Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... (554 Views)

The Types Of Facebook Friend You Need To Delete Right Now / Is Ok To Keep Demise [dead]person In Your Facebook Friend List / Can You Remember Your First Facebook Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... by blesseddivah(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
OK Ndlers I just saw this on Facebook and decided to share ...
Can a guy be this stupid
The girl is my Facebook friend and I dunno the guy from nowhere
He's bin threatening to post the girl's nudes online for people to see and the girl got pissed and did this screenshot
The guy sha
Lol no atom of shame

Re: Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... by illicit(m): 5:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Hello, how did he get the nudes first of all
Re: Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... by blesseddivah(f): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
illicit:
Hello, how did he get the nudes first of all

He doesnt have anything like nudess. He was just threatening the girl so she can send him some
Re: Guy Assaults Facebook Friend... by illicit(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2014
She has nada to fear then, seems like an empty threat or better report him to d cops

(1) (Reply)

The Appropriate Fasting And Praying Hours / Checkout Out This Simple Maths Calculation, And Decide Our Petroleum Price. / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.