Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks (2071 Views)

Your Mother-in-law Gives Your 3 Weeks Old Baby Tribal Marks Like This. / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by EfemenaXY: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
smartshadow:
Imagine you came home from work one day to find out that your mother-in-law has just inscribed large tribal marks on the face of your beautiful baby,without your consent.
I was just listening to one of the radio stations in lagos and a lady was venting about the issue
What would you do if you were in her position

If you dated your spouse properly and really took the time to understand his/her people, there's no way in heaven you wouldn't know that the MIL would habour such tendencies.

The onus then would have been on you to let her know that both you and your spouse are united on this and hold very strong views against this practice. Your sixth sense as a parent would also alert you as a precaution not to leave your child alone with your MIL.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
i will arrest her..seriously, without option of bail for two weeks
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother-in-law Gives Your Baby Tribal Marks by godstreasure23: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Well for me.....that is the end of a good relationship bte mother in law n wife.....u shd know wat i mean....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques / Fear Women / Lovely Stainless Gate Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.