Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister (3011 Views)

Where Are The Andriod Phone Users? / Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
my tecno s9 displays the tecno logo and remains there...
can flashing solve the problem cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by ifex370(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't think you have any other choice
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
ifex370:
I don't think you have any other choice
but will it work cry
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
u have successfully bricked ur phone and I don't think flashing will Do any good other than spoiling ur phone permanently but what exactly did u do b4 this occur
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Donsammi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
b4 u flash it with pc.. Tryna enter the rec0verym0de ►.clear cache then ► wipe the f0ne.. Nd rebo0t
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
5naira:
u have successfully bricked ur phone and I don't think flashing will Do any good other than spoiling ur phone permanently but what exactly did u do b4 this occur
help the girl na
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by yorex2011: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Flashing should solve it.. But flash with the correct firmware.. Its called bootloop.. What your phone is experiencing now
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
yes flashing will fix it.. it depends on the flashing you mean though, what did you do to it before it got stuck on the logo? when the phone was on, did you enable usb debugging? i pray you did.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
yorex2011:
Flashing should solve it.. But flash with the correct firmware.. Its called bootloop.. What your phone is experiencing now
dont know how to flash
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
yes flashing will fix it.. it depends on the flashing you mean though, what did you do to it before it got stuck on the logo? when the phone was on, did you enable usb debugging? i pray you did.
of what use is it cry
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
pc flashing cry
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
pc flashing cry
was your usb debugging on before it went off you mean mtk droid tools on pc?
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
was your usb debugging on before it went off you mean mtk droid tools on pc?
no
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
no
does the phone boot into recovery? while off, you hold the powerbutton and the volume up button together for 11 secs till it boots into recovery
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by luvlyoracle(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin see as una dey confuse the babe grin
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by luvlyoracle(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
cutie pls take it to a technician.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by ifex370(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
but will it work cry
sure na
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
does the phone boot into recovery? while off, you hold the powerbutton and the volume up button together for 11 secs till it boots into recovery
yes
..i have done that what else
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
yes
..i have done that what else
now perform a full wipe... choose wipe and delete user data, use yiu volume key to scroll up and down, then use your power key as the enter button..
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
now perform a full wipe... choose wipe and delete user data, use yiu volume key to scroll up and down, then use your power key as the enter button..
okay dearie.after tha÷?
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by slinkman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
okay dearie.after tha÷?
after that try rebooting and post what it does.. if that doesnt work, then full flashing it is.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
slinkman:
after that try rebooting and post what it does.. if that doesnt work, then full flashing it is.
didnt work sweet..

how much can i flash it
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
didnt work sweet..

how much can i flash it
If u are in Lag, i can do it 4 u in person... Telling u wat 2 do on the net wuld confuse u even the more.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
luvlyoracle:
grin see as una dey confuse the babe grin
As in ehn! grin
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by jamilkb(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
I can help you with the boot.img of tecno s9, I'll extract it from my tecno s9, but first do you have PC? If yes, then you'll have to add me on whatsApp..I will help you get it back to normal..

1 Like

Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Godvilla:
If u are in Lag, i can do it 4 u in person... Telling u wat 2 do on the net wuld confuse u even the more.
gosh...but are you sure flashing will work 100% cry
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
jamilkb:
I can help you with the boot.img of tecno s9, I'll extract it from my tecno s9, but first do you have PC? If yes, then you'll have to add me on whatsApp..I will help you get it back to normal..
i do have a pc..
pm me with ur number
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by jamilkb(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
i do have a pc..
pm me with ur number
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
pinkiecutie:
gosh...but are you sure flashing will work 100% cry
U knw wat? Just take it to their calcare center.
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Godvilla:
U knw wat? Just take it to their calcare center.
it is rooted
Re: All The Andriod Lords Help Your Nairaland Sister by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
jamilkb:
OKay add me 08099705213
have added you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning: Selfies Kill More People Than Sharks Do / MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here / Unable To Download Files Greater Than 200kb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.