Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her (1595 Views)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Most Beautiful Nigerian Celeb. YES She Is! / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by onyiio(f): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2006
Please they should leave her along.  Though she must have done it, but definately not for this purpose, or somebody tricked her or betrayed her.  Who among us have not been nake with a guy before, she may be unlucky to be nake or having sex with a crook guy who betrayed her trust.  Pls the Idiots behind these, should think twice.
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by iice(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
Should i guess who you are talking about?
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by shawna(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2006
yup who the hell are u talking about?
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by socool1(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2006
i should guess is "ANITA HOGAN"
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by bluenubian(f): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2006
omg not another anita hogan thread, i didnt know this girl b4, now everywhere i go on NL, is anita hogan undecided
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by beyunce(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2006
oh oh
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Raymand(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2006
I changed her name to fit her current status, we should all call her Anita [i]Hoe[/i]gan! hehehe get it?! cheesy
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by bluenubian(f): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2006
not funny!!
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by desiree(f): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin this Anita girl is certainly get popular by the second.
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by kiki(f): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2006
damn i'm tired of seein this Anita shiit allover and only if i knew who she was
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by iice(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2006
bluenubian:

omg not another anita hogan thread, i didnt know this girl before, now everywhere i go on Nairaland, is anita hogan undecided

Same here undecided
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by DAMMYGLOW(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2006
this girl is a wild cat shocked
men when i saw the papers embarassed
i was torn between laughing and crying undecided
but deep down i was ashamed of her as a woman angry
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Busta(f): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2006
iice:

Same here undecided

makes 3 of us undecided
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by kiki(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2006
Busta:

makes 3 of us undecided

that makes it 4
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Oracle(m): 4:09am On Sep 02, 2006
Well, i guess he's trying to tell us that she actually did it after Denying it.
we've heard that a million times
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by jaybaby(f): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad THIS STORY AGAIN shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Busta(f): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ topic
ok, take it easy now gurl
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by zuka: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2006
Bit is so bad for a star
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Olubanjo: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2006
Let just leave this girl alone she is human and we all know every1 has a0p
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Olubanjo: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2006
Let just leave this girl alone she is human and we all know every1 has a price she just met her.
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Olubanjo: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2006
Let just leave this girl alone she is human and we all know every1 has a price she just met her. U 2 can do it dont lie.
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by Olubanjo: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2006
Let just leave this girl alone she is human and we all know every1 has a price she just met hers. U 2 can do it dont lie.
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by jaybaby(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
Olubanjo:

Let just leave this girl alone she is human and we all know everyone has a price she just met hers. U 2 can do it don't lie.

'sup with d STUTTERING shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by eslynera(f): 1:31am On Nov 25, 2006
and what the hell has this anita been doin? everybody talkin about her, sad
Re: Yes She Did, And Who Cares: They Betrayed Her by trendy(f): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2007
she is a quack actress, she went from being there to the lips of everybody after her shameful acts, at least she gained popularity

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Rick Ross's Lagos Shutdown Concert / Beyonce Knowles Transforms Into A Mermaid During Performance.[video] / Rapper 2shotz Weds Precious Jones-Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.