Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 (6436 Views)

Tears Of The Sun As Killed IPOB Member Slain By The Navy Buried Today-pics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by CyberWolf: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
bashydemy:
And i put it to you that death by riots happen everywhere just like the subsidy, Student protesting against Government etc..
What are you rioting for?..That a politician lost an election..is that the reason why you will take your fellow man's life?..They were lynched like a criminal..is that justifiable?

5 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
CyberWolf:
What are you rioting for?..That a politician lost an election..is that the reason why you will take your fellow man's life?..They were lynched like a criminal..is that justifiable?
I believe that very day GMB is in Kastina abeg which state did the riot take place and who win that state... Why i ask is that i cannot imagining me wining election in lagos states and still send boys to go and cause problem there i think you and your PDP need to think, Those are sponsor by the PDP who loose in those states.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by akinyeleaa: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Acidosis:
GEJ must deploy over 300,000 Soldiers to the North and Western Nigeria. Anyone caught opposing this gesture (as witnessed in Ekiti) should be shot on spot by the Nigerian Army.

No room for nonsense. 2015 elections must be militarized.
North and west, u said, what about the east. Una don start with una bigotry again. Me wey dey serve for east, my life no important abi? And to even think of the resentment ur pple av 4 us even b4 election near at all
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by nigerianvenom(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
As i type this with a heartbroken mind,buhari and his fanatic supporters will know no peace

4 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by mikolo80: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
Incase anyone thinks it was a random act of violence that led to the death of those corp member, it wasn't.
It was well ochestrated.
They were only following the instructions of their master.
Look at the pictures, before and after.
Before
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977535_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

After

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1976976_nysc5_jpeg37b10816ba8e1511e3462e22e2a2e8f9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1976977_nysc6_jpeg6858dd2b5b4e672ea6ca9b3cdce7bfd9

Here is a video of Buhari calling on his supporters to do exactly what they ended up doing.
So sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
so they should be looking while fg is rigging ba? Sad that the corpers did not give themselves brain that they were outnumbered and police is a joke.but when my crowd got agitated i gave them what they wanted instead of dining for one stupid fisherman
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by iamrealdeji(m): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Op is a goat,those people were holding sticks and not swords,as for the video,no comment cos I don't understand what Buhari was saying,i don't understand hausa
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2014
nigerianvenom:
As i type this with a heartbroken mind,buhari and his fanatic supporters will know no peace
How are you sure? Do you understand hausa to truly believe he said they should kill?
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by Frankenstein: 3:09am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
GMB fight corruption to the last level and anybody who can fight corruption already solve 80% of Nigeria problem... For example more than $20b have so far been spend on Electricity and today nothing to show for it that is Corruption, so many graduates could not secure a good job do to man no man that's is corruption, more than $20b have also been spend on the military and nothing to show for it cos there people who are embezzling that money somewhere and with that no security that is corruption... Alot of retirement scams everywhere that is part of corruption.. So with that is Buhari can tackle corruption, Nigeria will be a better place just like 83-85 shikenna
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of
expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity
measures that caused severe hardship to the average
Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued
unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries
with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort
to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the
press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.
By August
1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim
Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was
detained in Benin City but was released at the end of
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/
Muhammad-Buhari

1 Like

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by tunde705(m): 4:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
Incase anyone thinks it was a random act of violence that led to the death of those corp member, it wasn't.
It was well ochestrated.
They were only following the instructions of their master.
Look at the pictures, before and after.
Before
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1977535_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

After

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1976976_nysc5_jpeg37b10816ba8e1511e3462e22e2a2e8f9
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1976977_nysc6_jpeg6858dd2b5b4e672ea6ca9b3cdce7bfd9

Here is a video of Buhari calling on his supporters to do exactly what they ended up doing.
So sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Bro, I think you should open a thread using this YouTube video. Oh my God! The guy gave a direct instruction to his thugs to kill any one who stands on their part.

Let's consider candidates from other political party...

6 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by shakaTheZulu: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2014
funkiebully:
Buhari is an ANIMALISTIC BASTARD!

APC IS BOKO HARAM

OSIBANJO IS A VAGABOND

TIFNUBU IS A CROOK

GEJ TILL BUHARI COWS DIE FINISH

I love you

Because

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by finaly01: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
So is it GMB that planted the bomb? do you have brain?
every GMB supporter has terrorism running in their blood; Reason is that every time a good topic is raised and instead of them hitting point they will use abuses to create diversion, same way apc is using terrorism and abuses to blind fold Nigerians from the good governance GEJ has brought to us. we know that no one is perfect but we cant just play blind from the truth. voting GMB is like going back to my vomit.

