Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Wedding Challenge (19339 Views)

Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. / A Nairalander's Wedding In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by freshness2020: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
Smoke Igbo dat day, you would dance more than David danced...

Modified:-

Somebody shout Halleluyah... I finally made it FTC! I want to cease this opportunity to thank God Almighty and His beloveth son Jesus before thanking the whole nairaland crew may u continue to wax from strength to strength and also the entire nairaland family. I love u all...

I dedicate this success to my sweetheart Amaka

If I can make it Buhari to can make it... I never gave up like the general, always trying...

VOTE GMB/OSIBANJO 2015
Between the two of us is playing the kid role here!
At your age , you still have the FTC issh! What ♈όϋ would be advising the younger one's from doing..
The last time I checked, you have been a member here since 2010! and ♈όϋ re still dragging FTC with Ūя̲̅ Aburo's! I shake my head for ♈όϋ !

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
chimkaire:
grin

Abi na... FTC is like nairaland's World Cup, if u achieve it ur joy knows no bound
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

Between the two of us is playing the kid role here!
At your age , you still have the FTC issh! What ♈όϋ would be advising the younger one's from doing..
The last time I checked, you have been a member here since 2010! and ♈όϋ re still dragging FTC with Ūя̲̅ Aburo's! I shake my head for ♈όϋ !

Ejo lo fe ro... Answer my question why is GEJ's eyes always red?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

Abi na... FTC is like nairaland's World Cup, if u achieve it ur joy knows no bound
...never knew sad sad sad
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by temmym4(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bro. I might be able to offer a little bit of advice or help in a little way I can if I know precisely why u can't dance, either shyness around people or you just couldn't, naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
chimkaire:
...never knew sad sad sad

No worry God go do am 4 u
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
WINDSOW:
Is ur moniker ur USERname or BOTANICAL name. grin grin gringrin grin
That name fit make LIFE LIFELESS
Abeg na joke I was
continue diaris godoo
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by freshness2020: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

Ejo lo fe ro... Answer my question why is GEJ's eyes always red?
Lol! Because he was born to see the future!
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by gentle20(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
my broda erase d shame its going to b your day dont make it dull at all
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by darlenese(f): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bro u dnt. Hv to be an guru to dance at ur wedding! All u need to do move ur body to the rhythm of the music. And ls try as much as possible to aviod eye contact with the crowd, u can look above their heads bt never u look at their faces, if u can. Adhere to this, u won't knw when u 'll start dancing like david cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
freshness2020:

Lol! Because he was born to see the future!

Oponu!
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by AfricanApple(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

you sounded a bit harsh here, moreover, he was trying to empathize with you. And @bolded, do you mean you don't have any problem in your life? If that is the case, then you are blessed because I have never seen a life without worries.
did? well I didn't mean to be harsh but that kind of his own empathy is a no no for me
I might have had a problem or still having a problem, but should I be mocked for it?

if dancing is the only problem op has for his wedding he should thank god cos there are some peeps who have heaps of problem that they won't even remember they would dance

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by ffo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
its no big deal, its not a competition, just shake your body and do it any how,
you can be rehearsing in front of your friends if you have or in the front of your standing mirror before the d-day.

its your day have fun and be happy
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

No worry God go do am 4 u
...everything I wished for

except FTC.
Joooor, I''ll take a pass undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by dammytosh: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Please drop your tips dears.

Thank you very much

Quit or postpone the wedding indefinitely.

I hate embarrassment. angry angry angry angry

olodo, instead of reading and preparing for the challenges ahead, u are bothered with dancing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by ogaprime(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Thank you very much

Op as your guest go dey...

Just...

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by luckyman1010(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
U don't have any problem if ur Best Man can dance,all. What u need is just be shaking.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
chimkaire:
...everything I wished for

except FTC.
Joooor, I''ll take a pass undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ehya... I understand may ur husband to be locate u ASAP... Say Amen...
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Adex097: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much
Buahahaha...thought I was the only person with this "phobia" [s]actually,ion knw hw to dance, I can't/dont dance [/s] ...
Anyway, wear a black shade, really dark one and assume you're invisible.
*dazall* grin
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just GET REAL HIGH. DRINK HARP+ORIGIN+STAR before the dancing starts... Dey way u go dance go make your wife go crazy
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by ogaprime(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
ogaprime:

Op as your guest go dey...

Just...

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by fireforfire: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
so e get blacks wey no sabi dance
i think say na only oyibo no sabi
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by pegmatite(f): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
ok, thoz ppl wey no dey dance for church grin
afterall Gani Fawehinmi neva danced! grin
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Haa I never high self d way I deh dance any time I hear music,people deh laugh deh look,I go con do wedding weh better highness deh my body?i go tear d whole stage. My people know me sha.

May god keep me/us alive to see and witness all the most important things/celebrations a man must do in life in Gods name.

Amen.

Ps. Waking up everyday self is a reason to do alanta or ijo yoyo or lakukulalakula(only d old skuls in nl can know dos dance steps)
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Demichaels: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=greens post=29268007]Dear friends.

Thank you very much[/quote

In my church we don't dance. So you can join us and use that as an excuse. Welcome in advance
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by loomer: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much

WHEN THAT TIME REACH YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW WELL YOU CAN DANCE.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

Ehya... I understand may ur husband to be locate u ASAP... Say Amen...
Are you for real shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei, nkan nbe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
I want to cease this opportunity

Cease = Stop doing something
Seize = Take advantage
The right word to use in this instance is seize
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
U can tell the DJ to play Coldplay...something cool.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Creamish:
Ur wedding is this weekend.. too short a time for lessons. All u need is confidence. Its ur wedding, all moves are allowed.

Congrats!

lol.

She has a point op, just move body anyhow anyway, good thing is if you don't dance well on that day it will most probably be used as a great tension reliever with the laughs it will elicit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only! / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.