Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? (710 Views)

Protest Rocks Ado-ekiti Over Anti-people Policies Of Fayose / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Expert Asks FG To Go Back To Economic Policies Of 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? by Mayour11(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2014
The former head of state has been able to get a pass mark in anti corruption and security of lives and properties as a military head of state. But I want to know (because I have not heard of it before) what he has done to improve the education sector. Was he able to do any thing in that sector?
At least, the incumbent can boast of Nine federal Universities it established, with that getting the heart of students.
Re: What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? by drwebs: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2014
They call themselves progressives but in reality, are retrogressing.
Bringing back someone who was prominent in the 80 s to change Nigeria is a sign they lack the ability Don't be deceived, the fact that he did well by fighting corruption years ago as a military head of state does not guarantee he will as a democrat.
Re: What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? by Chanchit: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2014
So for ur mind GEJ has a policy atall? 9 paralyzed federal universities. Sidon there make pant dey wear you.
Re: What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? by Mayour11(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chanchit:
So for ur mind GEJ has a policy atall? 9 paralyzed federal universities. Sidon there make pant dey wear you.

What is this one saying, do you understand the question at all, am asking for his educational policy you are criticizing someone else work. I don't care about Jonathan here, am just asking for the development he fueled in the educational sector.
Re: What Are The Educational Policies Of Buhari? by Mayour11(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
drwebs:
They call themselves progressives but in reality, are retrogressing.
Bringing back someone who was prominent in the 80 s to change Nigeria is a sign they lack the ability Don't be deceived, the fact that he did well by fighting corruption years ago as a military head of state does not guarantee he will as a democrat.

Fighting Corruption is none of my business, what am asking for is his impact in the education sector during his years in service, chikena.

(1) (Reply)

The APC Port-harcourt Rally: Any Update? / Exclusive Interview: Why We Overthrew Buhari -- Babangida / Gov Dickson, Patience Jonathan’s Cold War In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.