Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy (852 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus / Web Gurus,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by mydentist(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello Webmasters, please I need your help, I have a directory website nd I am trying to add bulk sms to d site, please my question is

How do I go abt it ?
Is it possible at all ?
If yes pls show me the way
Cld it be as a sub domain or what?
Please help the newbie.

Pls e-book sellers are not invited to dis thread

Thanks
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by blemon44(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
i'm comin to help
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wold suggest you meet bulk SMS companies and hopefully their developers could assist. I use bulk SMS from sms247.com.
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by mydentist(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
im still waiting for you help plzzzzzzz
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by Ajax1211: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Guess you need knowledge of php to do that.
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by tr3y(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2015
What exactly do you want to do, the question is not comprehensive.
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by bedfordng(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
first of all, it depends on the platform you used in creating your site whether php, joomla, wordpress etc.most people use joomla for their sms site but since yours is a directory site, i don't know what you made use of so i can't really make recommendation.
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by mydentist(m): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2015
bedfordng:
first of all, it depends on the platform you used in creating your site whether php, joomla, wordpress etc.most people use joomla for their sms site but since yours is a directory site, i don't know what you made use of so i can't really make recommendation.
i used joomla
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
on my way
Re: To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy by bedfordng(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
mydentist:

i used joomla
then try the spc joomla component

(1) (Reply)

Hostagor 25% Coupon / What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? / >>download All Sort Of Android Apps & Games On Nairaland>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.