Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? (1653 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / How To Brainwash The Christian Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am asking becos der was a case wia d man's di-ck was too big for d lady and as such cdnt continue having sex with his wife(I dont know how day resolved sha). And der also was a case wia d lady in question had very little interest in sex and thus she rily did put her husband who had a high libido 2ru perpetual sexual frustration.

Since d church preaches 'No sex before marriage', my question is, if two christians WILLINGLY REFUSE to have sex with each oda, how can day determine if day are sexually compatible with each other or can be over time? And also get to find dat out in d christian way without actually having sex?
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by timijoseph01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Watching live 4rm obj hill-top... Waiting 4 odas to comment
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by zizazizu: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
*buys bole frrom Mama Taiwo and sits at the corner to see how this discussion unfolds*
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
You need to ask questions and demand honesty from your partner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by ireneidiva(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Good question
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by enm(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:

Exactly.

In courtship or dating no topic should be a taboo. An open and free mind to discuss things without seeing the other person to be unserious or unbornagain.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Jackeeh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:

I totally agree. During courtship, they can talk about sexual compatibility. They don't have to do it to know if they are compatible. During the communication, the lady will discover that her fiance is huge or vice versa n d man will realise his fiancee has low libido or vice versa etc. Then as long as there's true love, they both can work things out. Intending couples should be bold n inquisitive about these things. No be sin.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by missdebs(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
ever heard of the word communication?...instead of testing the mic and getting urselves in a mess, sit down and talk about S.E. X, yea u heard ryt
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:
which honest question?,the taste of the pudding is in the eaten
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:
which honest question?,the taste of the pudding is in the eating
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
missdebs:
ever heard of the word communication?...instead of testing the mic and getting urselves in a mess, sit down and talk about S.E. X, yea u heard ryt

Wot if one party is not being totally open or is not too comfortable with talking abt se.x. U know der are ppl(especially ladies) dat are not comfortable with talking abt se.x?
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by jmoore(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Communication.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by nobilis: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol. These Christians sef.

So during the communication, the man will tell the woman that his d.ick is huge and the woman will tell the man that her womanliness is small. And that is how they will determine that they are sexually incompatible?

O dikwa egwu oo.

1 Like

Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by rinrin23(f): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
nobilis:

So during the communication, the man will tell the woman that his d.ick is huge and the woman will tell the man that her womanliness is small. And that is how they will determine that they are sexually incompatible?

O dikwa egwu oo.
cheesy grin grin
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
nobilis:

O dikwa egwu oo.

Biko help me as them o

Bf: praise the lord
Gf: hallelujah, the lord told me we'd have fun @ the cinemas today tho
Bf: that's wonderful

Bf: so let's talk about sexual compatibility
Gf: blood of Jesus! Please dear, stop all these dirty talk. We're born again & we shouldn't be talking about immoral things like this.
Bf: but I have to let you know I have a big manliness
Gf: my God, I bind the devil! Listen, don't ever call me or come close to me with that your sin infested mind. Its over! I have to see the pastor, mtchewww.

Abeg abeg abeg, communication ko, communication ni

1 Like

Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by amanda2013(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Following

2 Likes

Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
sirman:

Biko help me as them o

Bf: praise the lord
Gf: hallelujah, the lord told me we'd have fun @ the cinemas today tho
Bf: that's wonderful

Bf: so let's talk about sexual compatibility
Gf: blood of Jesus! Please dear, stop all these dirty talk. We're born again & we shouldn't be talking about immoral things like this.
Bf: but I have to let you know I have a big manliness
Gf: my God, I bind the devil! Listen, don't ever call me or come close to me with that your sin infested mind. Its over! I have to see the pastor, mtchewww.

Abeg abeg abeg, communication ko, communication ni

Bros u funny die. Dis is naivety at its best on d girl's part na. cheesy
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
obongproff:

Bros u funny die. Dis is naivety at its best on d girl's part na. cheesy

I knw na because na d girls dey always form holy pass
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by tpia411: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
op have you given your life to Jesus.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Jackeeh:

I totally agree. During courtship, they can talk about sexual compatibility. They don't have to do it to know if they are compatible. During the communication, the lady will discover that her fiance is huge or vice versa n d man will realise his fiancee has low libido or vice versa etc. Then as long as there's true love, they both can work things out. Intending couples should be bold n inquisitive about these things. No be sin.

Inexperience talking.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Jackeeh(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Inexperience talking.

Being that ure insignificant, Ure also totally ignored.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by finofaya: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2014
I think you can only determine sexual compatibility if you know what it feels like to have sex. Without that knowledge, there will be nothing for you to base your judgments on in the discussion. For example, can someone who's never had sex before claim to have a high sex drive? Or if you're a lady with an unusually dry vagina, how else will you find out other than by attempting sex? What about how you like it done; it varies among people and you'll just have to discover yours. By the time you do however, you're already married.

Merely discussing sexual incompatibility without the background knowledge will leave you scratching the surface.

I think if you approach sex as a duty though, you can manage any incompatibilities between your spouse and you.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jackeeh:

Being that ure insignificant, Ure also totally ignored.

What else can an ignoramus do except ignore?
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
finofaya:

I think if you approach sex as a duty though, you can manage any incompatibilities between your spouse and you.

Sorry. Did u say "duty"? As in like house chores kind of duty? Is dat wot works for you or for d ppl u know?
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by finofaya: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
obongproff:

Sorry. Did u say "duty"? As in like house chores kind of duty? Is dat wot works for you or for d ppl u know?

Lol. Sounds terrible I guess.

I hear our parents and their parents and parents parents etc did it like that. Shey they say people were more conservative in those days or something. They only did it to procreate. This philosophy of sex for procreation is the basis of the no sex before marriage rule. I'm merely pointing out that sexual compatibility becomes an issue when you forget that sex is for procreation, not recreation.

Seeing it as a duty doesn't work for me.
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
finofaya:

Lol. Sounds terrible I guess.

I hear our parents and their parents and parents parents etc did it like that. Shey they say people were more conservative in those days or something. They only did it to procreate. This philosophy of sex for procreation is the basis of the no sex before marriage rule. I'm merely pointing out that sexual compatibility becomes an issue when you forget that sex is for procreation, not recreation.

Seeing it as a duty doesn't work for me.

Hmm! I don fear oh. The tot of seeing sex like washing dishes is so so...:/
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by ptoall: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2014
missdebs:
Nice one!
Re: How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way? by ptoall: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I think it is an important question. While I will not encourage premarital sex, I don't think it is out of this world for the two of them to talk about it. And I don't think the challenge of big manliness or low sex drive should make them stop the relationship, they are issues that can be handled. However, I know some churches that will discourage such level of discussions during courtship.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 / BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.