Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations (1483 Views)

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2014
I am not a politician, neither am I campaigning for anyone. I have few observations and I would like to share it here. it's concerning the Jonathan / Buhari brouhaha.

First, everyone is applauding Osinbanjo for bn so humble, going about the streets in 'keke', taking selfies with the common people and doing all other sorts of things. Well, that isn't the definition of humility. Humility is 'if' he still comes back to do all those 'if' he wins the election. My dear people, anyone would go length to make himself look good to the people. All these demonstrations should not be the reason for you to cast your vote for someone.

Second, this Buhari of a man has bn in power in Times past. please people, what were his achievements? Can someone list just 5? If he hasn't done it before, what is the probability he would do it again? I am only seeing a power- thirsty man here.
also, in his campaign recently, he said dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood! now, that's scary. why would you shed the blood of innocent people simply cos you lost? Only the lips of a terrorist would utter such? I shouldn't be surprised, someone posted earlier the pics of youth Corp members murdered in 2011 simply cos of this Buhari.

he also pointed out that boko ppl shouldn't be killed. Haaaa! only terrorist support terrorist....... A house divided against itself can't stand...... What's the assurance he isn't their sponsor?

Jonathan has bn the best president ever. Nigeria is getting better........

Vote wise. Don't be deceived!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by dwilliams: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Ur mouth de smell

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2014
OP, let m assume dat u r a graduate or @ least u in HI..u understand that it takes a minimum of 4yrs to be a graduate or study a course right? Can u study a 'course' or 'graduate' in 20months of ur stay in university? Sure u understand were am coming from now! Buhari was in power for 1year and 8months..GEJ has had up to 5yrs..btw dem who has had enuf time to study d course(Nigeria)undecidedundecided..common sense isn't common! gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2014
una don dey fear? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Did Buhari really said Dogs and Baboon will be soaked in blood? Barcanista, please you have question to answer o.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Gbawe2: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Enough of this "I am neutral" and "I am not a politician" thread where deceitful individuals pretend to "want the best" fro Nigeria only to quickly unravel as unobjective haters of Buhari and idiotically clannish worshippers of the failed GEJ Government. This particular thread has to be one of the silliest of them all. Can't you people just vote for your GEJ and stop this shameful and unprincipled antics Obama described when he said that those who have no record to run on try to make the opposition appear someone the electorate should run from.

This is exactly what this OP is doing and we have had about 50 thousand of these threads since Buhari emerged APC candidate showing that the support GEJ enjoys is not issue or performance-based. It is clannish, ethnocentric, religiously biased , sectional prejudiced and downright sentimental. In short supporters of GEJ should stop wasting their own time with these silly threads. Your messiah has had 5 years in charge and he screwed up big time with his only major achievement being the creation of a 'gangster paradise' where ordinary Nigerians are in pain and militants, terrorists, corruption barons, AGIPs ("any government in power) are smiling. Welcome to the private jet and criminality Oligarchy GEJ has created. Even if only for the sake of change from a terrible status quo, Nigerians have already embraced Buhari .OP and others should stop wasting their own time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:
Did Buhari really said Dogs and Baboon will be soaked in blood? Barcanista, please you have question to answer o.
Buhari spoke in hausa idiom "za a yi kare jini biri jinni". It is not literal, its an idiom and see the analysis.

{"za a yi kare jini biri jinni"}

what GMB said was “If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God,"za a yi kare jini biri jinni"

However, the journalists that reported it reported in literarily without doing a background check on the statement of enquire from the general. They reported "Buhari Promised Bloodshed IF he lose."
WHAT DID HE ACTUALLY MEAN
In Hausa, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce politically; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy. Simple. That shouldn't be interpreted literally.
Eg.
Obj said in 2007 that "The PDP will capture Lagos. The election will be a do-or-die affair"... What he actually mean is similar to what Buhari said, "The election will be fierce and won't be an easy ride for AC in Lagos"

Other examples: "The Chicken has come home to roost"... "It is raining cat and dog"... "Jesus is the Lamb that was slain" It doesn't mean Jesus is an animal that was killed. "The man has kicked the bucket". There are so many idioms even in your local dialect which will be misinterpreted if done literarily.

