Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. (3294 Views)

Workforce Invites For Interview Today / Nigeria Breweries Sales Executive Invites For An Online Test (feb 12-14) / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2014
This is d body of d msg I rciv frm konga on Sunday

Dear Tunde,

Compliments of the Season!

Sequel to your application, you have been shortlisted for an interview for the above mentioned role. Please schedule below and job description attached:

Date: Wed Dec 31 2014
Time: 3:45pm
Venue: Konga Warehouse, Dana House, 116 Oshodi/Isolo Expressway by 5 Star Bus stop,   Opposite SCOA Motors, Lagos.
Panelist: KExpress Dept. Heads.

Please come along with 5 copies of your cv and kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Plz some1 shu hep wit d idea of d interview coz I av nt attende dia intaview b4
And does anybdy knos hw much dey pay dia inventory/operations officer?
Abeg help ur fellow nairalander ooo
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2014
There's nothing special about their interview. Since you are told to bring five CVs, just expect to be interviewed by four to five people. More so:
1. Be calm because they won't eat you neither is it a do or die affair
2. Always make sure you nod your head before you answer a question because it will show you as a great listener which should be one of the qualities of an inventory officer
3. Freestyle how to answer basic interview questions like: May we meet you? Why are you leaving your present employment? Why do you want to work with Konga? How much do you expect to be paid? etc
4. Salary for an inventory officer should be around 60 to 100k (am not sure o)
5. Above all, expect the unexpected because there will be at least one person in the panel who will want to impress his/her colleagues by asking you a tough question (therefore pray - because that is the only link between the limited man and the unlimited God).

Best of luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmn...u'v said it all
U'r too gbaskky, tnkz to u jeere
Hv u done dia interview b4 ni?
Bcox diz one da u lists all posibu situatns 2face there
Mor greese 2ur elbow Bro
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
taymmytorpe:
Hmmmn...u'v said it all
U'r too gbaskky, tnkz to u jeere
Hv u done dia interview b4 ni?
Bcox diz one da u lists all posibu situatns 2face there
Mor greese 2ur elbow Bro

Never done their interview before...am a Career Consultant plus a Job Hunt Sage(JHS).

One more advice: Ensure that you smile often throughout the interview and laugh where ever appropriate because when there are two or more candidates competing for the same position, more often than not the hiring will be based on chemistry and less on experience. A positive attitude demonstrated with smiles goes a long way to sending the signal that you have what it takes to become a team player. Remember, nearly two thirds of the time, it's not the most qualified candidate who is hired; it's the one that does the best job of promoting him/herself.
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Debayurr: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Brainiac as said it all. I work as a contract staff there tho still trying to find a permanent place as a full staff but the hurdles haven't been smooth so far. So take chance of this opportunity and Konga remuneration is attractive. I wish I had such chance too someday. Did u submit ur CV through som1 u probably know in konga?
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Noo, I jus submmited online durin diA job advert somtyms last 2wiks....
U said u'r workin ther as a contract staff? I guess da shu b tru HYT? Cox dey recruit 4dia warehous keeper
And hw much ar dey payin u as a contract staff?
Letz talk private diz mai numba watsapp 09094568132
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by victorVIC1(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Debayurr: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yea u're very correct.. Its HYT consulting...contract staff aint paid so well buh its better dan notin @ all sha...I'll send u a msg on whatsapp wen I arrive home today
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by beefash24: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Please what is the interview question like?
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by toluwalase2015: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
@Debayurr please, i'll like to find out few things from you as i'm also under the HYT recruitment.. please reply if u get this. Thanks
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Debayurr: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
toluwalase2015:
@Debayurr please, i'll like to find out few things from you as i'm also under the HYT recruitment.. please reply if u get this. Thanks
hello...it's been long I worked there..mayb a year ago now. But depending on the role in which you are going to be interviewed for..it's usually not a technical as such..just be confident against all odds..it's the usual question like "can we meet you"
Re: Konga Invites For An Interview Of Inventory/operatns Officer On Weds 31st. by Chris9ine: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good evening all, please what are the interview questions in konga like for the role of Billing support officer, they also said 6 months of experience as a contact center, is it 2 jobs in one role, more especially I would like to get some interview tips.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tough Interview Questions You May Likely Fail- Part 2 / I Need Confirmation On This Job / MAPOLY Recruitment For Lecturers And Non-lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.