6 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by CyberWolf: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
I believe that very day GMB is in Kastina abeg which state did the riot take place and who win that state... Why i ask is that i cannot imagining me wining election in lagos states and still send boys to go and cause problem there i think you and your PDP need to think, Those are sponsor by the PDP who loose in those states.
I thought you have something to say...whatever rocks your world..
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Frankenstein:
Insurmountable economic problems plagued the Buhari regime as petroleum prices collapsed in the face of
expanding foreign debt. Buhari instituted austerity
measures that caused severe hardship to the average
Nigerian. In addition, political corruption continued
unabated, with politicians escaping to Western countries
with millions of dollars in government money. In an effort
to stop dissension, Buhari instituted restrictions on the
press, political freedoms, and trade unionists.
By August
1985 even the military had had enough, and Ibrahim
Babangida took control of the government. Buhari was
detained in Benin City but was released at the end of
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/83801/
Muhammad-Buhari

Hey listen, During military, there is nothing like freedom of information, Tell any military ruler that give freedom to the press.. In Buhari's case, he did not give freedom to that too and with reasons.. So the corrupt people who he is after wont know about his plan toward them.. You are giving me one senseless website as a source to your rubbish... GMB reduce inflation to 4% and also oil price..What has your GEJ do instead he is supporting corruption..
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2014
finaly01:
every GMB supporter has terrorism running in their blood; Reason is that every time a good topic is raised and instead of them hitting point they will use abuses to create diversion, same way apc is using terrorism and abuses to blind fold Nigerians from the good governance GEJ has brought to us. we know that no one is perfect but we cant just play blind from the truth. voting GMB is like going back to my vomit.
Hahhaha you most be a comedian, Show me one abuse word from GMB supporter and i will show you five of TANoids supporter... What do you mean by Good governance, You mean waking up on New Year day and given 90% of Nigerian a heart attack with fuel increase and subsidy is good governance? You mean missing $20b subsidy money missing under his watch is good governance? you mean giving presidential pardon to ex convict like Bode George, Alamesigha, Abacha, Mustapha, Fayose, FFK Sule Lamido son etc is now term as Good Governance..... I weep for the day your Mother went into labour to give birth to you.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2014
CyberWolf:
I thought you have something to say...whatever rocks your world..
hahahha you shoot yourself in the leg once again hahah.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by finaly01: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
Hahhaha you most be a comedian, Show me one abuse word from GMB supporter and i will show you five of TANoids supporter... What do you mean by Good governance, You mean waking up on New Year day and given 90% of Nigerian a heart attack with fuel increase and subsidy is good governance? You mean missing $20b subsidy money missing under his watch is good governance? you mean giving presidential pardon to ex convict like Bode George, Alamesigha, Abacha, Mustapha, Fayose, FFK Sule Lamido son etc is now term as Good Governance..... I weep for the day your Mother went into labour to give birth to you.
as u know all D demerit, can you honestly count all D merit and tell me if your brother OBJ deserves a second chance?
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
finaly01:
as u know all D demerit, can you honestly count all D merit and tell me if your brother OBJ deserves a second chance?
hahah now it's OBJ, Can you honestly with your whole tell me GEJ deserve a second term?

Mind you what did OBJ did wrong? what happen
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by vikyno(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:

You are the biggest foool here, So was GMB that order the riots that kills those people?

Please who employ the minister of interior that supervise the recruitment?
Who employ the control of immigration?
Did he see into it and brought those behind it to justice?

God go punish you and may the bread winner of your family experience such,

Ode of the highest order. The stampede that happened cannot be blamed on GEJ by any sane and God fearing being.
GEJ did not know anything about the recruitment exercise and the arrangements made for it. It is solely the responsibility of the NIS officials to properly put their house in order by putting proper measures in place to forestall such occurrence going by the number of applicants they have.

I have been part of such exercise in the past and nothing of such happened.

in the case of GMB, it was his statement that fuelled and ignited the violence against innocent souls.

The NIS issue was just a case of accident which can happen to anyone.

God bless you and protect your breadwinner and your family in general from untimely death.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2014
vikyno:

Ode of the highest order. The stampede that happened cannot be blamed on GEJ by any sane and God fearing being.
GEJ did not know anything about the recruitment exercise and the arrangements made for it. It is solely the responsibility of the NIS officials to properly put their house in order by putting proper measures in place to forestall such occurrence going by the number of applicants they have.

I have been part of such exercise in the past and nothing of such happened.

in the case of GMB, it was his statement that fuelled and ignited the violence against innocent souls.

The NIS issue was just a case of accident which can happen to anyone.

God bless you and protect your breadwinner and your family in general from untimely death.
Hahhha Oponu ni e, So now GEJ did not know about the immigration exercise? and after the exercise and the death of the graduates what did he GEJ do about it, Did he make any investigation on it and bring them to book? did he make any move to consol the family of the dead? about the billions the NIS make from the exercise where is the money did GEJ know about the money or not and where is the money today?