It is so sad, but the General never promised violence.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by chamboy(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2014
That Silly Word Achievements is Nonsense, A President is not just suppose to do sth that would last temporary, Road, Trains, Schools are far from the functions of a President.. Their should b an agency for that, Agency that would last forever in respective of the Government/party ruling. President is meant to set benchmark.. GEJ has not shown us an assurance that his works would continue, If he doesn't get reelected. In Advance countries, They don't attach building of bridges, roads, schools to President.
We need to know the functions of a President den we would know who we really need

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari spoke in hausa idiom "za a yi kare jini biri jinni". It is not literal, its an idiom and see the analysis.

what GMB said was “If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God,"za a yi kare jini biri jinni"

However, the journalists that reported it reported in literarily without doing a background check on the statement of enquire from the general. They reported "Buhari Promised Bloodshed IF he lose."
In Hausa, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce politically; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy. Simple. That shouldn't be interpreted literally.
Eg.
Obj said in 2007 that "The PDP will capture Lagos. The election will be a do-or-die affair"... What he actually mean is similar to what Buhari said, "The election will be fierce and won't be an easy ride for AC in Lagos"

Other examples: "The Chicken has come home to roost"... "It is raining cat and dog"... "Jesus is the Lamb that was slain" It doesn't mean Jesus is an animal that was killed. "The man has kicked the bucket". There are so many idioms even in your local dialect which will be misinterpreted if done literarily.

But why hasn't the general come out openly to refute that statement? At least for the sake of the gullible ones.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

But why hasn't the general come out openly to refute that statement? At least for the sake of the gullible ones.
This is one issue with the Public relations team of the amiable general. They should have put the record straight long before now but they adopted the "silence" tactics which is detrimental to the general's image. Lots of propaganda have been goin on. Concerned citizens like us have volunteered ourselves to take care of these things.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
This is one issue with the Public relations team of the amiable general. They should have put the record straight long before now but they adopted the "silence" tactics which is detrimental to the general's image. Lots of propaganda have been goin on. Concerned citizens like us have volunteered ourselves to take care of these things.
I'm not impressed with the general at all. Osibanjo has been the only one doing the vigorous campaign, getting close to the people and deploying other innovative campaign strategies. What is the general doing? I think he's an introvert and I have this feeling that general care less about reaching out to the people. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by donphilopus: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
You guys should stop all this neutrality ish already. We all know where your allegiance lies. Vote your best candidate, lemme vote mine. Stop the character assassination. Since you've forgotten that a one time PDP National Chairman, Bamanga Tukur called Boko Haram Terrorists a freedom fighters. So, he's now a terrorist. If you guys have nothing tangible to spew, then y'all should keep shut!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

I'm not impressed with the general at all. Osibanjo has been the only one doing the vigorous campaign, getting close to the people and deploying other innovative campaign strategies. What is the general doing? I think he's an introvert and I have this feeling that general care less about reaching out to the people. I stand to be corrected.
what is the job of the Vice? The general is occupied on important things, he isn't meant to be moving from street to street doing campaign, that is the job of his campaign organisation and volunteers. The general will only appear on strategic campaigning and will talk to fans and followers. However, it is not his job to go from one shopping complex to another. He's faced with more strategic roles! The task before him is more daunting than that of VP Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Gbawe2: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:
You guys should stop all this neutrality ish already. We all know where your allegiance lies. Vote your best candidate, lemme vote mine. Stop the character assassination. Since you've forgotten that a one time PDP National Chairman, Bamanga Tukur called Boko Haram Terrorists a freedom fighters. So, he's now a terrorist. If you guys have nothing tangible to spew, then y'all should keep shut!

Don't mind them. What of the PDP current chairman , Muazu, who signed sharia into law in his state while a governor in the past yet the unbelievably sentimental and clannish fans of GEJ will take to the net to be shouting that APC wants to "sharianize" Nigeria as if the PDP is full of Christians?

