Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife (700 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / 2015:Choose Your Presidential Team Now! / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by abu12: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97527

Former old Anambra State Governor, Dr Pius Chukwuemeka Ezeife, is one of those who passionately believe in ideological-based two-political system as an ideal way to achieve good governance. However, in this interview, he dismissed the present two parties as an agglomera­tion of politicians without address. He also warned of the danger of possible disinte­gration of the country, if voting pattern in 2015 general election suggests that some people are born-to-rule and others born-to-be ruled. Excerpts:
What is your prediction of the 2015 presidential election with the emer­gence of Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as the candidate of the All Pro­gressives Congress APC?
You have asked a very big question. Ni­geria is at a crossroads. One way leads to what people have been predicting for Ni­geria-disintegration. The other way leads to a strong, more virile and purposeful Ni­geria. Which way will it be? Before I give an answer, let me adumbrate the problem of Nigeria. It will surprise you to hear me say that the chief problem of Nigeria is religious intolerance. Some people; not very many but many enough to cause concern, are bent on Islamising Nigeria. And unfortunately, the West-America and her allies seem to believe that those who want to Islamise Nigeria are determined enough to win at the end. And in the eyes of the Western powers, an islamised Nigeria will be very difficult for world gov­ernance. There is a continuing effort to Is­lamise Nigeria......

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by aurenflani: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Islamise Nigeria or biafranise Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Southerners and middle belters supporting APC are Isrealites going back to Egypt. Back to bondage.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by lokoloko84(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
How can anyone islamise Nigeria? This is absurd. But I know some persons are bent on doing that.
They should know that this country is a multi religious Society and we must give respect to one another for as long as Nigeria exists.
When Nigeria is no more,then the north can practice sharia if they wanted.
Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Let's hear what my hypocrite brothers and sisters of this forum will say to this. shocked shocked

For a learned person and someone who calls himself a one time governor to spew this rubbish says a lot about how Nigeria has sunken so so low.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by doctokwus: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Its their type that has led us to this sorry path.When u see a man clearly unworthy of d office he occupies,clearly bereft of ideas on how to move a nation forward,and clearly leading it to a path of destruction with d monumental corruption he supervises,yet people like ezeife and his sorry likes wud still want pple to vote him in just because he comes frm a particular part of d country.
I also come from dt particular region dis president comes from and since I know his path leads to untold misery on all fronts of nigeria's life,I refuse to allow sentiments becloud my reasoning and have decided long ago that gej is d wrong path all sensible people shd avoid.
Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by PassingShot(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2014
doctokwus:
Its their type that has led us to this sorry path.When u see a man clearly unworthy of d office he occupies,clearly bereft of ideas on how to move a nation forward,and clearly leading it to a path of destruction with d monumental corruption he supervises,yet people like ezeife and his sorry likes wud still want pple to vote him in just because he comes frm a particular part of d country.
I also come from dt particular region dis president comes from and since I know his path leads to untold misery on all fronts of nigeria's life,I refuse to allow sentiments becloud my reasoning and have decided long ago that gej is d wrong path all sensible people shd avoid.

Imagine! People who should be bridging the gap are the ones now behaving like street urchins!

He talks as if GEJ did not meet IBB yesterday for re-election purpose.
Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by size38: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Let's not deceive ourselves with the lies of some of so called leaders who cannot differenciate their left hand from their right hand like the likes of Chukuemeka Ezeife. Even of many yrs Nigeria was ruled by the military of which majority of them northerners, non planned or attempted to Islamize Nigeria. How much more in a democratic dispensation where the national assembly exist. The milliatry is the most powerful institution in every country. If d north under military regime planned to do that, who in d south would have stopped them? Is it late Ojukwu that run away to Ivory coast in heat of d civil war?, Obasanjo, late Andrew Azzazi, rtd paul Dike, rtd Ihejirika, or little dude we have today as chief of army staff, francis mimimah? So who? So let's stop all these backyard gossips we do on electronic, print and social media everyday in this country.
Re: 2015: Choose One Nigeria Or Face Disintegration –ezeife by clevvermind(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2014
no way for buhari. Jonathan or we separate.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Most Stupid,dumbest And Without Long Term Forecast / PDP leaders: "Any Igbo Person Who Abandons Jonathan Will Not Progress" / Imo Deputy Governor's CPS, Uche Onwuchekwa Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.