Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation (20589 Views)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) / Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bill Gates wants to drastically reduce third world populations and he is quite open about this, Nigerians are sleep walking into a situation that they do not understand, keep following this man at your peril:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjj4Iq-rsNg
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

Are billionaires the only ones actively 'go to buy the charity ticket'

Of course not!?

Do u think they should?
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by anonimi: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
texazzpete:

So a man who wants to save money by evading taxes goes on to give that money away?

LOL. All your education and experience you can't see that what you wrote makes no sense.

You are damn too quick.
Please let me give him plenty of room to put his swagger-ful display of stewpidity out for everyone to see wink

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by GSKing: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:
Bill Gates is involved with population control think tanks in the US , his objective along with the objective of many US and European philanthropists is decimation of non white populations where there are valuable natural resources, keep digging your graves by buying into his lies and hidden agendas.

cap28:
Bill Gates wants to drastically reduce third world populations and he is quite open about this, Nigerians are sleep walking into a situation that they do not understand, keep following this man at your peril:

A paranoid black man. Terrible!!!
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:
Bill Gates is involved with population control think tanks in the US , his objective along with the objective of many US and European philanthropists is decimation of non white populations where there are valuable natural resources, keep digging your graves by buying into his lies and hidden agendas.

Where do u think from?

Nah food all man want chop at the end of the day.

Should we now say no and don't collect these gifts?
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by braindamage(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
tundeayo2020:
But oga bill why the sudden interest in nigeria? Its all good though
http://www.gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by braindamage(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some very sad comments credited to Mr Bill Gates. I have been to his foundation office in Abuja, and they are doing a wonderful job which our leadership over the years have failed to do. Sadly, we live in a part of the world where people who work hard and transmit a greater part to helping humanity are not celebrated. Maybe the original post should be edited to 'Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria winning the polio battle'. God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bill Gates popularized the personal computer. That's what PC means. Personal Computer. Created the single largest Operating System, Windows, and the only suite of programs used by every computer user in existence, Microsoft Office. Every. Single. Country. On. Earth. Uses his products. He receives uncountable amounts of money from the entire world. Every second. Do you understand? Even if every one of his descendants spent every minute of their lives trying to exhaust his money from now until forever, it would be impossible. And his will doesn't even give all his money to his children because he wants them to work hard. Then he retired from Microsoft so he and his wife could dedicate their lives to trying to use THE WORLD'S MONEY to fix THE WORLD.

Some perspective for all of us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
braindamage:
Some very sad comments credited to Mr Bill Gates. I have been to his foundation office in Abuja, and they are doing a wonderful job which our leadership over the years have failed to do. Sadly, we live in a part of the world where people who work hard and transmit a greater part to helping humanity are not celebrated. Maybe the original post should be edited to 'Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria winning the polio battle'. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Where do u think from?

Nah food all man want chop at the end of the day.

Should we now say no and don't collect these gifts?

You people will never learn. This is the same way you were warned to diversify your economy because of the US's plans to stop buying your oil. Did any of you listen? No. What happened in the end?

Now you are being warned about the motives of an American philanthropist who has been linked to high profile depopulation programmes, I'm beginning to realise that the problem in Nigeria is not just poverty but lack of curiosity or willingness to learn.

Why would a multi millionaire from a nation with a history of racism, exploitation and hatred towards blacks be so interested in your well being?

I would advise you go research the term 'eugenics', Wikipedia defines it as :

" the belief and practice which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.[4][5] It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher reproduction of people with desired traits (positive eugenics), and reduced reproduction of people with less-desired or undesired traits (negative eugenics).[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Gates and his cronies believe that the black race is undesirable and needs to be culled or reduced drastically. If you think this multi millionaire white man gives two shits about the health of black Africans you need your head checked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:
Bill Gates wants to drastically [reduce third world populations and he is quite open about this, Nigerians are sleep walking into a situation that they do not understand, keep following this man at your peril:

Population control is key to ensure appropriate rationalisation of a nations natural resources.

Nigeria is a nation that is overcrowded.

Poverty eradication is number one on the mdgs.

