Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can You Wear A Bikini? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Wear A Bikini? (17129 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / PA! PA! PA! See Hot Pics-- Fantasia Barrino Showsoff Sexy Tattoos In A Bikini / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by gem87(f): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2006
my friend hs a nice igure but doesnt wear bikinis
because she's scared 2 wax ad coz her skin is ensitive n shavn gives her bumps
wht cn she do?
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by iice(f): 4:08am On Aug 25, 2006
@omogenaija, oh ok well you cud swim in the shower grin j/k
@gem87, shaving gives me bumps too grin your friend could try shaving cream as in for women o (they have that for sensitive skin too)
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by momoney1(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2006
yall female fat, slim or thin, bikini is made for you to use. wear it to beach, swimming pool, etc and look sexy for us.

if you feel you can't wear one to the beach or pool, then tie wrapper, abi no be soooooo
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by twinkledew(f): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2006
You can use a sarong to cover the down bit if u r not comfortable.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Cleofel(f): 2:45am On Aug 27, 2006
i agree with mo money
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by CHRISTEL(f): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2006
im a bikini model, so i have no problem wearing them
sometims but ofcourse to d beach
with a wrap when needed wink wink wink
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by CHRISTEL(f): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2006
more pic tongue tongue wink
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mamaput(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2006
really?
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by mamaput(f): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2006
Do you do carwalk or magazine
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by aziq(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
hey yal im really feeling wat twinkledew had 2 contribute. we got a lot of decent girls here in Naija and its totally ok if a girl wears a bikini at a beach or to a pool.i wear a bikini when i go 2 swim.if you dont wear 1 u simply arent cut out for it and that totally ok.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by aziq(f): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2006
about ur friend dats scared of waxin.i used to have d same fear until i started waxing in 2g4.i a young chic wid great legs,but couldnt enjoy wearing skirts and bikinis till i overcame the fear.so tell her i said once she's done it d first time she would be glad she did.i am also sensitive to blades and the creams dont work good(they could cause ingrown hair) which is very uncool. so babes go to the spa and wax away to silkkkky land. abeg dat chic postin ha pics wasup wid u ??dem send u??
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by gigitte(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
lol aziq wetin consain u wid the babe adn her pics,

sha im considering waxing soon.
i will not wear a bikini, but if you come to my house adn we're cool like that, you'll be seeing a whole lot more.
im a closet nudist lol
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by Wumine(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2006
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by katherinae(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2006
waxing really really hurts, it feels like someone is ripping ur arms out cry and while u are doing it u tend to forget y the heck u started in the first place. but its totally worth it. grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by gem87(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2006
dats scary
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by spoilt(f): 3:24am On Jun 12, 2007
i have a collection of bikinis. i go to the stores and head for the bikini rack. but i dont wear them. i modelled one of them for my husband at home. he told me i looked cute but in his eyes i could see he didnt want me to wear it out.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2007
as long as he's outside with you, what's the problem
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by dominobaby(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2007
He probably doesn't want people staring at his wife's almost naked body!
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2007
must be a possessive insecure loon then.
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by spoilt(f): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2007
bikinis are kinda revealing i will admit. undecided
i go to the beach and i cringe. booty! there's clapping cheeks everywhere. grin
bulging tummies and dimpled butts. have they even considered one piece suits? grin
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by acidrop(f): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2007
Y not, i feel very comfortable whith bikinis
Re: Can You Wear A Bikini? by cuju: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2007
Yup, I love it. I feel a lil bit shy before i get in the pool but once i'm all wet, "it's time to flaunt" wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities At Nollywood@20 Presidential Dinner (Pictures) / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.