Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. (3648 Views)

LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / Pandemonia As Keke Napepe Operatives And Bus Drivers Fights For Bragging Right. / Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by backtosender: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
Lasgidi the only mega city in west africa
grin grin sooo sophisticated

3 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by taharqa: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Oh my gosh!

Look at these people o! So now you compare a state governor's achievements with that of a whole President? Does that alone not show you how incompetent Jonathan is?
SHUT that yr mouth tha and face d topic, my 'frnd'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Imagine sitting in the bus and entertaining your nostrils with some oozing odour from Oshodi, Ijanikin, Ojota, Agege, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Amuwo-odofin, Berger, et cetera...

One chance from LagBus -----> Graveyard

5 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This molue would be good for transporting carcass alongside supporters of APC. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by backtosender: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

Okay nau. Oya, see the Blue BRT owned by the Lagos government.

Meeeehn, Fashola for president!

I no fit shout! grin

hahahahahahahaha my lungs oooooh i don laugh tire pushing bus in 21st century see people wey wan rule a country

3 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by samilo88(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lagos the overrated cesspit.

2 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alphaoscar:
@ Obiagelli, berem, barcanista, ilugunboy, Gbawe come and see our new BRT in Lagos . shame on PDP and her goons.

I shall them to post a better bus in any of their States.

You just shamed yourself, uburu ewu ugwu.
That's a campaign bus for APC's rallies, not a public transit vehicle. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by papaejima1: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

I no fit shout! grin

Gaddem, mehn I don laugh tire.
Even the guy on the sticker is laughing at the pushers!

7 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by funkiebully: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wia Serbs apc roaches?

Come n defend ur paymasters.

Lagos stinks, so is apc.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Alphaoscar: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

You just shamed yourself, uburu ewu ugwu.
That's a campaign bus for APC's rallies, not a public transit vehicle. grin

Obinoscopy, ishilove and other mods, please do your work. rule number 2.

And for your information the picture I posted is the picture of the new set of BRT buses to be inaugurated soon.
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op why not show us public transport buses from pdp states? Especially aba
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by banki(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
please op can you show us the BRT bus Jonathan provided as governor of bayelsa state afterall he was governor wasn't he?
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
papaejima1:

Gaddem, mehn I don laugh tire.
Even the guy on the sticker is laughing at the pushers!
the guy on d sticker dey laff dem n saying "mumu ppl the bus no go start o until una vote Gej out

2 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
HugeCock:
Op why not show us public transport buses from pdp states? Especially aba
Hope Enugu is in Aba or Aba in Enugu whatever.

5 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Apc deceiving nigerians from inception

2 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by HzRF(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Oh my gosh!

Look at these people o! So now you compare a state governor's achievements with that of a whole President? Does that alone not show you how incompetent Jonathan is?
Does that mean GEJ only should be blamed for how Lagos is abi
Fashola was not elected abi
Shame on u
Na Street lights, flowers and Mikano generator termed power plant u go dey hail

Ur likes was busy tarnishing GEJ project
But u want us to hail this

Op thanks jare d fin pained them ooo
Change indeed

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
taharqa:
SHUT that yr mouth tha and face d topic, my 'frnd'

lol! Please remind me what the topic is again? Are we not discussing government buses again? Is this thread not started to counter the GEJ train thread?
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
Hope Enugu is in Aba or Aba in Enugu whatever.
you are showin me a brand new bus. A picture dat was taken in 2011. Wat is d condition of dat bus Now?
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Sweetlemon(f): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
HzRF:

Does that mean GEJ only should be blamed for how Lagos is abi
Fashola was not elected abi
Shame on u
Na Street lights, flowers and Mikano generator termed power plant u go dey hail

Ur likes was busy tarnishing GEJ project
But u want us to hail this

Op thanks jare d fin pained them ooo
Change indeed

Whoever told you GEJ should be blamed for state projects? I'm just laughing at the way you Jonathan apologists use Fashola as a scape goat to vent your frustrations on. Why compare a governor to a president??
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Whoever told you GEJ should be blamed for state projects? I'm just laughing at the way you Jonathan apologists use Fashola as a scape goat to vent your frustrations on. Why compare a governor to a president??

No one is comparing GEJ with Fashola. Why should any sane Nigeria even expect the President to buy buses and keke napep? Have you ever seen Obama comissioning tricycles?

If you ever see Jonathan buying buses, he's simply doing what your respective useless states governors ought to have done with the multi-billion yearly allocations.

Fashola is a failure; just like his other counterparts in the 36 states of the Federation.

GEJ alone cannot take the blame for the collective failures of the citizens (including those instigated by the sharia coupist and his rapi. st assistant).

2 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by ziccoit: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
70% goes to FG out of monthly nation income while the rest is shared between 36states and 774 local government. Would it not be plausible to say Fashola of APC is actually an emperor for achieving this much despite the meagre monthly allocation compare to FG that has it all with nothing to show for it.

Some people sometimes made me ashamed of being a Nigerian by the way they reason.

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by HzRF(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Who compared Fashola to GEJ

Fashola is well hype. . The way media hype Fashola u will think lag is now like new York

When someone opened a thread to showcase the sorry state of roads in lag.. I said if I don't see pics I would deny it

Fashola is perhaps the best gov APC can showcase

If GEJ can be scrutinize
Y not Fashola?

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by papaejima1: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
And that guy "chooking" himself thru the window could be a Nairalander Lambasting GEJ daily grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by adebisicutie: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Considering how much states like Bayelsa get and their little population, Fashola is doing a great job with less allocation and such a large population
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by tit(f): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
ziccoit:
70% goes to FG out of monthly nation income while the rest is shared between 36states and 774 local government. Would it not be plausible to say Fashola of APC is actually an emperor for achieving this much despite the meagre monthly allocation compare to FG that has it all with nothing to show for it.

Some people sometimes made me ashamed of being a Nigerian by the way they reason.

The FG actually gets to spend about 48.5% of the national income.
The states 24% and the LGs 20%.
The governors effectively control 44% of the treasury!

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by taharqa: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

I no fit shout! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by golddust6000(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
HugeCock:
you are showin me a brand new bus. A picture dat was taken in 2011. Wat is d condition of dat bus Now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Motor Bike Thief Striped Naked In Isuikwuato (photos) - Igberetv.com / [PHOTO] Why APC Is After Saraki / They Kill, Install Their Emir And Dominate You – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.