Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,696 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. (17631 Views)

When Life Bends You, You Can Choose To Not Let It Break You / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Top Ten New Year Resolutions: Whatz Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Speakdatruth: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:
When will some people grow some sense? Quoting the whole damn post just to type 4 lines?
Haba! Maybe you guys should make i resolution to quit quoting the original post na! We can see it so stop repeating it. Thank you.
n 2 tink i saw urs b4 typin mine. itz gud 2 tink alike
*waves @ her*

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by lastchild: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:
New Year's Resolution doesn't really work...

As AfricanApple said and I quote: I would prefer a NEW DAWN to a NEe YEAR!

Is there anyone here it has worked for?

Changes in one's life, I believe can occur anytime he chooses including January 31st...
it has worked for me,31st december 2013 I made a decision to quit a habit and it worked

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

Below Are The Commonly Made New Year Resolutions You Can Chose From.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
Recent polls conducted by General Nutrition Centers, Quicken, and others shows that more than 50% of Professionals vow to appreciate loved ones and spend more time with family and friends this year.

Will you do the same?

2. Fit in Fitness
Regular exercise has been associated with more health benefits than anything else known to man. Studies show that it reduces the risk of some cancers, increases longevity, helps achieve and maintain weight loss, enhances mood, lowers blood pressure, and even improves arthritis. In short, exercise keeps you healthy and makes you look and feel better so make exercise a priority.

3. Quit Womanizing.
Just like drinking and smoking, a lot of people have promise to stamp out their womanizing habit this year. Would you wanna join them? It is a nice idea and you won't regret doing it it.

4. Quit Smoking
If you have resolved to make this the year that you stamp out your smoking habit, over-the-counter availability of nicotine replacement therapy now provides easier access to proven quit-smoking aids. Even if you've tried to quit before and failed, don't let it get you down. On average, smokers try about four times before they quit for good. Start enjoying the rest of your smoke-free life!

5. Enjoy Life More
Given the hectic, stressful lifestyles of Nigerians, it is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier you!

6. Quit Drinking
While many people use the New Year as an incentive to finally stop drinking, most are not equipped to make such a drastic lifestyle change all at once. Many heavy drinkers fail to quit cold turkey but do much better when they taper gradually, or even learn to moderate their drinking. If you have decided that you want to stop drinking, there is a world of help and support available.

7. Get Out of Debt
Was money a big source of stress in your life this year? Join the millions of People who have resolved to spend 2015 getting a handle on their finances. It's a promise that will repay itself many times over in the year ahead.

8. Learn Something New
Have you vowed to make this year the year to learn something new? Perhaps you are considering a career change, want to learn a new language, or just how to fix your computer? Whether you take a course or read a book, you'll find education to be one of the easiest, most motivating New Year's resolutions to keep.

9. Be Good And Help Others
A popular, non-selfish New Year's resolution, volunteerism can take many forms. Whether you choose to spend time helping out at your local library, mentoring a child, building a house, or Helping the poors and needy in your street, there are many nonprofit volunteer organizations that could really use your help.

10. Get Organized
On just about every New Year resolution, organization can be a very reasonable goal. Whether you want your home organized enough that you can invite someone over on a whim, or your life so you can attract your dream person, or your office organized enough that you can find the stapler when you need it, these tips and resources should get you started on the way to a more organized life.

Happy Chosing.

You Can Add Yours.
ok
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2014
I promise to be a good man to my sweetheart in 2014.I v not treated her fair enough.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Jok3r(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

Below Are The Commonly Made New Year Resolutions You Can Chose From.

1. Spend More Time with Family & Friends
Recent polls conducted by General Nutrition Centers, Quicken, and others shows that more than 50% of Professionals vow to appreciate loved ones and spend more time with family and friends this year.

Will you do the same?

2. Fit in Fitness
Regular exercise has been associated with more health benefits than anything else known to man. Studies show that it reduces the risk of some cancers, increases longevity, helps achieve and maintain weight loss, enhances mood, lowers blood pressure, and even improves arthritis. In short, exercise keeps you healthy and makes you look and feel better so make exercise a priority.

3. Quit Womanizing.
Just like drinking and smoking, a lot of people have promise to stamp out their womanizing habit this year. Would you wanna join them? It is a nice idea and you won't regret doing it it.

4. Quit Smoking
If you have resolved to make this the year that you stamp out your smoking habit, over-the-counter availability of nicotine replacement therapy now provides easier access to proven quit-smoking aids. Even if you've tried to quit before and failed, don't let it get you down. On average, smokers try about four times before they quit for good. Start enjoying the rest of your smoke-free life!

5. Enjoy Life More
Given the hectic, stressful lifestyles of Nigerians, it is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become a popular resolution in recent years. It's an important step to a happier and healthier you!

6. Quit Drinking
While many people use the New Year as an incentive to finally stop drinking, most are not equipped to make such a drastic lifestyle change all at once. Many heavy drinkers fail to quit cold turkey but do much better when they taper gradually, or even learn to moderate their drinking. If you have decided that you want to stop drinking, there is a world of help and support available.

7. Get Out of Debt
Was money a big source of stress in your life this year? Join the millions of People who have resolved to spend 2015 getting a handle on their finances. It's a promise that will repay itself many times over in the year ahead.