They are right to empower our bellies.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
MissMeiya:
Bill Gates popularized the personal computer. That's what PC means. Personal Computer. Every. Single. Country. On. Earth. Uses his products. He receives uncountable amounts of money from the entire world. Every second. Do you understand? Even if every one of his descendants spent every minute of their lives trying to exhaust his money from now until forever, it would be impossible. And his will doesn't even give all his money to his children because he wants them to work hard. Then he retired from Microsoft so he and his wife could dedicate their lives to trying to use THE WORLD'S MONEY to fix THE WORLD.

Some perspective for all of us.

you are a dreamer if you believe that Gates gives two shits about fixing the world, he is a member of the elite and the elite are only concerned with making the world a better place for themselves and not to improve it for the rest, the elites believe that they are more deserving of life than everyone else.

Did you know that Bill Gates father was a prominent Eugenicist ? If you don't know go and research his family background.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

you are a dreamer if you believe that Gates gives two shits about fixing the world, he is a member of the elite and the elite are only concerned with making the world a better place for themselves and not to improve it for the rest, the elites believe that they are more deserving of life than everyone else.

Did you know that Bill Gates father was a prominent Eugenicist ? If you don't know go and research his family background.

Don't quote me, loser. Take a look at your life. Know that when you die, no one will notice, because you left absolutely zero impact on the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Population control is key to ensure appropriate rationalisation of a nations natural resources.

Nigeria is a nation that is overcrowded.

Poverty eradication is number one on the mdgs.

They are right to empower our bellies.

the only problem with your analysis is that only third world nations have been singled out for this population reduction programme and not European nations or nations where the majority population comprise people of European ancestry - which means people like you and I are in the firing line for decimation by way of spiked vaccines, wars, destabilisaation programmes, economic collapse, the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by GSKing: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

You people will never learn. This is the same way you were warned to diversify your economy because of the US's plans to stop buying your oil. Did any of you listen? No. What happened in the end?

Now you are being warned about the motives of an American philanthropist who has been linked to high profile depopulation programmes, I'm beginning to realise that the problem in Nigeria is not just poverty but lack of curiosity or willingness to learn.

Why would a multi millionaire from a nation with a history of racism, exploitation and hatred towards blacks be so interested in your well being?

I would advise you go research the term 'eugenics', Wikipedia defines it as :

" the belief and practice which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.[4][5] It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human genetic traits through the promotion of higher reproduction of people with desired traits (positive eugenics), and reduced reproduction of people with less-desired or undesired traits (negative eugenics).[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Gates and his cronies believe that the black race is undesirable and needs to be culled or reduced drastically. If you think this multi millionaire white man gives two shits about the health of black Africans you need your head checked.

Typical Nigerian. Poverty stricken, unfortunate scavenger. You're very unintelligent. Hope you've thrown your phones and computers away? Billy-goat. Always leery of every help rendered to your ungrateful race.

I've said it times without number, cynicism is in the black gene. Unfortunately, I and my family are black.

Smh.

This is the handiwork of poverty, religion and illiteracy combined. How can so much crap come from one person?

Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Don't quote me, loser. Take a look at your life. Know that when you die, no one will notice because you left absolutely zero impact on the world.

and guess what fck face , even though you are alive you might as well be dead because you are nothing but a walking corpse and your fate is already sealed by virtue of the fact that you are a black woman who has zero worth in the eyes of the white power structure who degrade and humiliate you on a daily basis.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Are you a gullible black man or a devious evil white man? Terrible!
GSKing:

A paranoid black man. Terrible!!!
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

and guess what fck face , even though you are alive you might as well be dead because you are nothing but a walking corpse and your fate is already sealed by virtue of the fact that you are a black woman who has zero worth in the eyes of the white power structure who degrade and humiliate you on a daily basis.

Didn't read.

Hit a nerve, huh? You must really lack accomplishments.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by GSKing: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
GenBuhari:
Are you a gullible black man or a devious evil white man? Terrible!

