Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed (43114 Views)

Pregnant Alicia Keys Posts Nude Photo Of Herself With Peace Sign Painted On Baby / Alicia Keys: Don't You Just Love Her? / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by ckz: 11:31am On May 18, 2009
If you ever doubted Mashanda about Alicia Keys breaking up their marriage, her husband has now gone on record saying he is in love with AK .

Swizz confirmed what we already knew to the NY Daily News:

Hip-hop maestro Swizz Beatz is finally admitting that he and Alicia Keys are an item — but he wishes his estranged wife, Mashonda, would leave the Grammy winner out of their divorce.

For months now, Swizz has been trying to keep his thing with Alicia on the down-low. But he doesn’t leave much doubt about who owns his heart on Drake’s new “Best I Ever Had” remix.

Wake up in the morning and my baby cooked me breakfast, A’s naked wearing nothing on but a necklace …

Yeah, she say she wanna treat me like a king; I get big gifts so the money ain’t a damn thing

She gave me a party at the Guggenheim … What’s next? The ring? The baby? She really loves me!

Swizz tells us that, yes, he’s in love with Keys and, yes, she did give him a birthday party at that museum.

“But we’re nowhere near ready for a baby or a ring,” laughs Swizz, aka Kasseem Dean. “This whole song is not about Alicia. The part about her cooking breakfast for me naked — she never done that for me.” Damn.

Swizz didn’t want to talk about Keys till now because, he says, “What we have is so precious.” He also felt it would aggravate Mashonda, who’s also a singer.

He may have been right. “When he told Mashonda he was dating Alicia, I think she got jealous,” says a friend of the couple.

Having filed for divorce in February, Mashonda is seeking interim support for their 2-year-old son, Kasseem Jr., arguing that Swizz has slashed his payments.

“He’s been tightening the screws on her,” says a friend of Moshanda. “It’s becoming intolerable. Meanwhile, she’s seen the charges for jewelry he’s bought Alicia in France.”

During the winter, the heat in Mashonda’s Westchester mansion went out. “Swizz wouldn’t repair her heat,” says her friend. But a pal of Swizz argues, “The house is 30,000 square feet. The heat didn’t work in one wing, not where Mashonda and Dean slept. Swizz had been paying all of their bills. On top of that, he was giving her $5,000 a week. His advisers felt that was too much, so now he pays her $3,500 a month, on top of the bills.

“Swizz has put settlement offers on the table, but Mashonda won’t say what she needs. She just came back from Paris and London. She drives a Bentley Flying Spur and a Cadillac Escalade. I don’t think life’s too bad for her.”

Mashonda’s friend argues that she’s resisted his offers “because he’s been less than forthcoming about his true financial picture.”

Swizz’s lawyer, Dan Rottenstreich, insists, “He has taken care of her and his son above and beyond what’s required.”

Says Mashonda’s attorney Bernard Clair: “An application is pending before the court, where the facts will be developed.”

No word on what effect this revelation is going to have on AK’s ‘goody-goody repuation’. We love AK but he was a married man with kids and all. Poor Mashonda.

Source: http://bossip.com/112822/confirmed-swizz-beats-admits-to-being-in-love-with-alicia-keys/

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by lakeside4love(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2009
i ve always suspected this Alicia has got a lady-like gangster behavior in her,

Now shes showin it to the whole world to see, I mean, cant she look for her own man?
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by bgees(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2009
alicia keys actually wrecked a marriage. wink
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 18, 2009
this one no be news na.
Alicia keys has been doing the Do for quite some time now.

clean cut image to hide the nastiness on the inside.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by yme1(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2009
ehyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
too bad sha undecided
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by tpiah: 6:26pm On May 18, 2009
she could do better[b] if she wants to[/b].
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by ijawgirl: 10:13pm On May 18, 2009
I have lost respect for that skank alicia
never been a fan of her anywayz
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by bawomolo(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2009
This has been known for a while.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by SeanT21(f): 5:49am On May 19, 2009
Alicia shocked Alicia who writes about broken relationships and how to love,etc. When Mashonda told the world that it was Alicia's fault I never believed her. I though Ms Keys was too classy to do something like that. Shame on ME!!

Don't Judge The Book By Its cover!! embarassed

Here is swiss n the ex-wife mashonda and their son!!

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Ced8: 9:16am On May 19, 2009
No wonder.

Plus ms keys is so overated
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On May 19, 2009
So sad.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by ckz: 12:55pm On May 19, 2009
Alicia Alicia who writes about broken relationships and how to love,etc. When Mashonda told the world that it was Alicia's fault I never believed her. I though Ms Keys was too classy to do something like that. Shame on ME!!

