Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) (60001 Views)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test / What Osama Last Stand Looked Like (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by sukij(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2014
VickyyB:

Evidence- My profile photo.
Why do u want to collect my number?

what isz dere if a guy wants yur no
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by obontami: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
undecided undecided lefulefu my niccur bashing girls since 1567AD
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Yusphull(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
Makeup, the saviour of many.

You r a living testimony, I guess..... grin grin
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by marieolae(f): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yusphull:

You r a living testimony, I guess..... grin grin
yes oh, I can't lie
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Yusphull(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
yes oh, I can't lie

For the first time since the inception of this faceless forum; I see a lady coming out clean ...... Praise the LORD cheesy cheesy

I will recommend you for an award next year.... Remind me wink wink
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by marieolae(f): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yusphull:

For the first time since the inception of this faceless forum; I see a lady coming out clean ...... Praise the LORD cheesy cheesy

I will recommend you for an award next year.... Remind me wink wink
hahaaaaa
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Rapzino: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
hahaaaaa
long time Marie
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by marieolae(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rapzino:
long time Marie
how r u
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Rapzino: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
how r u
i'm fine and you?
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by marieolae(f): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rapzino:
i'm fine and you?
im coool wink
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Cryxtal(f): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmmm. Okay
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Rapzino: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
im coool wink
ok dear
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Girls don suffer sha.
But is d truth na!
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
yes oh, I can't lie
Wow I'm really astonished,so when u wake in d morning 'ur natural looks 're completely 0!
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
jvera:
lol...we af suffer tho sum pple look terrible without bt dnt tink is to dis extent
'Ld u pls look up & remove dat make-up in 'ur pro.pic so we be b d judge 2 dat.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
DeKasablanca:

People don't rum screamin' wen dey see me make up free, so I'd say I'm pretty good without it
First remove those glasses & face-cap let's be d judge on dat!
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jvera(f): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
SHOCK7:

'Ld u pls look up & remove dat make-up in 'ur pro.pic so we be b d judge 2 dat.
cumin soon jst wait patiently
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Yusphull(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
marieolae:
hahaaaaa

what happened dear....
Don't get scared its something you will like. wink wink

NB: Truth be told "You look really gwed". wink
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
lefulefu:

grin
guy no dey use make up nww ...u sef dey post pix ...u fine small sha HNY
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by dyduds(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
OMG grin cheesy VERY FUNNY...IMAGINE IF ANYONE WILL HAVE THE GUTS TO BREAK LAWS IF THIS PUNISHMENTS STILL DEY. SEE FOR YOUR SELF TOO, U NO GO FIT BREAK LAW.

http://mccoyjay.bestgalleries.me/the-8-most-painful-torture-devices-of-the-middle-ages-1

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2019
Highly good job m8 cool
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
What do you think of this?
Good morning sir! I am in dire need of help. Please,can I ask you a favour? I will appreciate some help.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Elliot2:
Good morning sir! I am in dire need of help. Please,can I ask you a favour? I will appreciate some help.
hm bros i am broke now oo.spare cash no dey with me for d moment.srry about ur predicament.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
lefulefu:
hm bros i am broke now oo.spare cash no dey with me for d moment.srry about ur predicament.
ok. thanks.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lolz not all ladies look ugly without MU... So you guys should stop saying trash abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.