Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. (694 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Youtube Enables Users To Save Videos For Offline Use In Nigeria. / HELP: Problem With My Whatsapp On My Nokia Asha 201 (2) (3) (4)

Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by DjAndroid: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2014
I downloaded wikipedia offline on my note3 . After installation, it's unable to set up. The app size is 3.59GB. I don't want to believe I just wasted my 3gig.

In the 2nd picture, it has been like that since I downloaded it about 4 days ago.

Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by Whizpeter(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Use lucky patcher to remove license verification...
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by DjAndroid: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
How do I do it please @ whizpeter
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by Whizpeter(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
DjAndroid:
How do I do it please @ whizpeter
Make sure ya phone is rooted, then download lucky patcher, grant root access and click on this appreciate via lucky patcher, you would see remove Google verification from the pop up
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by DjAndroid: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whizpeter:

Make sure ya phone is rooted, then download lucky patcher, grant root access and click on this appreciate via lucky patcher, you would see remove Google verification from the pop up

Oh. Wahala. My phone is not rooted.
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by Whizpeter(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
DjAndroid:

Oh. Wahala. My phone is not rooted.
Root it then
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by DjAndroid: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
I have Uninstalled the app. Thanks for the responses.
Re: Help! Problem With Wikipedia Offline For Android. by Awwal1st(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Hey bro.. this is the easiest way to root your note 3,.. i am using Note 3 and also running on Lollipop Android 5 http://www.techmedia.com.ng/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-note-3-kitkat-v4-4-2-with-cf-autoroot/

A Nairalander Android App / How To Order Infinix Hot Note @#21,500 & How To Order Infinix Hot @#14,000 / I Need Help Connecting Back To My Google Playstore App

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9