Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51120 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Last week, MissTechy unboxed the InnJoo fire – if you didn’t see that you can click here. I promised a more detailed review after I have put the device to strenuous activities. This week, I decided to ditch my phone (HTC one) to use the InnJoo Fire – I’ve been using the InnJoo Fire exclusively for the past 5 days, running Android 4.4.2 and during this period , I didn’t receive any software update or upgrades (Not sure if it would come later on).

With that said, let’s begin!

INNJOO FIRE: DESIGN

The first, and the most evident thing you get to notice when you see the InnJoo Fire is its two-toned design that combines a metal framed and plastic backed design. It comes with a 5.0-inch capacity touch screen and has slightly curved edges, Even though it is plastic, it doesn’t look so cheap. However, I must admit that the InnJoo Fire felt quite bulky compared to other smartphones within its price range.

Did I tell you it comes with notification light? well it does!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2015
INNJOO FIRE: UI
APP DRAWER

I wasn’t so impressed with this, despite the Kit Kat OS, It had a lackluster UI – I felt the Inn UI was bland. For example, the InnJoo Fire doesn’t come with an app drawer, this makes all your icons stay on the home screen – even though this can be easily solved by installing a launcher, I can’t help but ask why the app drawer isn’t there in the first place

LOCK SCREEN:
I liked the lock screen UI, it has a “long press to unlock” feature that made it feel like It was a fingerprint unlock (don’t be fazed by my comparison, please ).

MUSIC PLAYER:

… *yawns* I was quite bored with the music UI, very bored to be frank – the only thing that made me feel good was the song that was playing. Why? THE MUSIC UI WAS TOO PLAIN – Okay I would admit that my HTC’s music UI probably clouded my judgement but all the same, I just felt InnJoo could have done more – However, we should all bear in mind that this is a N17,000+ phone, so the cost makes up for this.

The screenshot below is the only fine part of the Music UI

2 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
INNJOO FIRE: SOUND QUALITY
Just so you know, the InnJoo Fire speaker is placed at the back of the phone, if you plan on listening to your music using the inbuilt speaker, you should be ready to place the phone on its back to get the best output. Overall, the sound was on the average – not too loud, not too low.

4 Shares

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
INNJOO FIRE: BATTERY LIFE
With a 2500mAh battery, you shouldn’t expect so much, However, the InnJoo Fire surprised me. In order to see how far this battery can take me, I disconnected my modem, paid for mobile data, and switched on my hotspot (I did this for 5 days) and amazingly the InnJoo Fire wasn’t so bad, it lasted for about 5 hours+ each day with a full charge (we all know that nothing zaps your battery life like WIFI hotspot).

I also used Antutu benchmark to gauge its battery performance and it certified what I thought of the InnJoo Fire.

2 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2015
INNJOO FIRE: CAMERA COMPARISON
I know the burning question on those that are interested in the InnJoo Fire is – HOW IS THE CAMERA LIKE? 5MP Back camera? No way!

Well before you say No way, I’d take you on a series of comparison – For this, I would be pairing the InnJoo Fire against the Samsung Galaxy duos.

INNJOO FIRE VS SAMSUNG GALAXY DUOS: BACK CAMERA

I decided to take a picture of my new baby (Samsung NX300) using the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (N25,000+) and the InnJoo Fire (N17,700+)

First I would be taking the first round of test with the flashlight on, while the second round of back camera test is without the flashlight

(THE INNJOO FIRE BACK CAMERA PICTURE is the one up the Samsung Galaxy S duos is below)

1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2015
VERDICT: You don’t need me to tell you who won this comparison for the back camera, The InnJoo Fire’s color stood out over the Samsung Galaxy duos with the Flashlight on. However, there seems to be a tie with both devices without the flashlight on

INNJOO FIRE VS SAMSUNG GALAXY DUOS: FRONT CAMERA

The InnJoo Fire is up while the Samsung Galaxy is down ( Do let me know your verdict)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2015
INJOO FIRE: WATER TEST
Before you think I would be dropping the InnJoo Fire into a bowl of water – THINK AGAIN.... LOOOL …I am not foolish enough to go to that extreme given the fact that the InnJoo Fire is not waterproof, however, I did put it to some water test! kiss

How?

You know that moment when your hand is wet and you want to use your device, but it doesn’t respond?

Well, I tried that for the InnJoo Fire but instead of getting my hands wet, I stayed under a drizzling rain to see if the InnJoo fire can withstand some bit of water. However, due to the fact that I couldn’t capture that moment on camera, I made an in-house water test video – I punctured a bottled water to give me the drizzling effect and kept the InnJoo Fire under it to see if would withstand the water a bit. See the 41-second video below:

(PLEASE NOTE: My voice is very sexy oh X_X it is because I stayed closed to the mic that is why It sounds like that X_X lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pn_YuEXSw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2015
To see the drop test and the final thought on the InnJoo Fire , just go to MissTechy .com (please I would appreciate your comments there too - thanks) In the meantime what do you think of the InnJoo Fire?

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Nice

Misstechy rocks i love ya

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by phonespecs: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy it would be Honorary if you go ahead and give us a Hammer Test grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:20am On Jun 07, 2015
phonespecs:
MissTechy it would be Honorary if you go ahead and give us a Hammer Test grin

LOOL with the way the phone was after the drop test - I don't think it can withstand the Hammer test

3 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Op you make me to hate my tecno p5+ with this write ups

2 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2015
elijah2u:
Op you make me to hate my tecno p5+ with this write ups

Lol how na?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol how na?
huh! With the specifications of this innjoo
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2015
elijah2u:
huh! With the specifications of this innjoo

Pele, how much was the p5+ when you bought it?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Pele, how much was the p5+ when you bought it?
pele ti e, I bought it16.5k 4months ago

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by akinswaggs(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Modified

I thought this Phone couldnt swim......
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2015
akinswaggs:
U get mind oh Babe

No pain no gain smiley
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2015
akinswaggs:
Modified

Well it can't literally swim, but it can withstand water a bit, provided you clean it properly afterwards

2 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
akinswaggs:
Modified

Lol. Swim .. Hahaha!
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by DoroBen: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2015
I checked your blog for the full review and honestly I think this is one of the best Nigeria tech reviews I have seen in a while. Kudos

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2015
wooooow!!! misstechy i am impressed! u are fab! now can u help us solve this discharging and not charging up to 100% venom? is it software or hardware related? annoying as fkkkk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2015
After some days that water will surely do damage
why would anyone use a chinko phone under the rain??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by DoroBen: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Brainrex:
After some days that water will surely do damage
why would anyone use a chinko phone under the rain??

There are times you might be caught under the rain and you need to call someone

3 Likes

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Svelteb(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Kudos to u misstechy
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by DankemzI(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice Review
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
innjoo fire pro with 5.0 lollipop coming soon.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Svelteb:
Kudos to u misstechy

Thank you babe kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / ::: Your Apps Thread :::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.