Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever (2454 Views)

D’banj Flaunts ‘best New Year Gift Ever’ / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by samex4rill(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Alicia keys made it public on her instagram acct yesterday that she's given birth to a boy
more details at the source

Source:- http://samexgist..com/2014/12/alicia-keys-gave-birth-to-another-boy.html
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by jerryboiii(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Congrats to her...na swiss beatz?
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Sent from heaven
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Henix(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2014
good news
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by samex4rill(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2014
jerryboiii:
Congrats to her...na swiss beatz?
ya
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by alexis007(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Sent from heaven
Alicia keys sang "sent from heaven"?.....o boy you don't know your current affairs very well..... ask him who sang shoki and he would give you 'wizkid' for an answer
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by samex4rill(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
Alicia keys sang "sent from heaven"?.....o boy you don't know your current affairs very well..... ask him who sang shoki and he would give you 'wizkid' for an answer
no he meant the child was sent from heaven.
and who even sang Shoki?
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by alexis007(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2014
samex4rill:
and who even sang Shoki?
the child was sent from heaven?as in he's Hercules abi na Jesus? and as for your question about shoki,google is always there for you
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:

A child is sent from God to mankind. I knew a f00l will quote me.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
samex4rill:
and who even sang Shoki?

Thanks. It baffles me when people try to show they know all and they end up embarrassing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Mrwhalex(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok ne.......xt!!!
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by alexis007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
sunnyshayne:

A child is sent from God to mankind. I knew a f00l will quote me.
a f00l is a name of a person who your family depend on for survival...... a child is born the day your dad's organ got erect and he inserted the 2mm rope into your mum's algae-covered toto and shot out some load into her which gives her big belly and makes her pass out you and your siblings the same way people shit in the toilet...
.God was not there checking if the amu has entered the right hole,was he?.......this over-religious people sef......
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
a f00l is a name of a person who your family depend on for survival...... a child is born the day your dad's organ got erect and he inserted the 2mm rope into your mum's algae-covered toto and shot out some load into her which gives her big belly and makes her pass out you and your siblings the same way people shit in the toilet...
.God was not there checking if the amu has entered the right hole,was he?.......this over-religious people sef......

I am still shocked that despite your supposed education, you have still decided to be a simpleton! Please stop making it look like educating you was a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by alexis007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
sunnyshayne:

I am still shocked that despite your supposed education, you have still decided to be a simpleton! Please stop making it look like educating you was a waste of time.
and you?.......upon all the laws of Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton that you know....... can you invent common finger battery?.....common vanish from my sight,idiat......aside blogging from dawn to dusk......what else are you good at?......anyways, there are more important duties to attend to than to waste my time with a fourth-world mountain goat
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
and you?.......upon all the laws of Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton that you know....... can you invent common finger battery?.....common vanish from my sight,idiat......aside blogging from dawn to dusk......what else are you good at?......anyways, there are more important duties to attend to than to waste my time with a fourth-world mountain goat

If only someone had used a condom, he would had spared me this bad luck chasing me in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by alexis007(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
sunnyshayne:

If only someone had used a condom, he would had spared me this bad luck chasing me in vain.
and if someone knew something about family planning...... you and your nuisance would have been as nonexistent as purgatory...... wait!are you still quoting me?......small boy,my attention-spending spree is over.....find another client who would lavish some attention on you.....as for me,I'm done with a boring corpse.......next post from you shall be ignored with very high dignity
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
and if someone knew something about family planning...... you and your nuisance would have been as nonexistent as purgatory...... wait!are you still quoting me?......small boy,my attention-spending spree is over.....find another client who would lavish some attention on you.....as for me,I'm done with a boring corpse.......next post from you shall be ignored with very high dignity

Young man, you quoted me first and even insulted me. Now I'm trying to politely talk sense into the nine inches block you carry on your shoulder but my effort is futile. Woe unto your specie!
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by samex4rill(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2014
alexis007:
the child was sent from heaven?as in he's Hercules abi na Jesus? and as for your question about shoki,google is always there for you
lol na heera no b Hercules
Re: Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever by samex4rill(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2014
why du u guys like acting like a lady abeg MAN UP

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Atuanya Chigozie Buries Dad In Grand Style [photos] / Kim K And Serena Williams Im Adorable Selfie / Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.