Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. (1371 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / Mimiko You Are Wrong GMB Can Operate Computer: The Proof Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kill all the IGBO'S ....BOOM!! Election won
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by MalcoImX: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
wierdpsycho:
I've never been derogatory, but I feel like giving you some knocks. Xenophobia is a disease and hate speech is a crime in many countries. Love humanity first. Beware!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
MalcoImX:
I've never been derogatory, but I feel like giving you some knocks. Xenophobia is a disease and hate speech is a crime in many countries. Love humanity first. Beware!!!

GMB till 2023 Sai BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by MalcoImX: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
wierdpsycho:

GMB till 2023 Sai BUHARI
Take that psycho outta ya name!
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by mrofficial(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hun
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Hidentity(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
double post
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Hidentity(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
MalcoImX:
I just like it when people are this intelligent and civil. God bless you. I am no Igbo but still "humanity" comes first. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are one. I like your maturity and approach.

1 Like

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Adminisher: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Igbos are not standing in the way of Buhari's victory. There are four routes to the presidency for Buhari that bypasses the entire SE region and its scanty votes.
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista and ngeneukwenu i hope you can see what we said about APC beibg filled with terrorists undecided

1 Like

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
rozayx5:
barcanista and ngeneukwenu i hope you can see what we said about APC beibg filled with terrorists undecided
The OP is not a progressive. He never was
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by huptin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
The level of hate being spewed these days is crazy, by the way why hate the igbos? What exactly have they done wrong? They have their rights as human beings to vote who they want. You conveniently forget that currently the media and publicity team of APC is populated by Igbos? Osita Okechukwu and Joe Igbokwe are daily working hard to get Buhari elected while Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati who are actually spear heading GEJs onslaught.
Biko cut these winderful people some slack, i know them well, i live with them, i am friends with them i will never encourage hatred towards them.
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adminisher:
Igbos are not standing in the way of Buhari's victory. There are four routes to the presidency for Buhari that bypasses the entire SE region and its scanty votes.
t

Take no note of the OP; in fact it wouldn't surprise if it turns out that he is actually Igbo, trying to incite his fellow kinsmen into more hatred against their primary target of hate - its called reverse psychology.
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by IGBOSON1: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adminisher:

^^^So your contribution to this thread is to state that killing Igbos wouldn't be necessary as your man can still win without their votes!?

1 Like

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
The Op is an imposter created by PDP to further ridicule APC. The same way they created numerous hausa account names on facebook and twitter to further achieve their aim of dividing nigeria!

We are wiser now! Create 100 fake monikers! We are not moved!

Sai Buhari!
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by MalcoImX: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hidentity:

I just like it when people are this intelligent and civil. God bless you. I am no Igbo but still "humanity" comes first. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are one. I like your maturity and approach.
He's here wanting to kill himself, not knowing all those he's wanting to kill himself for are married to people from other tribes.
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Adindupeter: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adminisher:
. This is the zenith of delusion and self denial...
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The Op is an imposter created by PDP to further ridicule APC. The same way they created numerous hausa account names on facebook and twitter to further achieve their aim of dividing nigeria!

We are wiser now! Create 100 fake monikers! We are not moved!

Sai Buhari!

finally you are nw coming outta your shell.
shameless almajiri woman.
Hausa woman in Ibo closet.
come claim u b Ibo... Shameless imposter.
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ngeneukwenu i'm APC.. FÜCK THOSE YEEEBOES, they want to down d toilet hole with dia otuoke master...n DEATH TO THE FŪCKING YEEBOES
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Iykopee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
wierdpsycho:
Ngeneukwenu i'm APC.. FÜCK THOSE YEEEBOES, they want to down d toilet hole with dia otuoke master...n DEATH TO THE FŪCKING YEEBOES

Guy na ur types i dey like naa. Maybe face to face go settle the issue one off. Try the igbos offline lets see how it goes. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
wierdpsycho:

u are a psycho indeed. Na hot iron chain I go use deliver u. Idia.t
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by Caseless: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
wierdpsycho:
what nonsense. Do u knw how many igbo are standing with gmb? Even if they ar not supporting him, why shld anyone be killed for not supporting him? Bekiaful!
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Iykopee:

Guy na ur types i dey like naa. Maybe face to face go settle the issue one off. Try the igbos offline lets see how it goes. Bastard

EROSION FILLED YEEEEBOES GO Bk to ur uswless Biafra
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
what nonsense. Do u knw how many igbo are standing with gmb? Even if they ar not supporting him, why shld anyone be killed for not supporting him? Bekiaful!
the want to DIE WITH JONA..... DEATH TO TGE YEEBOES
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by dagentility(f): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op, it wont be bad if u die of dysentry coupled with leprosy. *winks*
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by wierdpsycho: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
dagentility:
Op, it wont be bad if u die of dysentry coupled with leprosy. *winks*
OLOSHI OLORIBURUKU

SAI BUHARI GMBTILL2023
Re: Surest Way GMB Can Win 2015 Election. by HzRF(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is this also pdp strategy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan, Oyo State. LIVE UPDATE!!! / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) / How Newspaper Headlines may Look Like After March 28 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.