Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,387 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria (34416 Views)

Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com / ‘i’ve The Capacity To Transform Nigeria For The Better’- Rochas Okorocha / Two People Dat Can Transform Nigeria Comes The Year 2015..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by zoomzu(f): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
We will pUrsUe you the we sent Gbenga Daniel parking in OgUn State.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by abdulnabdul: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
What jona is asking 4 can nd will only b gotn tru a rigged election. Cos plenty of us ar tired of d 5 pple ruling 9ja.we need change nw...
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by buddwizer: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
LOL
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
zoomzu:
I once wasted my vote for you, it won't be so this time around. CHANGE iS WHAT WE WANT. GMB, you got me and my wife's PVC.

Terrible decision!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by masqot(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
4yrs ko, 4 months ni.
Make im dey pack im load asap
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Omadachi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ na wa for you oh.When we cant see any foundation you have laid.I don't think we Nigerians have that patience any more.Your time is up.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by gebest: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Somebody dat cannot manage 6yrs how can he now manage 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by thaoriginator: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Nope Sir I Think we should Give u 60yrs.

After All I heard Rome was not Built in a Day.

lol bro cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by sarkinsauti: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mr president has spoken
only him can deliver a clean job

ride on mr president, we shall give you ten years to finish the job.

Gej till 2025 if possible

This is just stupid. Very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
As painful and sad as it may seem GEJ is coming back.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by delerx(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Afterwards you call ursef mugu.
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mr president has spoken

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Alexisu: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
4 more kini?

Abeg park well. u don try.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by yemivictor: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Even if we give you 10 terms sir, if you fail to embrace the following below, all your efforts will end in vain.

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political stability.

Have you read that over 85% of the 2015 budget is going to recurrent expenditure again?!

So much for a Harvard trained minister for finance and coordinating minister for the economy.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by opeaceo: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bamz:

Um Becareful your neck might snap sad

it won't, trust me!!! smiley
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Pamcrest(f): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
4 or 5 more years of GEJ ke.....blood of Jesus! More drunkenness, cluelessness and incompetence......Holy Ghost fire!
My humble submission
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by docadams: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ asking for 5 more years. Now how many days of these 5years will he be sober enough to attend to critical national issues as evidenced by the following:

REAL REASON PRESIDENT JONATHAN MISSED AU SUMMIT SLOT, GOT DRUNK HOURS TO THE EVENT0
orijoadmin May 31, 2013.

That President Goodluck Jonathan went AWOL and was not in the hall when he was called to address a Special Summit of African Heads of States is no longer news.

What is news is that the President who is a heavy drinker was in his element at the early hours of last Saturday in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia where the event took place.

Sources claim that President Jonathan who was known for his drinking prowess and not for his erudition while he worked for University of Port Harcourt started drinking on Friday night and drank till the wee hours of the following day. It was said that the President sunk so low that at a point he started vomiting, and had to be helped by his friends and security service personnel to his hotel room.

Orijoreporter was told that he woke up with a terrible hangover and had to excuse himself from one of his schedule, which was to give a speech at the summit. However, Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru, the Minister of Foreign Affairs presented Nigeria’s statement to the AU on President Jonathan’s behalf.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by damola57: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok nao. Another drink eye talk talk from man whey no dey wear shoe before. If it take six years for person to prepare for madness which dey him go enter marlket. We don hear but make another person try am small.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by aresa: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
lmao @ Another church proclamation...

Must this useless man and religious bigot go to the church to speak to Nigerians?
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
yemivictor:

Have you read that over 85% of the 2015 budget is going to recurrent expenditure again?!

So much for a Harvard trained minister for finance and coordinating minister for the economy.

It is not her fault but the false federalism we practice

So withdraw your statement

Ngozi remains Nigeria's best

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
SMH......

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Kirinwa: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Jeg we not only give you 5years but your whole lifetime to transform Otueke when you get there in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gej I actually used to support u... Am still ur biggest fan, but we hv tasted fish too much, I think it's high time we tried cow meat...
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by patfem(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oga no vex we no fit give you. Sorry I beg
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Kylekent59: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
When Buhari show his red corner nw u pple should not complain oo,,,u are all saying buhari,,,i see war if buhari wins,,cus dis nation is a christian nation.
The DEVIL you know is better than the ANGEL u do not know
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Abduletudaye(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sh.it will get real in 2015.... angry
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Abduletudaye(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kylekent59:
When Buhari show his red corner nw u pple should not complain oo,,,u are all saying buhari,,,i see war if buhari wins,,cus dis nation is a christian nation.

Wow...you've spoken so well...clap for yourself... Smh..
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by promixdavinci(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Mr president has spoken

kip wastin ur time praisin dat man..he was even lookin drunk wen givin dat speech in d service 2day.
change is constant. it wil difinatly cum but hard 2 accept
GMB is d change. am a christain so dnt quote me wit ur excuses
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by ezelous: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
grinface98:
We should give u 4 or 5 more years so u would b able to ruin we Nigerians completely abi? God no go help u! Foolish Niger delta man.
Vote APC come 2015!
Give some respect to d President and stop displaying immaturity.
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by mcino: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
oathman:
my prayer
May the fate of these Buhar's election failure victims befall all the Buhari supporters, Amen

Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by promixdavinci(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kylekent59:
ur excuse shows u ar lazy nd u ar nt a risk taker, u ar nt innovative. wat is devil u knw beta dan angel u dnt knw. u wil use dis kind of proverb 2 confuse kids.
my broda u nid 2 mke a move in ur life by givin chance 2 change.
GMB is d change 4 nigeria dat we know 4 now
Re: Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria by Kylekent59: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
promixdavinci:

ur excuse shows u ar lazy nd u ar nt a risk taker, u ar nt innovative. wat is devil u knw beta dan angel u dnt knw. u wil use dis kind of proverb 2 confuse kids.
my broda u nid 2 mke a move in ur life by givin chance 2 change.
GMB is d change 4 nigeria dat we know 4 now
but dont complain when it get worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.