Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together (770 Views)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test / Help!!!!,where To Find Innjoo Phone In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by liru: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Dears, anyone is InnJoo fans as well. i am a crazy InnJoo fans and wanna to find some people to join in InnJoo fans together.
here is my post http://forum.innjoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1980 tell us your wishlist now, casue 2015 is coming soon
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by skywalker495(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2014
dis ur english strong gon... BTW which of their products ye dey use?
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by Zoest(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2014
d rest of d wishers can signify by call,text or whatsapp 08030989796.
TEAM INNJOO!!!
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by TheSexyChic: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Already joined this innjoo forum.. amazing i tell you. more like another mini nairaland smiley
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by femi4: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ifans, Download the forum app here

The forum App will offer:

The easier way to login in

Enjoy the real-time dynamic of Inn Forum

Follow closely about your questions and get

Hot threads in overview
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by peace4J(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't know how possible to swap the innjoo t1 for innjoof2 , I just got the t1 but the screen is not big enough for my satisfaction
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by jazinogold(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeg which oda fine screen guard n casing can I use for my i1s?
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by DoroBen: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Innjoo na the best phone.
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by TechyGirl(f): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Just joined.. not bad at all
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by Mofetemi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together by toxco: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Mofetemi:
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
That means the battery is dead, take it to the technician to replace the battery for you. And when its back to live dont use it whenever its below 20%, that is was the warning the technican gave me.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 1+1 Offer Is Back You Can Now Get 4gb For 2k & 9gb For 3.5k / How To Identify Fake Apple Iphones. / Need Software Phone Engineer In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.