The PDP that asked for an issue-based campaign has not led by example because the failed Party has no issues to discuss in support of its 16 year horrendous leadership of Nigeria !!! The fans of GEJ and the PDP know this and this is why threads like this exist where so-called "neutrals" beg Nigerians to reject Buhari and embrace the ultra-corrupt, highly callous and monumentally failed GEJ. The whole thing is pathetic and I am personally ashamed that so many Nigerians are this unprincipled. In saner climes, it would be difficult to see anyone coming out to speak for a President who has failed as badly as GEJ has.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by donphilopus: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Gbawe2:

Don't mind them. What of the PDP current chairman , Muazu, who signed sharia into law in his state while a governor in the past yet the unbelievably sentimental and clannish fans of GEJ will take to the net to be shouting that APC wants to "sharianize" Nigeria as if the PDP is full of Christians?

The PDP that asked for an issue-based campaign has not led by example because the failed Party has no issues to discuss in support of its 16 year horrendous leadership of Nigeria !!! The fans of GEJ and the PDP know this and this is why threads like this exist where so-called "neutrals" beg Nigerians to reject Buhari and embrace the ultra-corrupt, highly callous and monumentally failed GEJ. The whole thing is pathetic and I am personally ashamed that so many Nigerians are this unprincipled. In saner climes, it would be difficult to see anyone coming out to speak for a President who has failed as badly as GEJ has.

Those PDPians are the perfect definition of hypocrites. When Obiagelli busted their bubbles, they kept on defending him wrongly. Yet, they condemn Buhari for even talking about Sharia. There's no way any sane fellow would support GEJ. The only reason they support him is the brotherly stuff. Jonathan has failed us and we'll fail him in return come February 14th!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Gbawe2: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
what is the job of the Vice? The general is occupied on important things, he isn't meant to be moving from street to street doing campaign, that is the job of his campaign organisation and volunteers. The general will only appear on strategic campaigning and will talk to fans and followers. However, it is not his job to go from one shopping complex to another. He's faced with more strategic roles! The task before him is more daunting than that of VP Osibanjo

Bro, we are winning. Stop the needless back-and-forth with those who are now forced to be duplicitous and brazenly unprincipled because of their clannish support for a failed leader Nigerians show they are ready to reject. Is the person you responded to even making sense to any sane Nigerian? Where does it say Buhari should be the one campaigning in place of Osinbajo? If it was Buhari seen up and down I can bet any money the poster you responded to will say the General is only trying to deceive Nigerians with "pretend humility". These people are programmed to automatically condemn anything the APC say and do . You have to learn not to dignify their mischief with your response because this is what they crave as unprincipled disciples who have sided with the horrible misrule of Nigeria.

Amaechi and many APC leaders have said exactly what I am saying and I do wish we APC fans begin to practice the general ethos of rising above the temptation to engage those who are followers of failures and are only looking for ways to make Buhari appear unelectable simply because they have nada to sell their own messiah GEJ on. I know it is sometimes difficult seeing blatant lies and mischief levelled against GMB but you must be secure in the knowledge that Nigerians are not interested. The majority have made up their minds already. The needless deaths, hideous corruption, worsening power supply, greater insecurity et al has convinced them GEJ needs to go. The desperate followers want an audience for their mischief because they know they have lost Nigerians. We should not take ourselves to their "level" (Amaechi). We join them in their filthy gutter doing that.

https://www.nairaland.com/2065981/why-jonathan-trouble-gov-amaechi

Our campaign will be issue-based. The president has a PhD in Zoology, how many farms do we have and how many people has he employed? If you say the president has a PhD and Buhari does not have one, let him show us his thesis. You are bringing yourself to the level of those who are making those allegations. Don’t bring yourself to that level, remain focused on the issues and let the president meet you there.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2014
10,0000000 likes!!!! Thank you Chief Gbawe
Gbawe2:

Bro, we are winning. Stop the needless back-and-forth with those who are now forced to be duplicitous and brazenly unprincipled because of their clannish support for a failed leader Nigerians show they are ready to reject. I the person you responded to even making sense to any sane Nigerian? Where does it say Buhari should be the one campaigning in place of Osinbajo? If it was Buhari seen up and down I can bet any money the poster you responded to will say the General is only trying to deceive Nigerians with "pretend humility". These people are programmed to automatically condemn anything the APC say and do . You have to learn not to dignify their mischief with your response because this is what they crave as unprincipled disciples who have sided with the horrible misrule of Nigeria.

