Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Workforce Invites For Interview Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Invites For Interview Today (11721 Views)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / How I Messed Up Job Interview Today... Please Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Invites For Interview Today by esherizdan(f): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls who got dis invite

Hello, You are invited for an interview for the role of a Sales Executive at Workforce Group, Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway besides UPS, Gbagada, tomorrow Wednesday 24/02/16 by 10:00am. Come with your CV and Credentials. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
Thank You.

pls is d location lagos.am in kaduna and d advert said nationwide i tot interview wil be in each state
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by manny4u(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
I was also called today, the lady ask me where am based and I told her abuja and she said they would get back to me. So call ds number and reschedule 08176669495. Maybe dr wud be an interview in abuja.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by esherizdan(f): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
manny4u:
I was also called today, the lady ask me where am based and I told her abuja and she said they would get back to me. So call ds number and reschedule 08176669495. Maybe dr wud be an interview in abuja.

thanks God bless u
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by AdemolaA2: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
esherizdan:
pls who got dis invite

Hello, You are invited for an interview for the role of a Sales Executive at Workforce Group, Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway besides UPS, Gbagada, tomorrow Wednesday 24/02/16 by 10:00am. Come with your CV and Credentials. Dress Code: Strictly Corporate.
Thank You.

pls is d location lagos.am in kaduna and d advert said nationwide i tot interview wil be in each state
Got the same text not quite long. I hope we get peeps who have had any experience with them enlighten us on the package and their mode of operation if possible.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Benteazaa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
the recruit for banks. I attended their interview, gone for documentation and has been shortlisted for a job

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by frenddy6(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Good evening nairalanders. Please lets help each other here understand the nature of the job and interview we are slated for tomorrow. i also got the invite. Is sales and marketing job same? lets share our experience.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by foriz4u(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
I got d message at about 7:40pm this evening... I was thinking its all this gnlg ppl because their office somewhere around that axis , besides it's too impromptu don't fink I can mk it
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by neyosea25(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
I also got the invite today
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by unlawfulact: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it for experience sales executive that was advertised some days ago?
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Bwatter(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am in Delta state, how do I meet up
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by omoseth(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
esherizdan:

thanks God bless u

Same dilemma,this invite is impromptu. Kaduna to Lagos before 2pm tomorrow? Hw?
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Virgohills(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2016
40k target based job. I av been there. Not worth it
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Jatab: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Virgohills:
Virgohills:

stop discouraging other Even if it 40k .

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Funjosh(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2016
Virgohills:

You shouldn't have said that, some persons might find it worth doing and meet up. Afteral its not GNLD nor scam

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by esherizdan(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
unlawfulact:
Is it for experience sales executive that was advertised some days ago?

yes it is but in d advert dey say graduate executives
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by blinksgold(f): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Was there today,the interview was successful. Going back on Tuesday for my documentation...
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Lokooneone(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please how do I apply?
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Gabrille(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
blinksgold:
Was there today,the interview was successful. Going back on Tuesday for my documentation...

Please what documents did you take and what questions were you asked? Thank you.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Gabrille(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
blinksgold:

Please what documents did you take and what questions were you asked, did they discuss the nature of the job and pay? Thank you.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by unlawfulact: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
@blinds do you working experience in any financial imstitution.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by unlawfulact: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
@blinds do you have working experience in any financial institution.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by reflexionz(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Lokooneone:
Please how do I apply?
Apply via the link below
http://workforceoutsource.com/gse/
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by reflexionz(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2016
blinksgold:
Hey sent an email so we could talk or rather I have a couple of questions... Hope u can respond as soon as possible. Thanks.
Or if u could shed some light on what the interview was like, what u learnt about who they recruiting for and the position would be really helpful. Suppose to have mine today but won't be able to make it want to know more if it's worth the trouble cos I'm gonna reschedule
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by Gabrille(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
I'm almost there
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by blinksgold(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls sorry for the late respond,it was just normal question tell me about yourself and if you re ask what do you about workforce pls dnt say is a recruiting agency oooo it's a consulting firm.

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by blinksgold(f): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yes I have a working experience.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by moyowaju: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
nah comfirm
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by ikennaigwe: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Guys i doubt its same job as the graduate executive, as the job application deadline was 29th feb..so how come you guys got an invite before the job deadline.I see make shift to fill in an urgent vacancy not for same role mayb another sales role.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by ikennaigwe: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2016
esherizdan:

yes it is but in d advert dey say graduate executives

I doubt it bro...the job post was on the 19th and deadline 29th.I may b wrong but i know must companies start to call for interview after the deadline.This may have been a contigency to fill an urgent need..
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by justchill(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
You are invited for an interview on 8/3/2016 by 11am at Workforce, beside Lakeview Phase 1, behind Setraco, Mabushi, Abuja. Pls come with your CV & credentials.

I got this from workforce on saturday...I applied for the graduate executive recruitment of last month. Any one with me?
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by truthhonest100: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
yeah received same but mine is for 10th all the best.
Re: Workforce Invites For Interview Today by sgbenro21(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2016
I beg u guys that go for interview today should please orientate us on what to expect, mine is 2moro. thanks and God will favour you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.