Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped (3763 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by cold(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
tempem:

Lol! The plain fact is, It's Satan the Devil. And not Our Loving God.
How would a loving father inflict such disasters on human?
it's impossible.... God is caring.
Job 34:10-12,says: So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong! 11 For he will reward a man according to what he does And bring upon him the consequences of his ways . 12 For a certainty, God does not act wickedly; The Almighty does not pervert justice.

I concur brother. Was it not the devil that rightly said he makes peace & creates evil? Woe betide you Satan for trying to destroy what our god has done. You have failed woefully.

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
harbibi:
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small all things wise and wonderful the Lord God made them all. (Hope I got the lyrics correctly)

Ebola maker.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by tempem: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
cold:

I concur brother. Was it not the devil that rightly said he makes peace & creates evil? Woe betide you Satan for trying to destroy what our god has done. You have failed woefully.

The Meaning of God's Bringing Evil . Rightly, God brought evil or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, God is referred to as the Creator of evil or calamity. (Isa 45:7; compare KJ.) His enforcing of the penalty for sin, namely, death, has proved to be an evil, or a calamity, for mankind. So, then, evil is not always synonymous with wrongdoing. Examples of evils or calamities created by God are the Flood of Noah’s day and the Ten Plagues visited upon Egypt. But these evils were not wrongs. Rather, the rightful administration of justice against wrongdoers was involved in both cases. However, at times God, in his mercy, has refrained from bringing the intended calamity or evil in execution of his righteous judgment because of the repentance on the part of those concerned. (Jon 3:10) Additionally, in having a warning given, God has undeservedly provided opportunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.— Eze 33:11
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by harbibi: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Ebola maker.
. No business has light with darkness DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by cold(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
tempem:

The Meaning of God's Bringing Evil . Rightly, God brought evil or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, God is referred to as the Creator of evil or calamity. (Isa 45:7; compare KJ.) His enforcing of the penalty for sin, namely, death, has proved to be an evil, or a calamity, for mankind. So, then, evil is not always synonymous with wrongdoing. Examples of evils or calamities created by God are the Flood of Noah’s day and the Ten Plagues visited upon Egypt. But these evils were not wrongs. Rather, the rightful administration of justice against wrongdoers was involved in both cases. However, at times God, in his mercy, has refrained from bringing the intended calamity or evil in execution of his righteous judgment because of the repentance on the part of those concerned. (Jon 3:10) Additionally, in having a warning given, God has undeservedly provided opportunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.— Eze 33:11
I can't argue with that. When god was dashing babies against rocks and ripping pregnant women open,they thoroughly deserved it. Very wicked set of people. In fact,god was very lenient. If i were god i'd been more brutal. Such a merciful god.

1 Like

Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
harbibi:
. No business has light with darkness DON'T EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN!

Darkness runs in the presence of light.
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by tpia2005: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
larrymoore:
#9 ever wanted to swim in a lake full of pepto Bismol

Lake Hillier of Australia with or without rainbow (see photo) is a dramatic sight. We can probably blame the pink coloring on bacteria, that is, until scientists can give us a better answer. That's right, nobody yet knows why this lake is pink.

Isn't there a similar pink lake in senegal?
Re: 10 Crazy Places On Earth You Won't Believe Are NOT Photoshopped by larrymoore(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
tpia2005:

Isn't there a similar pink lake in senegal?
educate us more on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every MUSLIM Must Read This! / What Do You Think Of The Transgender Argument? / How The 5G Was Installed While We Were Indoors- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.