Amaechi and many APC leaders have said exactly what I am saying and I do wish we APC fans begin to practice the general ethos of rising above the temptation to engage those who are followers of failures and are only looking for ways to make Buhari appear unelectable simply because they have nada to sell their own messiah GEJ on. I know it is sometimes seeing blatant lies and mischief levelled against GMB but you must be secure in the knowledge that Nigerians are not interested. The majority have made up their minds already. The needless deaths, hideous corruption, worsening power supply, greater insecurity et al has convinced them GEJ needs to go. The desperate followers want an audience for their mischief because they know they have lost Nigerians. We should not take ourselves to their "level" (Amaechi). We join them in their filthy gutter doing that.

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by nagoma(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2014
cutebebe:
I am not a politician, neither am I campaigning for anyone. I have few observations and I would like to share it here. it's concerning the Jonathan / Buhari brouhaha.

First, everyone is applauding Osinbanjo for bn so humble, going about the streets in 'keke', taking selfies with the common people and doing all other sorts of things. Well, that isn't the definition of humility. Humility is 'if' he still comes back to do all those 'if' he wins the election. My dear people, anyone would go length to make himself look good to the people. All these demonstrations should not be the reason for you to cast your vote for someone.

Second, this Buhari of a man has bn in power in Times past. please people, what were his achievements? Can someone list just 5? If he hasn't done it before, what is the probability he would do it again? I am only seeing a power- thirsty man here.
also, in his campaign recently, he said dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood! now, that's scary. why would you shed the blood of innocent people simply cos you lost? Only the lips of a terrorist would utter such? I shouldn't be surprised, someone posted earlier the pics of youth Corp members murdered in 2011 simply cos of this Buhari.
he also pointed out that boko ppl shouldn't be killed. Haaaa! only terrorist support terrorist....... A house divided against itself can't stand...... What's the assurance he isn't their sponsor?
Jonathan has bn the best president ever. Nigeria is getting better........

And you are not campaigning for anyone? Are all GEJ supporters just as clueless as their Oga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by LagosBoi2(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by nagoma(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

Thank you Sir.
The idiom of "kare Jini Biri Jini" is signifying a determined effort by the underdog. It is used in football or other games where the weaker team ( Biri) puts up a strong resistance to the stronger team ( dog). It does not even signify winning.
But these mischievous propaganda people are not after the truth , they will twist any statement to deceive the gullible, who surprisingly have a sizable population even here on Nairaland.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
Okay. I got it now.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
harde2lah:

Okay. I got it now.
cheers bro
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gbawe2:

Bro, we are winning. Stop the needless back-and-forth with those who are now forced to be duplicitous and brazenly unprincipled because of their clannish support for a failed leader Nigerians show they are ready to reject. Is the person you responded to even making sense to any sane Nigerian? Where does it say Buhari should be the one campaigning in place of Osinbajo? If it was Buhari seen up and down I can bet any money the poster you responded to will say the General is only trying to deceive Nigerians with "pretend humility". These people are programmed to automatically condemn anything the APC say and do . You have to learn not to dignify their mischief with your response because this is what they crave as unprincipled disciples who have sided with the horrible misrule of Nigeria.

Amaechi and many APC leaders have said exactly what I am saying and I do wish we APC fans begin to practice the general ethos of rising above the temptation to engage those who are followers of failures and are only looking for ways to make Buhari appear unelectable simply because they have nada to sell their own messiah GEJ on. I know it is sometimes difficult seeing blatant lies and mischief levelled against GMB but you must be secure in the knowledge that Nigerians are not interested. The majority have made up their minds already. The needless deaths, hideous corruption, worsening power supply, greater insecurity et al has convinced them GEJ needs to go. The desperate followers want an audience for their mischief because they know they have lost Nigerians. We should not take ourselves to their "level" (Amaechi). We join them in their filthy gutter doing that.

