Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Fear Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear Women (2071 Views)

Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Women by mosdii(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Read and memorize this.

Re: Fear Women by Timmi: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is deep and thought provoking. Truly the heart of men/women are evil. Only God knows our heart. The wickedness is mind boggling - having an affair with husband’s friend. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by FemdomQueen(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Be gay then :p

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Perfecttouchade: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
It is well
Re: Fear Women by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Timmi:
This is deep and thought provoking. Truly the heart of men/women are evil. Only God knows our heart. The wickedness is mind boggling - having an affair with husband’s friend. Wow.

As in.

The OP would never forgive herself for suggesting the test. cry cry cry cry

The father...... I wish they found him before he hung himself.

Except the mother intentionally had the four kids for the friend, I suspect there is something wrong with the father medically.

For him not to have suspected meant they had sex regularly.
Re: Fear Women by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives
Re: Fear Women by cooooooks(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Did you read this comment before clicking submit?

bukatyne:

As in.

Except the mother intentionally had the four kids for the friend, I suspect there is something wrong with the father medically.

Re: Fear Women by SweetCunt97(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nawaooo, but is the man sterile ni
Re: Fear Women by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:
The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives

Meaning... cheesy
Re: Fear Women by cooooooks(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Really heartbreaking.

Let us not be naive. Don't allow anyone to blackmail you.

This was tough to read.
Re: Fear Women by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
bukatyne:

As in.

What an unusual angle to come through... undecided
Re: Fear Women by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

Meaning... cheesy
Similar story line grin
Re: Fear Women by mariahAngel(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Similar story line grin

You'd be surprised how common it is these days...
Re: Fear Women by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

You'd be surprised how common it is these days...
Some women have mind o. How can you live with that kind of deception? You sleep with him, feed him, take care of him, pray with him and yet still be able to look into his eyes and lie without blinking.

The mind boggles.
Re: Fear Women by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
O ma wa ga bayi o! 4 kids!

Can we just make DNA test a routine to getting a child's birth certificate biko? That way, everyone knows what's sup up front!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Some women have mind o. How can you live with that kind of deception? You sleep with him, feed him, take care of him, pray with him and yet still be able to look into his eyes and lie without blinking.

The mind boggles.

End time, Ishi my love, end time! grin
Re: Fear Women by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

End time, Ishi my love, end time! grin
May we not be derailed o, my dear sister.
Re: Fear Women by descarado: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
cry
Can i unread? shocked
Re: Fear Women by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ishilove:

May we not be derailed o, my dear sister.

One guy confided in my brother that his girlfriend said she was pregnant for him and that she would never abort the baby. OK o!

The guy was going crazy, he didn't know what to do or how to tell his parents, his father especially...he was and still is living with them.
Then he decided to confide in his brothers, then those ones backed him up, gave him the morale to challenge the paternity of the child, and said the worst that could happen is that the baby is truly yours.
Backed up by his brothers (wahala for who no get loyal brothers), the guy was gingered, together they approached the eldest sister who is a nurse and opened up.
Then the sister asked to girl to come over, together with her brothers, they took the girl for pregnancy test to know how far long she's gone...
Young blood requested that tell him precisely how many weeks pregnant she is, turns out, she was already pregnant way before they slept together because the guy remembered when he slept with her...
After the truth was revealed, the foolish girl then said she wanted an abortion, young blood told her "whatever you decide do with the pregnancy from this moment on is non of my business"
Na so them fashy the foolish girl.
When asked if he was relieved for not being the father, the guy said he had mixed feelings, he didn't know how to explain how he felt...it wasn't a good feeling and that he needed to sleep it off...
Wahala for who no get sister wey be nurse o grin
Re: Fear Women by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

One guy confided in my brother that his girlfriend said she was pregnant for him and that she would never abort the baby. OK o!

The guy was going crazy, he didn't know what to do or how to tell his parents, his father especially...he was and still is living with them.
Then he decided to confide in his brothers, then those ones backed him up, gave him the morale to challenge the paternity of the child, and said the worst that could happen is that the baby is truly yours.
Backed up by his brothers (wahala for who no get loyal brothers), the guy was gingered, together they approached the eldest sister who is a nurse and opened up.
Then the sister asked to girl to come over, together with her brothers, they took the girl for pregnancy test to know how far long she's gone...
Young blood requested that tell him precisely how many weeks pregnant she is, turns out, she was already pregnant way before they slept together because the guy remembered when he slept with her...
After the truth was revealed, the foolish girl then said she wanted an abortion, young blood told her "whatever you decide do with the pregnancy from this moment on is non of my business"
Na so them fashy the foolish girl.
When asked if he was relieved for not being the father, the guy said he had mixed feelings, he didn't know how to explain how he felt...it wasn't a good feeling and that he needed to sleep it off...
Wahala for who no get sister wey be nurse o grin
Young blood too should have used gold circle condo (as my parents call it). It would have saved him all the drama.

This generation is something else. I really had no idea paternity fraud is so rampant
Re: Fear Women by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Naija guys make it hard to pity them generally in situations like this unfortunately. Sorry to the man in the story though, I feel bad for he and the children but once I finished the story and started reading comments from the guys on here I was lowkey laughing (not at the man in the story)

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by FreezedIced: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Graphic content pls don't read
Re: Fear Women by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
ibkayee:
Naija guys make it hard to pity them generally in situations like this unfortunately. Sorry to the man in the story though, I feel bad for he and the children but once I finished the story and started reading comments from the guys on here I was lowkey laughing (not at the man in the story)

@bold:

Naija men are the only cheats (sleeping with themselves)?

Perhaps it is ok for a man to run several parallel families because some other men have fallen victim of paternity fraud.

Let's imagine this story is Nigerian: it is hard to pity a man who devoted forty years of his life to a woman and got burnt till he committed suicide?

It is hard to pity a faithful and loving husband who was repaid with evil? This man's daughter tested her father was a good father to the children and loving husband to her mother.

Sighs.
Re: Fear Women by ibkayee(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Naija men are the only cheats (sleeping with themselves)?

Perhaps it is ok for a man to run several parallel families because some other men have fallen victim of paternity fraud.

Let's imagine this story is Nigerian: it is hard to pity a man who devoted forty years of his life to a woman and got burnt till he committed suicide?

It is hard to pity a faithful and loving husband who was repaid with evil? This man's daughter tested her father was a good father to the children and loving husband to her mother.

Sighs.
No they aren't the only ones cheating, my lack of pity is more so because of their attitudes towards it as if it's their birthright

I did say I feel bad for the man in this story and his children

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by mosdii(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
FemdomQueen:
Be gay then :p
hungry scum

5 Likes

Re: Fear Women by AfroKnight: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Well, nothing can stop me from testing my kids as soon as they’re born. If my wife decides to leave because of it, no problem. We move.

This man was deceived for 33 years because he trusted his wife and didn’t question her loyalty. Trust is good but it is wrong to trust a wife 100%. That’s putting her on a pedestal. You will be hurt when she fails you.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Women by Fantasticcc: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Most women are evil and devilish...I pity men who marry them, most especially the ones who claim their wives are saints and refuse to do a DNA test..

1 Like

Re: Fear Women by MedicH: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Most women are evil and devilish...I pity men who marry them, most especially the ones who claim their wives are saints and refuse to do a DNA test..

So u don decide you will die single? Loneliness will bring ur death closer sha make I tell u.
Re: Fear Women by Mandela27: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2021
women lol
mischievous creatures undecided
Re: Fear Women by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Some humans.

Fear them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Stainless Gate Available For Sale / I Will Be Dead If I Don't See 15k Tonight / About To Search For A Nigeria Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.