I'm both. I guess that's why I so much look like you.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by sheyee(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Billy Billy. ....if u care to know that our hospitals has been on strike for sometime now.....many people are dying and many at home languishing in pain who can not afford private clinic...fresh air indeed. .
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gbam
I endorse everything you saying. We need to see the white man as our enemy bcuz he is stealthily working towards wiping us out for the rich natural resources that we are sitting on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOY4FA3xIcI
cap28:

the only problem with your analysis is that only third world nations have been singled out for this population reduction programme and not European nations or nations where the majority population comprise people of European ancestry - which means people like you and I are in the firing line for decimation by way of spiked vaccines, wars, destabilisaation programmes, economic collapse, the list goes on.

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by braindamage(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya post=29277437][/quote]..It is heart-breaking to hear terrible things about a guy who helps in a whole lot of way, not just in Nigeria, but around the globe. Discovery & Translational Sciences, Enteric and Diarrheal Diseases, HIV, Malaria, Neglected Infectious Diseases, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, I think he donated about $50M for the ebola fight, has a scholarship program, there is a lot. When I hear stories about polio vaccination being an underground agenda for all the wrong reasons, words cannot describe how gutted I feel. Even Dr Jonas Salk would not feel disappointed like I do. Have a dog to walk and bath. Happy holiday and please pray for this country.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ebola hoax update:

Noticed how suddenly we have stopped hearing about Ebola.

The white imperialist nations running the hoax have met their main objectives:

1) Troops on the ground to control the rich natural resources.

2) Forcing ruinous IMF and World Bank loans on the selected West African countries, to help take over their valuable natural resources.

3) The rolling out of mass Ebola vaccination programmes in the selected African countries using deadly experimental vaccines that have bee declared safe for Africa, which would kill many of the people and those that do not die would be infertile and unable to have children. This achieves the depopulation objective.

It may well be that the troops are there to also help enforce compulsive mass vaccinations and suppress the resulting unrest - hence the news blackout.

The vaccine would be coming soon to Nigeria together with some new Ebola cases to whip up the fear and panic that would get us rushing to take these deadly shots.

Stay safe people and protect your lives and health.

We do not have a government that can protect us.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
GSKing:

Typical Nigerian. Poverty stricken, unfortunate scavenger. You're very unintelligent. Hope you've thrown your phones and computers away? Billy-goat. Always leery of every help rendered to your ungrateful race.

I've said it times without number, cynicism is in the black gene. Unfortunately, I and my family are black.

Smh.

This is the handiwork of poverty, religion and illiteracy combined. How can so much crap come from one person?

Tufiakwa!

look at this shameless beggar! When will you grow a set of balls and learn to have self respect, are you not ashamed to still be begging for help from your enemies in your old age.

Slaves like you are the reason that black people are spat upon every where we go in the world.

Forever begging, pleading and crying for help from people who hate you.

People like you are a cancer on the black race, if I am ever to enter the corridors of power I will make sure people of your ilk face immediate execution as you are nothing but a liability on the black race.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

Edit all those 'millionaire' u wrote there and put billionaire then in quote: put "the richest man alive".

Gates cares for Nigeria. He cares enough to spend his loot of cash on us for christ's sakes.

The man is so generous to lend a helping hand by indirectly curbing this overpopulation problem.

Check d stats. we r not doing fine.

The government can only employ 20% or less of the total numbr of job seekers even ur friend, Jonathan is pushing the blame to lack of foreign investors and the private sector.

What should the remaining unlucky 80 percent who are not so lucky.

These are the same set of ppl who will end up poor with sixteen wives and 32 children.

Rearing cattle and pigs for a household.

Abeg! Let the white man come. Their shit does smell like cinnamon and sprinkled ice~cream.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Didn't read.

Hit a nerve, huh? You must really lack accomplishments.

Er and your own accomplishements are what exactly?

let me guess?

wearing floor length plastic hair in order to look like a white woman.

sorry bi.tch, no matter how hard you try no white man will ever accept you or accord you the respect he accords his own women.

