Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) (52515 Views)

Yemi Alade Attends AMVCA 2016 Braless / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO] / See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by okoro4: 3:18am On Dec 29, 2014
The event which took place at Eko Hotel was surprisingly attended by General Buhari's running mate, Prof.Yemi Osinbajo.

Source: http:///4pk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by lafflaff123(m): 3:23am On Dec 29, 2014
I think say na pastor?Buhari till 2023

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by orlaryhincah(m): 3:35am On Dec 29, 2014
lafflaff123:
I think say na pastor?
So?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2014
APC understands how to reach out to regular people. Nice strategy

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Chanchit: 3:54am On Dec 29, 2014
I trust the Clueless one, he fit send Sambo go next Pasuma live show for Mushin, na there them go kidnap am.

494 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by benuejosh: 4:04am On Dec 29, 2014
our VP is a chilling man. humble to earth......modified. just incase you no like am, go bath with HOT water and pepper

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by xreal: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
our VP is a chilling man. humble to earth.
Really?
This man will go old faster than before.
.....from one media house to BRT, to one Olamide's OLIC. Buhari Tinubu don
give am assignment.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by joyli: 4:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Chanchit:
I trust the Clueless one, he fit send Sambo go next Pasuma live show for Mushin, na there them go kidnap am.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by fabraham(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2014
lafflaff123:
I think say na pastor?
He is no God my dear.If Jesus could dine with sinners during his days on earth,I wonder why we see pastors as perfect men-on-earth.Pastors are no God.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by chaberry(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2014
CHANGE= The only constant thing in life, Nigeria is goin to experience CHANGE in 2015... Vote out CORRUPTION, HARDSHIP, TERRORIST, Vote out PDP/GOODLUCK, Vote in SALVATION, Vote in PEACE & SECURITY, Vote in BUHARI/OSIBANJO

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Gba
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by jcflex(m): 5:04am On Dec 29, 2014
they should reach out to people out if lagos, They own lagos already, fr media houses in lagos to brt yet in lagos and now olamide show still in lagos, he shld face the SS ans SE, in order to gainer more vote.

jst my little 10k for him thot.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by RockMaxi: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one. cool

6 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by freshness2020: 6:00am On Dec 29, 2014
lafflaff123:
I think say na pastor?
Same thing I was about to ask!
...so he is smiling and singing story for the gods? I shake my head!
Where was he when ǻƪƪ these were happening!
Don't tell me he is not practising what is preaching!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
What our politicians do to get votes is amazing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by sodams007(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2014
xreal:

Really?
This man will go old faster than before.
.....from one media house to BRT, to one Olamide's OLIC. Buhari Tinubu don
give am assignment.

He has to win Lagos by fire by force. That's the objective.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2014
He has done this and you guys clap for him, let see if it happens he became the vp, if this rubbish will repeat itself again... All this manifesto for selfish interest.. All this while, why didn't he do it? because election is at peak, that's the reason he want to win peoople heart. Abeg tell him say my birthday is on the 1st of january mek him show for me jor

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by spenca: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2014
I see the Fowler family there also

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by dwilliams: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Goodluck Johnathan is a good man
as a
person,
his simplicity and gentlemanness is
second
to
none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last
years. I mean, what else are we
asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a
court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks
freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He
locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti
in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing
happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base
10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement
he
signed with
the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and
all
Nigerians
in
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in
our hospitals have reduced with
time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of
Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy.
*Another
BIGGER
&
BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st
of
June,
and you may have to sell your
laptop
charger
before you can buy fuel to charge
that
same
laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians
were
killed in the job scam organized by
the
Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of
Interior,
Abba Moro, told us the job interrwas
"simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office
and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2
under #
GMB but
now it's #186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our
history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just
told us
we
need
an extra $5 billion, through debts of
course,
so
that our economy will not collapse
Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was
on an
unending
internal strike killing the future of
poor
Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built
his
own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course
with
tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president
followed
him to launch the school
shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury
and even
had to BORROW an extra $1 billion
but
# BokoHaram keeps getting
more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
killed by
# BokoHaram , over 6 million
displaced
from their
homes and uncountable injured
beyond
repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting in
#
KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears
throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers
GENERATORS
as gifts for paying their # electricity
bills on
time..Grab your
COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons
we need
to
dance to a new SHOKI, this AWILO is
no
more
wulo for us. Cheers to an
unstoppable
change

199 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2014
I careless.
#Operation SAI BUHARI Come 2015

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by dridowu: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Down to the street movers campaign

2 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by iwriterng(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2014
I am not voting Buhari nor GEJ come 2015.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2014
see wetin politics d cause

pastor my foot

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
So because he is a pastor....that automatically disqualifies him from most things? Do u see him doing anything immoral there. This is an aspiring second "overall" leader. A leader is supposed to learn and know almost everything, it assists in decision making. Aside that, he is a university prof and knows how to connect with youths. Lastly, I think he understands what getting out there and making yourself known is, that doesnt change one's values.

39 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
APC- government of the people,by the people,and for the people..

PDP- government of the thieves,by the rogues,and for the crooks..

GMB/Osibanjo till PEJ can speak good English.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by RealEkere(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
fabraham:
He is no God my dear.If Jesus could dine with sinners during his days on earth,I wonder why we see pastors as perfect men-on-earth.Pastors are no God.
Dude,men of God represent JESUS on earth. So, tink again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by IKJ66(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2014
benuejosh:
our VP is a chilling man. humble to earth.
. Naso bro

GMB2015

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by HzRF(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2014
He wants to bank on olamide Street credibility
Well they have started using RCCG so itz not surprising

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by yuzjet(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Pastor?? Olamide?? Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2014
Cool..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess On The Streets Of Dubai / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.