Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,221 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

If you were without a religion,you must accept these things to be a christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you were without a religion,you must accept these things to be a christian. (373 Views)

Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you were without a religion,you must accept these things to be a christian. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
1) Don't reason.
Accept that your brain capacity is too small to understand God's way,accept that your logic is stupidity to God,any contradiction you see in the Bible just know it's because you are foolish in God's sight that's why you see it as contradiction.

2)Don't search outside the Bible.
Don't make any research about christianity and its origin,don't search about the history of Jesus,don't search about Yahweh, don't search about hallucinations and hypnosis, just read the Bible and don't ask any question,if you must ask any question just go to answersingenesis, and accept whatever they tell you there as the truth. Don't consider any opposing views to whatever your pastor tells you. Just accept it dammit?!!!!

3)Accept Jesus
Accept that the Creator of the universe impregnated a 13 year old virgin to give birth to himself,So that he would allow one of his follower(judas) to offer himself to be killed as a sacrifice to himself,and then he would resurrect himself on the third day to show only a few people that he is himself.

4)Accept the possibility of hell
Accept that I love you more than your mother loves you,but I can still afford to watch you tormented in hell for eternity,even though I love you more than your mother, I can do to you worst than your mother can do to you if you refuse to do my will,despite the great love I claim to have for you.

5)accept my incompatible characteristics.
Accept that I can do all things and I know all things. But I don't know what I can't do yet I can claim to know all things. Some things I accept I don't know(tell a lie) yet I claim I know all things. Just accept it,whether it makes sense or not because you are foolish.

6)accept that you are a filthy rag,and undeserving.
Accept that despite the fact that I claim to create you in my image, I consider you a filthy rag and undeserving. Yet I want you all to make heaven and live with me,I want you all to love me,I want you to praise and worship me,I want to have a personal relationship with filthy rags like you,i think about you all the time,but I still consider you a filthy rag(Maybe I love filthy things) just accept it,and keep your logic aside.

7)accept that the purpose of God creating the universe is for man to live in it and multiply and serve God .
Even tho the size of the earth compared to the universe is like a grain of sand at the sea shore ,even though I created billions of billions of other planets,just to pick one planet for you as if I am not sure Which is best for you before I started created planets everywhere. Just accept and stop questioning.

coolDon't listen to atheists
They are demons,even tho I created them,and gave them the intelligence they use against me,I still see them as demons that should be avoided. Run from them. Once you listen to them you would be possessed, and you would become more foolish when you start seeing contradictions in the Bible,That's a sign a foolishness,not see any contradiction in the Bible means you are wise. Keep up your wisdom. angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Punish, Kill And Maim The Skecptist / Saudi Arabia Blogger To Be Flogged 1000 Strokes For Insulting Islam / Problems Bring Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.