Sorry you can deceive your self and your likes not me..
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by vikyno(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
was it also Buhari that ordered people to kill the corpers?

Yes. but indirectly. His statement incited the violence which he never came out openly to condemn( I stand to be corrected)
You need to go to the core north to fully understand those people. Little thing moves them easily.

The level of ignorance, poverty and illiteracy there is overwhelming. So, one has to be careful in making any statement there because they can easily misinterprets you even if you meant otherwise.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by vikyno(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
Hahhha Oponu ni e, So now GEJ did not know about the immigration exercise? and after the exercise and the death of the graduates what did he GEJ do about it, Did he make any investigation on it and bring them to book? did he make any move to consol the family of the dead? about the billions the NIS make from the exercise where is the money did GEJ know about the money or not and where is the money today?

Sorry you can deceive your self and your likes not me..

Only time will tell. it's just a matter of months. Besides, let them be prepared this time around cos nobody is going to take that shi.t from them again.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by gregg2: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2014
[size=14pt]I still cannot figure out how anyone
in his right senses will support Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2014
vikyno:

Only time will tell. it's just a matter of months. Besides, let them be prepared this time around cos nobody is going to take that shi.t from them again.
Amen to that, and God should also run your life the way GEJ is running the affair of this country..
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by myola(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Na wah oo Deaths everywhere under this government!

Check out these innocent job seekers who were scammed and killed under direct supervision of President jonathan!

all we can tell them is rest in peace!

why are you diverting the issue at hand. if you can't make relevant comment why not wait until you can comment reasonably its not by force to comment nau.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by myola(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:

ur mama and the whole of ur village are fvcking retardedd
both of you should stop the insulting of your parents nau, it doesn't portrait you as been well trained and responsible. if for nothing else respect your parents. those politicians you are fighting for no send u o. you wouldn't find their children on internet defending them instead they will be at best club spending dollars they did not worked for. pls it doesn't worth insulting your parents for them, unless you believe your parents doesn't worth the respect. please is beg I'm begging o, I no do yanga o.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by maestroferddi: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Safari29:
May the life of all GEJ supporters be scattered and their body be bombed like all the victims of bomb blast the bokoharam president failed to protect in Jesus Name
I am afraid you have lost it.

Keep quite for your own good.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by myola(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
GMB fight corruption to the last level and anybody who can fight corruption already solve 80% of Nigeria problem... For example more than $20b have so far been spend on Electricity and today nothing to show for it that is Corruption, so many graduates could not secure a good job do to man no man that's is corruption, more than $20b have also been spend on the military and nothing to show for it cos there people who are embezzling that money somewhere and with that no security that is corruption... Alot of retirement scams everywhere that is part of corruption.. So with that is Buhari can tackle corruption, Nigeria will be a better place just like 83-85 shikenna
instead of us waiting for buhari to come and enforce discipline for us why can't we youth that want change start by been self-disciplined, we all know the right things to do, let do it let start from the little one we can contribute, we are all guilty of corruption one way or the other not only financially but in all ramifications. if we can make self efforts to discipline ourselves we wouldn't need another corrupted entity to come and enforce discipline.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by Collynzo22: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
mikolo80:
so they should be looking while fg is rigging ba? Sad that the corpers did not give themselves brain that they were outnumbered and police is a joke.but when my crowd got agitated i gave them what they wanted instead of dining for one stupid fisherman
Gbenga, What did your crowd agitate for and what did you give them?
Seems you were a first hand witness of the violence, we would like to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by funkiebully: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
After watching that video, I feel like murdering buhari, that goat is a bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by gregg2: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Every Nigerian should watch this video
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by bashydemy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
myola:

instead of us waiting for buhari to come and enforce discipline for us why can't we youth that want change start by been self-disciplined, we all know the right things to do, let do it let start from the little one we can contribute, we are all guilty of corruption one way or the other not only financially but in all ramifications. if we can make self efforts to discipline ourselves we wouldn't need another corrupted entity to come and enforce discipline.
Sorry sir How do we do that when our so call leaders keep stealing billions of dollars
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by mikolo80: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Collynzo22:

Gbenga, What did your crowd agitate for and what did you give them?
Seems you were a first hand witness of the violence, we would like to hear from you.
who dis.? My crowd hadone 'weeder',had to pally him

some jumped queue and when i punished him the entire village turned on me,even my second corper with me,had to unpunish him

the entire village also told the elderly and pregnant to queue up instead of preferential treatment as stipulated in rulebook

one screamed we were only registering christians ,had to push him to front of queue so he carry his wahala and go

so person gats give hisself brain o

no extra life o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / The Fulani Man Has Been Discovered And Stripped Naked[photos ] / President Buhari To Address 76th UNGA At 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.