Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. (1394 Views)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by Dpeacemaker101: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
1. T.A ORJI lost the moral right to choose a successor for Abians after a woeful and embarrassing performance as Governor. 

2. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is a chip of the old reality bloc. He served as Tc chairman in 2002 and ASEPA Deputy DG. HE is part and parcel of this failed administrations that Abians seek to change immediately. 

3. Abians cannot afford to have another Governor that will be in bondage at the detriment of development of Abia state. 

4. Dr. Okezie is not financially stable and lacks the capacity to prosecute his governorship ambition without mortgaging the future of Abia state to his godfather - OCHENDO GLOBAL 

5 Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has publicly affirmed that he will continue OCHENDO's "legacy projects" which remains a legendary scam since the history of our democracy. 

6. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is not independent minded and will continue to dance to the whims and caprices of the Governors's son whom they seek to enthrone as Speaker in the next dispensation. 

7. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu's profile is nothing compared to that of Alex Otti, who is an accomplished technocrat with an enviable and wholesome track record in the private sector. 

8. Dr Okezie Ikpeazu lacks both the contact and capacity to attract investments and private sector support and funding for development in Abia state the way Dr. Alex Otti will do. 

9. Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is going to spend considerable amount of Abia taxpayers money to refund Ochendo/Ikuku for billions incurred as election expenses but Dr. Alex Otti is already wealthy and has no such godfather to repay with our taxpayers money. 

10. ABIANS DESERVE A COMPETE CHANE FROM PDP TO APGA- the party that has brought development to Anambra- the gateway to South East

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whosoever wins may still be PDP member in whatever form even if it's APGA's candidate Oti. It's almost very difficult to still see loyal successor today. Many end up deserting their godfathers after winning the election. Even Orji is a clear example.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by Divinekings(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hurray. The thought of greatness
is like a sudden flash of
light that touches you and
makes you a changed
person not only changed
but changed for better. Go
here To start your new
year Money Making. http://zealot.blog.com/archives/48/
Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by ernecy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bro, I have already instructed my whole household in the Village, to vote Alex (APGA) for the betterment of our beloved state..enuff of all this PDP challants, and sycophants.!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by kreamidiva(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Most people in Abia state clearly don't want anything or anyone that has anything to do with this clueless governor of ours but this is Nigeria the Great, where shit happens and people go scot free with the rubbish they dole out to innocent people.

My mum's pension wasn't paid for January and September. The reason? The money provided wasn't enough to cater for all the pensioners and some names were dropped from the list of the pensioners to be paid!

My mum felt very bad. I was pained too because there was nothing we could do about it.

I dislike T.A Orji and everything he stands for. The worst part is his stewpid son who feels he owns Abia.

God will liberate us Abians because I know Abia is operating under a curse from T.A and his cohorts!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by asha80(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
kreamidiva:
Most people in Abia state clearly don't want anything or anyone that has anything to do with this clueless governor of ours but this is Nigeria the Great, where shit happens and people go scot free with the rubbish they dole out to innocent people.

My mum's pension wasn't paid for January and September. The reason? The money provided wasn't enough to cater for all the pensioners and some names were dropped from the list of the pensioners to be paid!

My mum felt very bad. I was pained too because there was nothing we could do about it.

I dislike T.A Orji and everything he stands for. The worst part is his stewpid son who feels he owns Abia.

God will liberate us Abians because I know Abia is operating under a curse from T.A and his cohorts!
God will not do for ndi abia what they should and can do for themselves
Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by kreamidiva(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
asha80:
God will not do for ndi abia what they should and can do for themselves

Correct. I hope we unite as Abians and do the needful.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Will Never Vote Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu For Abia State Gubernatorial. by ICHINONYE(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
we will vote and die on that field that day if they think they will sell out vote to Ta Orji n his criminal gang Ikpeazu

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari War On Corruption In Nigeria Collapses UK Bank. Must Watch Video. / 14 Things You Need To Know Before Voting Buhari / Apc bleeped Up In My Constituency Today (mushin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.