Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC (4941 Views)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) / Checkout Annie Idibia's Sexy Outfit To 2face's Ascension Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by TinyToes: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Annie’s outfit is so simple yet cute. See what she captioned the photo:

‘OLIC show… styled by yours truly ooo.. ray ban glasses :my xmas gift from @godson45 with my name n children’s name on it.. rockstar beaded coat from @vonnecouture … hubby’s black tank .. Red shorts xmas gift from @tinamukuna.. channel purse .. hehe hehheheheheeh oh sleep is calling now..good night/morning fam..’

See another photo of the outfit here - http://.com/2014/12/29/see-annie-idibias-sexy-outfit-to-olic/

1 Share

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by eistien(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Shez enjoyin married life
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Cool
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Disorderliness is the order of d day
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by holatin(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2014
and so !

will dis kill my girlfriend dad, the great native doctor
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by alberto2k(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
and so !

will dis kill my girlfriend dad, the great native doctor

Reading ur comments used to be fun bro.. But now, it upsets my stomach pretty much #No-offence

2 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by holatin(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
alberto2k:

Reading ur comments used to be fun bro.. But now, it upsets my stomach pretty much #No-offence
maybe you should stop reading when hungry.

6 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by jerryboiii(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Flat chested though
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by alberto2k(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:

I see u lack common sense and manners of approach..

3 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by holatin(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2014
alberto2k:

Wao really ??
You need to tell me more about me.
nonsensical apatied of bastardized homosapien.

I wount want to fight with a pig cus I don't want to be drag in the mud....just had my bath.

2 Likes

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by alberto2k(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
Wao really ??
You need to tell me more about me.
nonsensical apatied of bastardized homosapien.

I wount want to fight with a pig cus I don't want to be drag in the mud....just had my bath.

I don't do insults bro
Grow up
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by holatin(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2014
alberto2k:

I don't do insults bro
Grow up
really so you saying I lack manners isn't insult but pedigree.

Smh
*out of here*

1 Like

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
Lol...but albert this doesn't call for an insult.
alberto2k:

Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by hayoakins(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Was she heading to the beach

cool outfit anyways, bumshort rocks wink
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Ocutegan(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
hayoakins:
Was she heading to the beach
cool outfit anyways, bumshort rocks wink

bros you sef dey follow wear bum shorts ni undecided
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by holatin(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Lol...but albert this doesn't call for an insult.
God bless you and your family
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
She's got too much going on.
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
God bless you and your family
AMEN! (Smiling)
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by hayoakins(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Ocutegan:

bros you sef dey follow wear bum shorts ni undecided

It looks good on ladies grin
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by rattlesnake(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
dis girl just fooling herself
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wao she luk great on dat bumshort
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm..Nice
Tiwa savage on dis wuld av been terrible..
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by ChubbyT(f): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
rattlesnake:
dis girl just fooling herself
Hw
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by benuejosh: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool pix for
Re: See Annie Idibia’s Sexy Outfit To Olamide’s OLIC by Enoquin(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool Annie ame yaiya

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy’s Houseboy Flees His Home Over Mavin Boss Been Gay-don Jazzy Reacts / Bbnaija: “so Tacha Is Making Up Without Taking Her Bath” – Fans Blast Tacha / TVC's e-Splash Crew Bids Farewell To Co-host & Falz's Sister, Foladele Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.