Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Modified - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (3816 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by Ralphlauren(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Firefire and other Jonathanians seem to be members of this Witches and Wizards association. The Bible clearly warns against working in alliance with witches/wizards. In fact, God was so angry with King Saul when he went to seek help from a witch. Jesus of Nazareth cast out witches, so did his apostles. No matter their evil machinations, Nigeria masses will unite in kicking them out of Aso Rock and cleanse Aso rock. The Children of God will conquer the Children of the dark. God bless all his Children

chai grin grin

barcanista, you typed this post grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
As reported in [/url]http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/18/if-buhari-contests-100-times-he-cannot-rule-this-country-again-association-of-witches-and-wizards-in-nigeria/[/url] Dr. Okhue Iboi, the acclaimed spokesperson of the Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria in April 2013 played the role and God with his empty declarations. Among them are:

Contrary to the witches and wizards expectation, Muhammadu Buhari will not succumb to their evil machinations, but will remain on the side of God and the people. He shall be elected President in 2015 through popular vote. Power comes from God and not from dark forces. And there is nothing they can do to stop him.

Shame be to them, there was no rancour in the APC before and after her primaries. The convention was 99.999% successful.

We all know that the devil will never cease from sucking the blood of the innocents. Jonathan being a devil backed candidate seem to be ever ready to provide the blood of innocent Nigerians as long as he remains in power. But their days of evil reign is over. Incoming President Muhammadu Buhari will end the blood-flow across Nigeria.

Finally, the witches and wizards should mobilise their members because Nigerians are united, and we shall defeat their candidate (Jonathan) and PdP in 2015. The people will shut the mouth of the dark forces forever because we are on the side of God.

God Bless General Buhari
God Bless Nigeria People

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
our President is evil personified. He wines and dines with the devil and will do anything to please him. He is the undisputed candidate of Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .a man is truly judged by his words . . . . . . . . . . grin grin
Re: Modified by Scatterboss(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
I think its fair to conclude that the Op is now a wizard. A useless one for that matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by XYZ123: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow!! see what barcanista is typing few weeks ago
Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]If Buhari contests 100 times, he cannot rule this country again – Association of Witches and Wizards in Nigeria[/size]

God of light rejected buhari since 2003

Even the Witches & Wizards rejected him also

He is too evil for them and hence his rejection.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God don fail you all. Buhari was accepted by God after all. Chai, he no go better for politics cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2015
XYZ123:
Wow!! see what barcanista is typing few weeks ago
Na wa o. Guy I followed you here. Na wa for barca o cheesy
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Juliaann:
All this APC lies sef ain't u guys tired?look if you tell me that witches and wizard endorse GEJ o! mammy water and pappy water endorse him o! Ogbeni or even olumba Olumba endorse him o! I don't care
come 2015 me and my family will still vote for him,so no amount of lies can make me change my mind

The Fear of GEJ is the beginning of APC shit downfall
my people said that (añaghí åfû ebe ana echi Ozō gawa ebe Ana aru agwù) go figure out the meaning.

GEJ till 2019 it has been signed both in heaven and on earth here

Really??
Pwa ha ha
Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
your attention is needed here
Re: Modified by ManMountain(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Who have the highest modified posts on NL?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
ManMountain:
Who have the highest modified posts on NL?
Barcanista of course. The award must go to him unopposed.grin

4 Likes

Re: Modified by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2015
I have stopped commenting on any of his idiotic threads! He can say anything, do anything to remain relevant! Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Modified by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:
your attention is needed here

The guy na fool! Respond to my PM jare!

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The guy na fool! Respond to my PM jare!
I can't remember the email and the password.

Send to judykemas80@gmail.com
Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I have stopped commenting on any of his idiotic threads! He can say anything, do anything to remain relevant! Mtcheeew!
Like protection seeker like FFK. Give him food and he will scrub the floor for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:
I think its fair to conclude that the Op is now a wizard. A useless one for that matter.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Modified by feedthenation(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Na wa o...wonders they say, shall never end.

So Barcanista & Firefire used to be opponents firing at each other?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Burger01(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
feedthenation:
Na wa o...wonders they say, shall never end.

So Barcanista & Firefire used to be opponents firing at each other?
Lol. He nor go better for politics and seeking nairaland protection. grin
Re: Modified by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Barcanista you should have a little shame in you.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Alphaoscar: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Point of correction Bro, he is now been tormented and disturbed by those witches and wizards hence his childish rants since then.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Point of correction Bro, he is now been tormented and disturbed by those witches and wizards hence his childish rants since then.

Interesting !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension As Allison-madueke Plans To Reveal All Corrupt Nigerians In UK Court / just in- fayose gives buhari a welcome attack / Who Is Nigeria's Best Senate President Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.