Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently (74209 Views)

Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / NERO Pharmaceutical Constructing Stadium In Anambra (Pics) / Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
What about Aper Aku stadium Makurdi, tafawa balewa stadium bauchi, these are good stadiums better than some of those the op listed
bauchi stadium hosted the U17 world cup, I think these stadiums deserve mention.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by templeinyou(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
What are your criteria because, Akwa Ibom stadium has never show case the indoor games facilities only foot ball pitch
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by gbenga4sure(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
coughs*gbinshi
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by manneger2: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Anambra zero stadium nt even half covered
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by baybeeboi: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
crownprince102:

Jos International Stadium
Note: The stadium will be completed in december 2014 as said by the state commisioner of sport
I hope you are saying the stadium will be completed last year
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by salihu2nic: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hlo
Where is Gombe stadium. Commissioned 2yrs ago.
Its a replica of Southampton stadium.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by Abbey2sam(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
uzolexis:
So we even av up to 15 stadiums in 9ja shocked shocked
This is news to me and why would anything in this country be named after Abacha, that guy was a tyrant 4 God's sake.
*modified*
STC on d 1st day of d year, *dancing shoki*
Happy new year NLanders, na better better place our legs go carry us waka dis yr.
This is a 1ce in a while occurrence so mk una no vex mk I display small grin
I thank my 1daful Parents, my awesome brothers (I miss una die), I thank God 4 every n I know 2015 will be an amazing year smiley
I thank oga Seun 4 dis forum, all my follwers n followers and my e-friends, special S/O 2 okotv wink

but he was still a leader, yes; he was a tyrant but corruption was less
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by spartanian(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Where is Kaduna stadium? undecided
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by sparkleboy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
Niaja and substandard stuffs.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by uzolexis(f): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abbey2sam:

but he was still a leader, yes; he was a tyrant but corruption was less

So u think he deserves the honour of having a stadium named after him
Why do we celebrate pple dat should not be celebrated I don't understand undecided
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by Kingsimmer(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
I don hearrr
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by xtervaganza(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
crownprince102:
Club needs to be privatize so that they build stadium of their own, they could even sell the naming right to get more income
and you think it's easy to build a stadium?

AC Milan the 2nd most successful FC side in Europe don't have their own stadium and are currently in a financial wreck and struggling to attract huge sponsors
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by berryworld: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Let's appreciate wat we gat men,its beta dan notin.with time more standard staduim will be built,do we eva believe dat we wuld hve such a lovely& beautiful staduim like akwa ibom,its jst a time tins will improve by God grace
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by phrankchek(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Enyimba international stadium ABA [/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by millionaireman: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Beautiful stadiums in Nigeria.

This is Sam Okwaraji Stadium Orlu, Imo state when it was in the making. http://vastsportsfacilities.com/olu_township/olu_township.html

In 2011, what was left to be completed was the stadium's turf. But the incumbent governor of Imo state partially destroyed the stadium and left remainder of it to ruins - no replacement after four years.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by crownprince102: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
salihu2nic:
Hlo
Where is Gombe stadium. Commissioned 2yrs ago.
Its a replica of Southampton stadium.
Do you mean the pantami stadium? And are you comparing it with ST Mary stadium? Check the pics below and show me the similarities.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by simdam500(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
I think that Jos stadium will be finer than that of uyo
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by MosesEzekiel: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
What happen to National stadium Lagos? has it gone that bad that it could not be mentioned among other stadia in the country?
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by callme2dy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Please the plural of stadium is stadia,nothing like stadiums.....15 stadia,habaa.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by fujirice: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
4. Jos International Stadium
City: Jos
Capacity: 44,000
Turf: Artificial
Roof: Fully Covered
Note: The stadium will be completed in december 2014 as said by the state commisioner of sport

Not even close to completion.
As in ehn? The day I saw that stadium live I no know whether na to begin cry or laugh. Something wey never reach 50% completion sef
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by crownprince102: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you think it's easy to build a stadium?

AC Milan the 2nd most successful FC side in Europe don't have their own stadium and are currently in a financial wreck and struggling to attract huge sponsors
my guy...... Kaizer Chiefs is bulding a 55,000 stadium in South Africa named the Amakhosi stadium with 60 million dollars. When I heard this, I remembered our 30,000 capacity Akwa Ibom stadium was built with 96 million dollars. Check out the pics of the amakhosi stadium below

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by crownprince102: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
callme2dy:
Please the plural of stadium is stadia,nothing like stadiums.....15 stadia,habaa.

Stadiums or Stadia...... Both are correct. Consult your dictionary.... Dont proof to-know here!
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by Abbey2sam(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
uzolexis:

So u think he deserves the honour of having a stadium named after him
Why do we celebrate pple dat should not be celebrated I don't understand undecided

yeah!! For the ones he got right........don't forget he was a soldier.....so if civilians refused to celebrate him, the army will
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by abubkhr: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Did I see Karkanda there? That good development Karkanda no5 thank you Governor Shema.
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by xtervaganza(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
crownprince102:

my guy...... Kaizer Chiefs is bulding a 55,000 stadium in South Africa named the Amakhosi stadium with 60 million dollars. When I heard this, I remembered our 30,000 capacity Akwa Ibom stadium was built with 96 million dollars. Check out the pics of the amakhosi stadium below
arsenals Emirates stadium cost $750 million. You think the amakhosi stadium will be up to a major European club standard
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by peemyke(f): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
politricks:
Only abuja and enyimba stadium are holy sisters(fully covered) the rest are harlots(half covered).
hv u bin to akwa Ibom International Stadium undecided
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by CaniiiceDim(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
xtophy:
so dat akwa own cannot host w/c... y all d hypes den
. Chill bro,,,, Nigeria will not be hosting the world cup anytime soon. We all know that na,,, shooo?
Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by crownprince102: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
arsenals Emirates stadium cost $750 million. You think the amakhosi stadium will be up to a major European club standard
You can't compare it with that...... The Ashburton groove known as emirate stadium cost of building was high due to lack of adequate funding, the project keeps been abandon and the cost keep rising due to lack of fund. Arsenal weren't given any public subsidy by th british government, so they took loan to build the stadium, at that time, the project cost had risen by extra 200 million pound. Amakhosi Stadium is viewed to be one of the best stadia in South Africa. Akwa Ibom stadium still lacks some integral facilities like LED advertisement board, 3G pitch etc. Check out the stadium below, it is the Liberty Stadium in Wales, home to swansea city fc, built in 21st century, it only cost 45 millions dollars.

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by crownprince102: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
Also, check this out....
1. St Mary Stadium - $45,000,000
2. KC Stadium - $65,000,000
3. Marcron Stadium - $50,000,000
Let me stop here, note that all the stadium are atleast 4 star in UEFA ranking

Re: Top 15 Stadium In Nigeria Presently by 14(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2015
Soccer city in joburg, 94 000 seaters. Bigger than wembley stadium in england

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game / Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.