Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 (6439 Views)

Tears Of The Sun As Killed IPOB Member Slain By The Navy Buried Today-pics / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by Kelly32: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Na wah oo Deaths everywhere under this government!

Check out these innocent job seekers who were scammed and killed under direct supervision of President jonathan!

all we can tell them is rest in peace!

The fact that you have descended so low to use the death of these ones (may there soul rest in peace) to play politics, Just shows your level of understanding. How would your parents feel or relatives feel if your picture was used to drive or draw political sentiments. This is just insensitive of you.
Re: Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 by myola(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
bashydemy:
Sorry sir How do we do that when our so call leaders keep stealing billions of dollars
life is not all about money alone, so also corruption we are talking about. how many of us will obey traffic light if law enforcement agent are not there, we will look round when we thought nobody is looking we pull that our waste into the drainage. in our own various offices, are we totally upright ourselves ? if we have same opportunity as the one we are conderming we will do it differently?. will I understand my friend who is chairman of LGA if on normal bidding for job or contract he gives it to the best qualified that is not me? will my wife and my family understand if I don't gives her family or my family the job or the contract because they don't meet up to standard ? if I'm working in an organization and I'm asked to organise to outsource contract out on least quoted and my friend is among the contractors, will I not show other quotes to my friend to quote favourably ? . if can ask ourselves those questions and we can truely answer and correct where we come short, the world will be a better place to leave. sorry for my English grammar I'm not all that good with the language, but I hope I'm able to communicate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Enugu State Governor’s Acceptance Speech After His Re-election / FG, States, LGAs Shares ₦‎736.782 Billion For Oct 2022 / Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.