
Nice outfit (bikini)
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Rhea(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2006
Busta, You too fine oo.
Very curvacious devlish delicious mouth-gaping contours grin

Guaranteed to give your man a raise for a long while.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Oracle(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2006
First i heard of Bikini, now takini soon it'll be yekini
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by soulpatrol(f): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ rhea. leave busta alone now. grin haba, you never see woman wey wear bikini before? you guys no fit hold yourself at all cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Skin Lightening Soap With Black Soap ( Ose Dudu), Omi Ojo, Omi Aro E / Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.