Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Need Suggestions Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Suggestions Please (732 Views)

I Need Suggestions In Holiday Resorts In Western Part Of Nigeria / I Need Suggestions On Travelling With An Expired Passport. / Suggestions,i Wan Denied Of My Us Visa Can I Reapply Immediately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestions Please by sweetaroma(f): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2008
my honey was Told to come back to the embassy in lagos on monday to bring his old passport. he had a successful interview and was told to pick up his visa prior to receiving the call to bring in his old passport. why would they need this is this bad or what? we did nothing wrong

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentalists Are Urgently Needed In European Country. / Real And Genuine Investment Platform / Easter Holiday And Tours In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.