They laugh at your pathetic attempt to look like their women as soon as your back is turned, so keep kissing that whi.te mans arse from now until eternity you will still remain where you have been consigned to - AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN!!
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
[email][/email]
braindamage:
..It is heart-breaking to hear terrible things about a guy who helps in a whole lot of way, not just in Nigeria, but around the globe. Discovery & Translational Sciences, Enteric and Diarrheal Diseases, HIV, Malaria, Neglected Infectious Diseases, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, I think he donated about $50M for the ebola fight, has a scholarship program, there is a lot. When I hear stories about polio vaccination being an underground agenda for all the wrong reasons, words cannot describe how gutted I feel. Even Dr Jonas Salk would not feel disappointed like I do. Have a dog to walk and bath. Happy holiday and please pray for this country.

I know how you feel.

I'm not sure prayers are enough for Nigeria. Something went very very wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
pegmatite:

Do u know how many ppl we've lost due 2 d ongoing strike...
Death is inevitable.
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

look at this shameless beggar! When will you grow a set of balls and learn to have self respect, are you not ashamed to still be begging for help from your enemies in your old age.

Slaves like you are the reason that black people are spat upon every where we go in the world.

People like you are a cancer on the black race, if I am ever to enter the corridors of power I will make sure people of your ilk face immediate execution as you are nothing but a liability on the black race.

Shame lol! Dey dere nah! Don't join d train
Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

Er and your own accomplishements are what exactly?

let me guess?

wearing floor length plastic hair in order to look like a white woman.

sorry bi.tch, no matter how hard you try no white man will ever accept you or accord you the respect he accords his own women.

They laugh at your pathetic attempt to look like their women as soon as your back is turned, so keep kissing that whi.te mans arse from now until eternity you will still remain where you have been consigned to - AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN!!

You seem to be projecting. I own part of a company that is revolutionizing agriculture in south east Nigeria, and will start an energy firm in the same area once I complete my master's in energy management. I've never spent up to a year in Nigeria my entire life, and this is what I decided I would do with my time on earth. You think everyone is as useless as you?

Also, my hair is natural. And my boyfriend is a born Nigerian. You don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by GSKing: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
cap28:

Unfortunately, the hypocrisy of the first order is a disastrous disadvantage to your penurious, ill mannered, pompous, irredeemable, uneducated, wanton, cynical, underaged, mentally challenged, bipolar life.
Bad news, you can never ever ever be in a position of authority in the same country I was raised.

Luckily, we're all entitled to our respective opinions, and if the trash you've posted on this thread is your unbiased opinion on the issue of philanthropy, my friend, that's your funeral.

Why on earth are you still typing and spewing sawdust with your electronic gadgets? Do you realise that its the same people you hate that has been making life easy for your and your unfortunate patents since your conception?

Lowlife, bitter son-of-a-b1tch.

I'll leave you to your incoherent foolish talk about your dreams and ambition in ruling your acclaimed kingdom, you talk like the prince of all demented phools.

Dirty deranged urchin, who may not have crossed the shores of Nigeria. You don't like the 'white men' and their mercifulness, yet you won't carry placards to aso rock to protest against international diplomacy. Discombobulated mountain goat.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Attests To Nigeria Transformation by cap28: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

You seem to be projecting. I own part of a company that is revolutionizing agriculture in south east Nigeria, and will start an energy firm in the same area once I complete my master's in energy management. I've never spent up to a year in Nigeria my entire life, and this is what I decided I would do with my time on earth. You think everyone is as useless as you?
Also, my hair is natural. And my boyfriend is a born Nigerian. You don't know me.

Hahaha - Do I sound like I give a fck about your fairy stories? You are just another wanna be who.re who will spend the entirety of your time on your back begging and pleading for a job from some dirty Nigerian sugar daddy just like the rest of the whor.es in Nigeria, everyone knows Nigeria is not run on the basis of merit so who are you fooling, definitely not me.
your low self esteem and desperation to be accepted by whites indicates to me that you would never dream of wearing your hair natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sensitizes People Against Lassa Fever (Photo) / Neolife's Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates In 60 And 120 Capsules / Nma Strike: The Patients's Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.