Don't Judge The Book By Its cover!!

Here is swiss n the ex-wife mashonda and their son!!

I agree with you
I also thought it was a lye till it was confirmed. I have always seen Alicia keys as the innocent lady
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by MrCrackles(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2009
bleeped up!

Kaseem Deen, a cat i respect so much, could have better managed the situation especially with the way Mashonda had to find out and all!

As for Alicia Keys, i reserve my comments! lipsrsealed
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Riskie(f): 8:17pm On May 19, 2009
Who woulda thunk undecided
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by bawomolo(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2009
Ced8:

Plus ms keys is so overated

proceed to the corner and wear your duncecap.

1 Like

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Outstrip(f): 2:10am On May 20, 2009
This is not news but just seeing his soon to be ex wife and their son at the christening is heart breaking. What can any woman gain from destroying a home? So sad
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Nobody: 8:38am On May 20, 2009
chorus of jane doe from AK's first album

Cause Ill be crazy
To let my man go
And let some other jane doe
Come and try to steal him
Oh!no oh!no
Just crazy to let my man go
And let some other jane doe
Come and try to steal him
Oh!no oh!no

who would a thot she was singing about herself undecided

You see I caught you
Tryinto check my man out
How bout you explain
What thats all about
You think ya slick
Like I wouldnt know
But I got something for you hoe
Mess around end up in a choke-hold
Gurl I think its time for you to go
Away from my man and me
Thats the way its gonna be

maybe if the ex had listened to the song. . .
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by spikedcylinder: 12:31pm On May 20, 2009
Outstrip:

This is not news but just seeing his soon to be ex wife and their son at the christening is heart breaking.

It is truly heart breaking.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Ced8: 10:28am On May 21, 2009
Quote from bawomolo:

proceed to the corner and wear your dunce cap.

Sorry to burst your bubble stud,but it wont come off your head grin .God knows i tried
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by kadman(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2009
Ced8:

Quote from bawomolo:

proceed to the corner and wear your dunce cap.

Sorry to burst your bubble stud,but it wont come off your head grin .God knows i tried

Ha Ha. . . Best reply I've seen on here
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by kadman(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2009
Never blame the other woman for a broken marriage, it's the fault of the man with the wandering d!ck who is the one married. Why do people always blame the other woman ? Who is single can has the right to date anyone she wants to. I don't see one single person here even address Swizz himself.

Having said all that, I'm not defending Keys, I don't even like her. Just defending all the "other women" out there.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Outstrip(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2009
Never blame the other woman? There is a reason why she is the "other" woman. Of course she should be blamed just like the husband has his own blame.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by SeanT21(f): 6:09am On May 24, 2009
kadman:

Never blame the other woman for a broken marriage, it's the fault of the man with the wandering d!ck who is the one married. Why do people always blame the other woman ? Who is single can has the right to date anyone she wants to. I don't see one single person here even address Swizz himself.

Having said all that, I'm not defending Keys, I don't even like her. Just defending all the "other women" out there.

I understand your point but a woman should have enough class to not break up a couples home.Even if Swiss made the first move, Alicia should have refused and respected his marriage. Alicia is a fake. Acting classy and pretending to be mother Teresa when she is sleeping with a married man.We women are held to a higher standard than Men.I have lost all respect for this woman.Their little Innocent son is gonna grow up in a broken home all because of Miss-I cant-Keep My-Legs-close.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by oyinda3(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2009
that's sad. I lost respect for her now.
that's a cute picture of him and his ex-wife with their new-born. of course he looks like the asshole that he is in his pic with AK.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Pepeye(f): 7:02am On May 25, 2009
thats her shortcoming

Might just be on a whim anyway
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by finemocha(f): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
haha what goes around comes around. remember charlie sheen's story and the girl that broke up his marriage who he later dumped or cheated on .
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by CrudeOil2(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
You cant blame alicia, many men would break up their homes to be with her.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by TOYOSI20(f): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2009
AK is now officially "the other woman", . . . . . . SMH!! undecided undecided

SB, and Mashonda look real cool together, . . . .

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by TOYOSI20(f): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2009
:-x

Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congratulations Swiss, I hope this one bites you in the ass.
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by africhika(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Swiss, tongue
alicia, way toooo overrated
Re: Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed by Anabel(f): 4:07am On Sep 30, 2009
i least expect this from a singer i admire

(1) (2) (Reply)

OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / Gay Wedding Ceremony In Delta: Bobrisky Reacts to arrests / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.