Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] (828 Views)

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Wizkid Singing To #shakitibobo In His Car (VIDEO) / Is Wizkid Dating Rihanna? … SEE The Photo He Posted Online [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by Pheals(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
This year, we have had a mix of both good and bad songs. Wizkid’s “In my bed” is one of those ear worms you don’t want to get into your brain space for three minutes and 46 seconds I want you to note that I have a zero interest in persuading you to agree with me. If you enjoy “In My Bed,” I won’t dream of changing your mind. If you are one of those who regard this song as a standard club track with all the necessary “thumps and bumps” and you are angry at my loathing of it, it doesn’t bother me at all. I have fantasised for weeks about punching this song in the eye, but unfortunately, the song doesn’t have a head, talkless of eyes How can one song cram in so many failed decisions per minute? One minute you are trying to woo a girl into your bed, the next, you are saying Tinubu eleniyan, Fashola eleniyan. What has Tinubu eleniyan got to do with getting her in your bed? Are you pimping her to Tinubu or to the other names you mentioned in the song? There’s nothing wrong with praise singing if you do it right. “In My Bed” sounds like a guy trying so hard to get it right and therefore getting it all wrong. You packed in the same overused lines “Anywhere I go all my people show me love / And people trying to bad mouth me. Don’t you think by now, we’ve heard enough of your sniffy little screech of being chased by enemies? It is boring already.
Even a connoisseur of pop trash won’t find anything to like about a song like this. “In My Bed” is one song you don’t need to know the lyrics, you may want to shield your friends and loved ones from its strange concoction. It is indeed the worse song of this or any other year. Oh sorry, this year is not over yet, so it’s theoretically possible a worse contender could emerge, but I doubt it. Let’s put it this way, if placed in comparison with any of Artquake’s songs, it would still be a distant second.
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by solzmuller(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Jobless guy wizzy dey make his money go sing ur own nah fool
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by OGEmerald(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Op get a life.
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Low lifer hating on someone that can feed your lineage.
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by Pheals(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Dreyl:
Low lifer hating on someone that can feed your lineage.
u ar nt force to comment! We only expect meaningful music frm him mr man
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by Tattooboy: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Pheals:
u ar nt force to comment! We only expect meaningful music frm him mr man
what 'meaningful music' do u expect from a 'kid'? U hardly get that in Naija.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Only retards do luv wizkid music...period!!!
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by lordchuks27(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2014
music meant for pleasure not saying nonsense #not a hater
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by StevinMorgan(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Op nigerians love the rubbish he sings. So take heart
Re: What Is Wizkid Singing Nowadays[must Read] by Pheals(f): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Op nigerians love the rubbish he sings. So take heart
lol ! Rubbish indeed no good music anymore

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbo Men Into Butts? / Photos: Aljazeera Films Documentary On Basketmouth In His Secondary School / Actor Muna Obiekwe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.