Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister (3029 Views)

Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? / Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
it is rooted
Doesnt matter..... Just take it there and it'll fix dat same day or next.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Samzy360: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Godvilla:
Doesnt matter..... Just take it there and it'll fix dat same day or next.
As she rooted the waranty of the phone is void ma guy... grin
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
didnt work sweet..

how much can i flash it
flashing it the second way will require alot of tech knowledge, but you can do it if you are able to fight the headache involved. you will need to download mtk droid tools for pc, Then full tecno s9 rom dump, and then Tecno s9 drives and you are good to go.. if you'd want to go ahead with it , i will help you with links. .
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
flashing it the second way will require alot of tech knowledge, but you can do it if you are able to fight the headache involved. you will need to download mtk droid tools for pc, Then full tecno s9 rom dump, and then Tecno s9 drives and you are good to go.. if you'd want to go ahead with it , i will help you with links. .
can an engineer do all that
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by sban(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
There's one simple question you haven't answered. What were you doing with your phone that caused the bootloop?

#obviously your phone is rooted.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
can an engineer do all that
Depends on the engineer
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Samzy360:

Funny but not funny, u dnt tell me wat i knw......
All she'll say is, her phone's stuck on boot screen. She shuld not answer any root access realted questions
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote
author=Nairaland post=29286465]There's one simple question you haven't
answered. What were you doing with your phone that caused the bootloop?

#obviously your phone is rooted. [/quote]tried changing my fonts
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Psalmwise(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Boot loop tinz soft brick flashing would not do anything either vu go and submit it to tecnobto repair or you meet a better Engr ..

Cud link u wit an Engr who wud help u out
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by lekkie073(m): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2014
pinkiecutie:
it is rooted
it doesn't matter. Just take it there and play dumb like u didn't know how it came about. They willbfux ur under 30 mins.
I have been there to flash my infinix on countless occassions when ur got bricked through changing of fonts
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
lekkie073:
it doesn't matter. Just take it there and play dumb like u didn't know how it came about. They willbfux ur under 30 mins.
I have been there to flash my infinix on countless occassions when ur got bricked through changing of fonts
i live in cross river state
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Keziehenry(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Pls help me too. My tecno p5 is having fault atimes it switch off on its own or it wil start blinking. This normally happen after it says 'google adroid plus has stoppd working'. Pls wat could b d cause,shld i flash it?
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by lekkie073(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Samzy360:

dats not true. Though it should be the standard procedure. The thing us DAT there is no way for them to know whether the fone has been rooted or not in as much as u don't personally tell them.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by sban(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2014
pinkiecutie:
tried changing my fonts
Just follow the instructions these guys are giving you. It will work. One more thing, after you restore your phone make sure you install cwm or twrp backup in case it happens again. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!! it's very important. Just google it and you'll get good results. Thank God you have a laptop .
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by keandre: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
I just dey watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubot S200 Review / See Blackberry's Latest Phone With A Curved Screen / TECNO Spark 5 Launched With 5 Cameras And 6 LED Flashes; It Costs Just N49,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.