Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,354 members, 7,822,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) (60082 Views)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test / What Osama Last Stand Looked Like (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am an exception sha...
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by freshness2020: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
What!
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
lefulefu:
What do you think of this?

NA LIE
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Vikkie14: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin puhahahahaaha.grin
That's why i like Natural to artificial. Any one bleaching or painting is telling God that He is not perfect, that He is a bad creator, that He can't design very well, that God isn't creative enough.but God who made you that way(from birth) made you perfect in his image. He knows the best for you. If He had wanted you to have pink lips and fair complexion(as a brown chocolate lady), He would have done that. or are you the one that told Him to inscribed the Lines on your palms(which nobody on the planet has same lines as yours) before He does that?

And to painting ladies, you have made the price of house paints to soar up cox of your paint-maniac attitude.
You don't need to paint your face to look like a goddess before you become beautiful and what all men/guys will be drooling on.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Jennycute(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ezibless:
Lmao
Not too true o. The pix is exaggerating for Africa abeg.gringrin

But seriously,most guys wouldn't have been attracted to their babes on first sight without make up.

I'm not talking about that kinda masquerade make up o lol
#teamLightMakeUp
She doesn't look good even with makeup.

Rubbish Thread
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by nekaa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Average girl? so u mean more than 50% of these fine looking ladies here are scammers? I will really av to disagree with you on that one
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=folabayo1 post=29344111]With or without make up am damn sure of my beauty undecided

/quote]

Really?
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Does natural beauty requires shaving of the eyebrows? That lady looked terrible in the first pix because she shaved her eye brows. I support natural beauty or very light makeup
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by merieam16(f): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
IAmBhijay:
Lmfao.........

This is why I luv 2 take any babe out swimming on our first date.
You dont need to take out on swimming date to know the horrible looking ones.
Let them wake up beside you in the morning you'll judge for yourself with clearer eyes. cheesy
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai! Indeed make up is gud
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
They ain't loyal.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jingh(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
holatin:
without make up, goat go spit because of some gurls face
you again !

y you no answer my bbm since morning ?
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by EJanni(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
hahahahaha, seriously not all because I for one don't realy lyk make - up but somtyms I put on light make- up anyways.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
DeKasablanca:

People don't rum screamin' wen dey see me make up free, so I'd say I'm pretty good without it
Keep telling yourself that
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Afrobasic(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lmao
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by DEALETH: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by pinkycute(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
According to the pic above..
Even wit makeup on her face, she still look ugly undecided

Lolzzzzzz..
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
pinkycute:
According to the pic above..
Even wit makeup on her face, she still look ugly undecided

Lolzzzzzz..

I dey tels you

1 Like

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by M4gunners: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Women keep deceiving us since the days of Samson.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
It cannot stop... Stopping excess make up for most girls is like stop producing Play stations.... Guys will burn down Sony headquarters
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Exodus2k(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thank God for make-up
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by treasuress: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ezibless:
Lmao
Not too true o. The pix is exaggerating for Africa abeg.gringrin

But seriously,most guys wouldn't have been attracted to their babes on first sight without make up.

I'm not talking about that kinda masquerade make up o lol
#teamLightMakeUp
to me o, make up is for the ugly

dont quote me
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Sweatlock(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
She looks exactly like my friend in china ...UGLi Lol

2 Likes

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
op can we see ur pix first
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
The two pictures are objects of make-up..the first ws make up to make her look beautiful and the second was make-up to make her look ugly..there is no way make up can make an originally dead-ugly looking girl like in the 2nd pic as butiful like in d 1st pic.....dt'd be wishful thinking
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
jidxin:
op can we see ur pix first

Don't do this... Save a soul. Safe some shame... Don't disgrace her.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by iwriterng(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bitches be like "I woke up like this" After painting their face with coastal paint.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by milky3(f): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is what I call no cause for control everything is under Alarm =))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´\=d/ (¸.•´(¸.• shocked
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
temmypotter:
The two pictures are objects of make-up..the first ws make up to make her look beautiful and the second was make-up to make her look ugly..there is no way make up can make an originally dead-ugly looking girl like in the 2nd pic as butiful like in d 1st pic.....dt'd be wishful thinking

You should have kept quiet ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / When They Steal Your Generator And The Fuel You Just Put Inside....(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.