Calm down bro. I asked him a question that is unclear to me and he has done justice to it. Supporting apc does not stop me from asking questions if need be. It doesn't warrant any insult. Not all of us that are supporting APC follow the party bumper to bumper. Even though my weight is thrown behind the general, it won't make me bais and clannish. You said you can bet your money. Be careful what you wish for.
FYI: I'm not a TANoid or jonathanian. Stop the fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gbawe2:
Enough of this "I am neutral" and "I am not a politician" thread where deceitful individuals pretend to "want the best" fro Nigeria only to quickly unravel as unobjective haters of Buhari and idiotically clannish worshippers of the failed GEJ Government. This particular thread has to be one of the silliest of them all. Can't you people just vote for your GEJ and stop this shameful and unprincipled antics Obama described when he said that those who have no record to run on try to make the opposition appear someone the electorate should run from.

This is exactly what this OP is doing and we have had about 50 thousand of these threads since Buhari emerged APC candidate showing that the support GEJ enjoys is not issue or performance-based. It is clannish, ethnocentric, religiously biased , sectional prejudiced and downright sentimental. In short supporters of GEJ should stop wasting their own time with these silly threads. Your messiah has had 5 years in charge and he screwed up big time with his only major achievement being the creation of a 'gangster paradise' where ordinary Nigerians are in pain and militants, terrorists, corruption barons, AGIPs ("any government in power) are smiling. Welcome to the private jet and criminality Oligarchy GEJ has created. Even if only for the sake of change from a terrible status quo, Nigerians have already embraced Buhari .OP and others should stop wasting their own time.

looool. I wish u know who I am. I don't even have a voter's card. I am not voting....
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:

I am just a gal who is observing things. I am not even voting..... When I say I am neutral, trust me.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:

Eg.

Every idiom has a resemblance of its usage and meaning.
"Its raining cat and dog"
Cat as a very sneak animal can dodge rain, dog as a fast animal can escape rain, any rain that beats cat and dog must have been overwhelming. The idiom was much.
Let me stop at that.

In Hausa, when you tell your contender that za a yi kare jini biri jinni, it simply means the battle will be fierce. In the case of Buhari, he was promising his supporters from Niger State that 2015 elections will be fierce politically; or put in another way, the PDP wIll not have it easy.
So, when will this battle be fierce? Before or after the elections?
Buhari was issuing a threat that "if what happened in 2011 happens in 2015"..... then according to you, "the battle will be fierce..."

He was referring to something that will happen after the elections.
So, if there will be a fierce battle after the elections, what manner of battle would that be?

Stop defending Buhari, the tyrant has no redemption.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Those PDPians are the perfect definition of hypocrites. When Obiagelli busted their bubbles, they kept on defending him wrongly. Yet, they condemn Buhari for even talking about Sharia. There's no way any sane fellow would support GEJ. The only reason they support him is the brotherly stuff. Jonathan has failed us and we'll fail him in return come February 14th!

Boko Haram is neither a PDP thing nor an APC thing.
Booko Haram is a northern Islamic thing.
The sympathizers cut across the PDP, APC, Imams, solidness, policemen, ordinary citizens and Buhari and Muauzu happen to be among them.

Being sympathisers does not mean they are sponsors, but they hop to gain from the outcome.
Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Someone started a post with

cutebebe:
I am not a politician, [size=14pt]neither am I campaigning for anyone.[/size]

And ended with this

cutebebe:

[size=14pt]Jonathan has bn the best president ever. Nigeria is getting better.[/size].......

People can judge for themselves

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Gbawe2: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
raumdeuter:
Someone started a post with

And ended with this

People can judge for themselves

Don't mind the confused OP. She even managed to dribble herself silly. Reminds of the saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive" - Sir Walter Scott. "Neutral" yet you ended up slating Osinbajo and Buhari while praising GEJ, acclaimed universally as a monumental failure, as "the best Nigerian President ever" and imploring Nigerians to vote for him. I really feel shame at how Nigeria has developed youths who are so sly, duplicitous, two-faced and unprincipled. Whatever happened to the days when folks said what they meant and meant what they said?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by rozayx5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool cool
Jweeds can go to hell for all i care
GEJ till APC e-dogs can read and write

Re: Jonathan-buhari..... My Observations by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:
cool cool
Jweeds can go to hell for all i care
GEJ till APC e-dogs can read and write

Imagine........

I hope his supporters are seeing this.....

God help us

(1) (Reply)

PFN To Amaechi: You Gave 500 Pastors Money For Support / Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6women In Adamawa / Jonathan Signs N4.425tn 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.