8. Learn Something New
Have you vowed to make this year the year to learn something new? Perhaps you are considering a career change, want to learn a new language, or just how to fix your computer? Whether you take a course or read a book, you'll find education to be one of the easiest, most motivating New Year's resolutions to keep.

9. Be Good And Help Others
A popular, non-selfish New Year's resolution, volunteerism can take many forms. Whether you choose to spend time helping out at your local library, mentoring a child, building a house, or Helping the poors and needy in your street, there are many nonprofit volunteer organizations that could really use your help.

10. Get Organized
On just about even dury New Year resolution, organization can be a very reasonable goal. Whether you want your home organized enough that you can invite someone over on a whim, or your life so you can attract your dream person, or your office organized enough that you can find the stapler when you need it, these tips and resources should get you started on the way to a more organized life.

Happy Chosing.

You Can Add Yours.
ah
tink ah wil folo dis b
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2014
lastchild:
it has worked for me,31st december 2013 I made a decision to quit a habit and it worked

Good. My point is there is nothing special about Dec. 31st.
A resolution has more to do with the discipline and desire more than it has to do with dates and data.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by gratiaeo(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
grin

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by makazona(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
And so shall it be in Jesus name.

a big AMEN
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
alberto2k:
Nice Op..
A cup of mallam musa's shayi for u

*Try to make more money... Get a part-time job to fetch u more income

*Vote out failed and incompetent leaders in Nigeria i.e vote for change vote for GMB!
The devil(PDP) we know is better than the Angel (APC)we don't know.GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
I have chosen to care less and live my life.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Speakdatruth:
n 2 tink i saw urs b4 typin mine. itz gud 2 tink alike
*waves @ her*
I've endured for too long jor!*waves back*
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by nerodenero: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Maybe this should be somebody's new year resolution wink
Prettybecca:
When will some people grow some sense? Quoting the whole damn post just to type 4 lines?
Haba!
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
So annoying
you can say that again. I hail o oga Tallesty even though I'm not following you but i respect you. Oh! Dont be too surprised, this is an alternate account.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by daxon001(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Here r some of mine.
-actin more maturely in my 200level especially 2d opposite sex.
-Discarding meaninless thread on nland.
-learnin new skills.
-makin fp on nland.
-not usin my studentship as an excuse 2b broke.
9ice 1 op.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by jauntty: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2014
My New Year Resolution is to Make NO RESOLUTION. That works for me !!!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Speakdatruth: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

I've endured for too long jor!*waves back*
even yo siggy n mine?
funny
*waves again*
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2014
juianne95:
Number 10 though... sad..i really need to get organized

i can totally relate to that...
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2014
hablink:

As I just did abi, dat shii results to waste of precious mb!
i was happy seeing the thread hitting d 2nd page, i didnt know it was all these yeye people wasting precious mb. Its baffling.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

you can say that again. I hail o oga Tallesty even though I'm not following you but i respect you. Oh! Dont be too surprised, this is an alternate account.
Hmmmmm

I will u'l reveal urself in ur main account.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Speakdatruth:
even yo siggy n mine?
funny
*waves again*
that's true o, hahaha. Nice.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by iykepromotions: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2014
jauntty:
My New Year Resolution is to Make NO RESOLUTION. That works for me !!!
your signature is so inspirational!
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2014
nerodenero:
Maybe this should be somebody's new year resolution wink
Oya let's quote them to come and see this piece of advice, you can start calling them.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Quit sending me Candy Crush Invites - I'm never gonna play that sh-it. Grow the hell up! You could play that without inviting me. Thanks, but no thanks.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hmmmmm

I will u'l reveal urself in ur main account.
No, no need. I'm pretty much the same here and there and you wouldn't even know me cheesy. I'm not a noise/trouble maker.
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Speakdatruth: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

that's true o, hahaha. Nice.
tink i gat 2knw u
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Tallesty1(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Prettybecca:

No, no need. I'm pretty much the same here and there and you wouldn't even know me cheesy. I'm not a noise/trouble maker.
I will put a tag on this moniker
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will put a tag on this moniker
Maka why?
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Olypeppy(f): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
New year resolutions ko...live ur life as if God come will come today...be free,help more,love,work hard n dream big
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by judedwriter(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Praise and worship more; in 2015, I must swim in blessings grin
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by AfricanApple(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2014
emusmith:
New Year's Resolution doesn't really work...

As AfricanApple said and I quote: I would prefer a NEW DAWN to a NEe YEAR!

Is there anyone here it has worked for?

Changes in one's life, I believe can occur anytime he chooses including January 31st...
exactly. it would be very stupid of any one to realize he has changes to make on Oct 2nd but waits for the new year before he starts making it
and it will still be foolish of anyone to wait till dec 31st before asking himself, what changes do I have to make?
Re: Top Ten New Year Resolution Ideas You Can Choose From. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:
exactly. it would be very stupid of any one to realize he has changes to make on Oct 2nd but waits for the new year before he starts making it
and it will still be foolish of anyone to wait till dec 31st before asking himself, what changes do I have to make?

Hmmm... There are intelligent ladies on NL...nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.