Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo (33123 Views)

Nigeria Elections 2015:goodluck Jonathan Re-election Could Mean Violence / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alhaji Asari Dokubo, the leader of the Niger Delta People’s Salvation and Volunteer Front (NDSVF), who is also the founder of King Amachree African University, Republic of Benin, has said President Goodluck Jonathan, the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 Presidential election, has already won.

Asari who spoke at the burial ceremony of Late Princess Preba Abigail Prince Ekineh, Asari’s grandmother organized by the NDSVF, at Buguma in Asari Toru Local Government Area, said it is not possible for the incumbent president who is also from the Niger Delta region to lose the election that returns him for the second term in office.

He said the incumbent president must win the election adding that the election is a walk over. Asari who said he does not know how it will be done maintained that measures have been put in place for the success of the election in favor of the president.

He also said that there is a high level of injustice playing out in Rivers state politics, adding that the political power in the state is supposed to be rotating among the different ethnic nationalities that make up the state. He said power should not be static on one place alone; thereby advocated that power should be shifted to the Ogoni ethnic nationality.

Asari said: “2015 Goodluck Jonathan will win, in whatever way they want him he will win. I am not afraid of anybody. My confidence is that he has already won, but in River state I don’t know because there is injustice in Rivers state.”

“The injustice in Rivers state is that one set of People cannot rule. Rivers state is a multiethnic state and all the ethnic nationalities must have access to government. So whoever is encouraging this perfidy does not mean well for the people because it will explode one day.
The only way out is for justice to be done in the state and that means an Ogoni candidate should be feed in all the political parties.”

|
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/2015-goodluck-jonathan-will-win-whatever-way-asari/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by soonpoint(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
This man sha aa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
This man is a corrupt goat.
He has sold his brain for his stomach.
I fear for 2015.

+

Shouldn't this man have been arrested?
I can't believe he's still walking freely around with that his big running mouth.

Shioooor
#CHANGE2015
Ayamlaykorn

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by san316(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
By whatever means necessary. If a Buhari supporter says this, GEJ will come out to deliver his "pity my life" sermon again.

Let's see how they want to do it sha,

We are watching with keen interest.

in other news....GMB/PYO2015 No Going Back.

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by MalcoImX: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
That's all we got in Nigeria, but the infrastructures are in Benin Republic.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
He talks as if he'd see tomao

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by AKMoney1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
In whatever way?

Only God can save us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Nmeri17: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
when jona reads this he's gonna be like

"this drunken sailor will not just shut up and continue with his niger delta protests" -__-

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
In wat ever way

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by RockMaxi: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silly Asari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Pajames4all: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
vote 4 change

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by glamm: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Register for one month intensive training in Graphics & Web Design (weekends only )
Date: Jan 10, 17, 24 and 31 (2015)
Venue:2nd Floor , Rock and Rule Suite, The Valley Mall, Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Time: 10am-3:00pm
Course fee:N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira only)
You can secure your seat by making a payment into the bank account detailed below:

Bank: Diamond:
Account Name: Peach and Pomp Services Ltd
Account Number: 0054361488

Once you make payment, Kindly send your details in the following order to 08184227903
Full Name/email address/payment reference number/phone number
Limited seats available

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by scribble: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
It's allowed

Jonathan will win fair and square

Gej till 2019

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Tunagee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
MalcoImX:
Alhaji Asari Dokubo, the leader of the Niger Delta People’s Salvation and Volunteer Front (NDSVF), who is also the founder of King Amachree African University, Republic of Benin, has said President Goodluck Jonathan, the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 Presidential election, has already won.

Asari who spoke at the burial ceremony of Late Princess Preba Abigail Prince Ekineh, Asari’s grandmother organized by the NDSVF, at Buguma in Asari Toru Local Government Area, said it is not possible for the incumbent president who is also from the Niger Delta region to lose the election that returns him for the second term in office.

He said the incumbent president must win the election adding that the election is a walk over. Asari who said he does not know how it will be done maintained that measures have been put in place for the success of the election in favor of the president.

He also said that there is a high level of injustice playing out in Rivers state politics, adding that the political power in the state is supposed to be rotating among the different ethnic nationalities that make up the state. He said power should not be static on one place alone; thereby advocated that power should be shifted to the Ogoni ethnic nationality.

Asari said: “2015 Goodluck Jonathan will win, in whatever way they want him he will win. I am not afraid of anybody. My confidence is that he has already won, but in River state I don’t know because there is injustice in Rivers state.”

“The injustice in Rivers state is that one set of People cannot rule. Rivers state is a multiethnic state and all the ethnic nationalities must have access to government. So whoever is encouraging this perfidy does not mean well for the people because it will explode one day.
The only way out is for justice to be done in the state and that means an Ogoni candidate should be feed in all the political parties.”

|
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/2015-goodluck-jonathan-will-win-whatever-way-asari/

Good. But dont try to RIG votes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by retepmurt(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
good

1 Like

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by ggrin(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Who's this animal sefundecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by ginajet(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok
Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Bennyberry(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Same thing Maku said..where is he today?..Apga governorship candidate..lolzz

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Hollawaley(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
"in whatever way" hmmm 2015 i smell violence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by ireneony(f): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Click like if you believe Goodluck will win cool

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Engrpj(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Who is Asari Dokubo

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hope the DSS will invite Asari Dokubo for questioning.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Pajames4all: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
story For the gods

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Please I want to book space, how do I go about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by allisonluvsu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Supporters and their problems.
Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Elkewwty(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Stupid clownn

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by femi1410(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol,
You know I was once a GEJ fan, but now I keep asking myself, why have I supported this man in the first place?
Why will I support a president who is an activist of STEALING?
why will I support a president who as a comfortable official jet and still think of getting a new one, despite the austerity measure?
This is unhuman
This is not Government
This is not democracy!
Let us Vote Change
Let us Vote Buhari

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by dplordx(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
and the PDP goathead and his corrupt and useless supporters just gave an emotional rallying speech about political utterances...smh.... grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by mustahagreens(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:
Who is Asari Dokubo

A fool

52 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sometimes I think Asari is actually working for the opposition, with the things he says.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Goodluck Jonathan Will Win, In Whatever Way – Asari Dokubo by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Desperations everywhere! APC , PDP everybody wants to rule embarassed Come 2015, the will of God for Nigeria will prevail. We've prayed and still praying... smiley Any body, party or group that wants to forment trouble in Nigeria I say die! die!! die!!! In Jesus name. Amen embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.