Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) (41151 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Propose To Girlfriend After 6 Years / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Idy4joe(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congratz....
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
voodoo85:

gud for u. bravo. r u awesome. well done. anything else?

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
voodoo85:

gud for u. bravo. r u awesome. well done. anything else?
notin 2 waste
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
sawdust:

get a life

who's talking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
voodoo85:

who's talking cheesy cheesy cheesy
shhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
sawdust:

shhhhhhhhh!!!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Make God bless anybody wey go try upstage me on my wedding day.

It's not cool to propose on someone else's wedding day. The couple getting married is supposed to be the only one with the spotlight

I was about to post the same.

No foresight at all.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by blackiridis(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
see as d geh b lyk kerenge..
meanwhile, op greet ur teacher mama peace for me..
What do u mean by kerenge?put up 'ur pic so we can compare! sad
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
At least the "UGLY" dude has a girlfriend in the first place.

+

tbe "UGLY" dude wi be getting married soonest.

Now

YOU that's "GOOD LOOKING", where's ur fiance?

talkless of even elastic rubber as rings compared to karats of gold.
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:
grin
That's cool.
Hope naija girls won't start trooping into reception halls in a bid to get engaged.

2 days ooo cheesy
Meaning what?
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by olubumzy(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2014
[i][/i]why I'm girlfriend come fine pass omobaba[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Ngga, if you try that at my wedding, I'll throw both you and your girl out.

My wedding is MY time to shine angry
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 1:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Stealing someone else's shine on their big day. undecided That's wrong

Congrats to them sha

Exactly.
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by delishpot: 1:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Bleep up. Why at another persons wedding?
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Classicman47(m): 3:17am On Dec 29, 2014
pretydiva:
Congrats bro..wif money even monkey fit marry agbani

swear dat guy is not more handsome than whoever you are with (if you are with anyone).
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Abeg which finger dey de put wedding ring now
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Hwy95: 4:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Very Selfish & Irresponsible by Omobaba.

This was the One & Only Day of his his friends Fiancee. Her Wedding Day.
A day she looked forward to all her life. A day to share with her fiance & family.

Why did omobaba's friend allow it. Is he also a moronic insensitive person ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2014
That's great!!!

She looks beautiful!!!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nogen: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Donpoker9:
I was at d wedding live....nice concept
There is nothing nice about the concept!!!! He stupidly chose a wrong venue and time- wrong place and time! It's not fun stealing someone's day. Wedding is one of the happiest days of a couple please, now he has succeeded in making it about his yeye proposal!!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Finally finally. Fine boy is going to get married soon. Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by hollas2jnr(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2014
@Janeify's reply ==> englishmart's post
What a show of understanding... I'm surprise. Keep it up!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2014
hollas2jnr:
show of maturity

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by elohorayodele: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2014
pretydiva:
Congrats bro..wif money even monkey fit marry agbani

because of ur comment I sharparly spy your profile pic, unfortunately you NO fine and u short like midget. Worwor gal de call person monkey?
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Janeify(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
hollas2jnr:

Thanks
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Janeify(f): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2014
elohorayodele:

because of ur comment I sharparly spy your profile pic, unfortunately you NO fine and u short like midget. Worwor gal de call person monkey?

She didn't insult any body.

monkey and Agbani .
This is what we call exaggeration
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Donpoker9(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2014
lionduke:

pictures, at least a selfie with omobabs
lie lie

Lol dude be careful na new year we d enta
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Donpoker9(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Nogen:

There is nothing nice about the concept!!!! He stupidly chose a wrong venue and time- wrong place and time! It's not fun stealing someone's day. Wedding is one of the happiest days of a couple please, now he has succeeded in making it about his yeye proposal!!!

d couple wedding were not angry with him...so keep mute....
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
so he had to steal the show @ his friend's wedding?
attention seekers!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Wedding crasher
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by kandiikane(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
safarigirl:
Make God bless anybody wey go try upstage me on my wedding day.

It's not cool to propose on someone else's wedding day. The couple getting married is supposed to be the only one with the spotlight
I only came on here to make a similar comment. I'm annoyed for the married couple sef.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
@last d ugly guy go marry.

Don't abuse me yet, my own ugliness na because I never get money
guy who tell u say na him b the richest guy that sisi we fine like that knew?
6 years dey too much even for a gold digger .wtf 6 years ago omobaba was a nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.