Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (6455 Views)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Aussie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry, i forget to greet all TANoids Happy New Year. 2015 started on the 28th of December as mentioned by GEJ after his visit to IBB in Minna. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aussie:
We the YORUBA's will decide and majority of all have agreed to settle for GMB.

Regards
not up to 30% of the yoruba population are in support of buhari. Mind you

2 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
And that fire is Buhari abi?
"Fire" here may mean your lack of foresight. There's a quote by Buhari in an interview he gave about this situation you're likely getting into. He gave it (to Newswatch or Tell?) just after he got out of detention. But hey, what the need! Your mind is set up.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
We the IGBOS have decided that it is GMB's turn to assume power next year.
GEJ can come back after 2023.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by FreeGlobe(f): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Win or lose Obiagelli heads out next year. Too much insults of this forum.
you already saw the handwriting. smart of you.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP, pride goes before a fall...watch it! Even Okupe can't boast dis time around about a landslide victory...it's going to be a close call! Anyway ur moniker isn't popular..so don't be scared, I won't watch out 4u after feb 14..gringrin

Coward-like TANoid..claiming 'sitting on the fence' angryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Dannyset(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
The op think he can dcv us by saying he's sitting on d fence, when all his comment is tilted towards seeing Buhari lose. We know people like u and ur cronies. U see dos guys u mentioned; Berem, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, and Barcanista, are Nigerians who know the CHANGE Nigeria needs. If ur an hypocrite hiding behind tribe n religion sentiment, then, that's ur own cup of tea. We want CHANGE, but if we are denied of it in 2015, we still won't stop asking for it. But to think some people would bury their head in shame, then, its u guys that should be ashame for ur level of thinking.
SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by stebell(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
@ OP, they will not only deactivate their account, get new monikers, they will even try to shut down Nland like they tried doing after the Ekiti Election.

They know Buhari is past tense and so they try to repackage him to suite modern tym but it won't work.

GEJ rocks
Buhari succks.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LogicPower(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP

- - NOR ARE YOU OBJECTIVE, otherwise you would have listed some names of equally die-hard supporters of GEJ and asked the SAME QUESTIONS, i.e. whether they would bury their heads in shame or deactivate their accounts if their presidential candidate (GEJ) loses the election.

Only the gullible person would read your post and believe that you are a neutral person who is 'just curious'!

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by brownlord: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Yes I don hear you. Same thing brownlord said to deceive his parents. undecided

So wetin be my own inside this one berem?

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogicPower:

- - NOR ARE YOU OBJECTIVE, otherwise you would have listed some names of equally die-hard supporters of GEJ and asked the SAME QUESTIONS, i.e. whether they would bury their heads in shame or deactivate their accounts if their presidential candidate (GEJ) loses the election.

Only the gullible person would read your post and believe that you are a neutral person who is 'just curious'!
don't mind the liar
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
OP, pride goes before a fall...watch it! Even Okupe can't boast dis time around about a landslide victory...it's going to be a close call! Anyway ur moniker isn't popular..so don't be scared, I won't watch out 4u after feb 14..gringrin

Coward-like TANoid..claiming 'sitting on the fence' angryangryangry
the emboldened is a term I ain't familiar with. Mind breaking it down?

I'M PARTY-LESS
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dannyset:
The op think he can dcv us by saying he's sitting on d fence, when all his comment is tilted towards seeing Buhari lose. We know people like u and ur cronies. U see dos guys u mentioned; Berem, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, and Barcanista, are Nigerians who know the CHANGE Nigeria needs. If ur an hypocrite hiding behind tribe n religion sentiment, then, that's ur own cup of tea. We want CHANGE, but if we are denied of it in 2015, we still won't stop asking for it. But to think some people would bury their head in shame, then, its u guys that should be ashame for ur level of thinking.
SAI BUHARI
any party that wins is okay by me. I've been unbiased in criticising the two main competing parties. Just so you know. And may I re-iterate that I'M PARTY-LESS
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
LogicPower:

I singled out these popular APC supporters cos you see them on any thread that has to do with the impending election. I barely see PDP supporters campaigning on most threads on this forum. So if you think I'm a PDP supporter or that i'm being biased, think again. Perhaps I'm the one who has the progress of this country at heart. APC and PDP are birds of same feather.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
berem:
cheesy cheesy
welcome ma'am.

Please Answer my question
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
these are popular names on this forum known for their die-hard support for APC flag bearer(buhari). What would happen to these usernames if it turns out that their presidential candidate(buhari) lost the election? Would they bury their head in shame by deactivating?
Just curious.

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP

But u are for Jonathan right?
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by KingTom(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
stebell:
@ OP, they will not only deactivate their account, get new monikers, they will even try to shut down Nland like they tried doing after the Ekiti Election.

They know Buhari is past tense and so they try to repackage him to suite modern tym but it won't work.

GEJ rocks
Buhari succks.
On the contrary
Buhari Rules
GEJ drools
grin grin grin
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
the emboldened is a term I ain't familiar with. Mind breaking it down?

I'M PARTY-LESS
You said you are party-less and sitting on the fence! Are you aware of the implication?
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by mentorandfriend(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
I admire your passion and optimism as regards the forthcoming presidential election. I guess you're not based in the east cos if you are, it should have occured to you that virtually all easterner supports jonathan. A red flag for buhari I guess
All easterners support Jonathan? Abeg speak for yourself alone. I reside in the east and I'm voting the peerless General. So will many of my friends. So speak for yourself.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
You said you are party-less and sitting on the fence! Are you aware of the implication?
mind revealing to me?
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
mentorandfriend:
All easterners support Jonathan? Abeg speak for yourself alone. I reside in the east and I'm voting the peerless General. So will many of my friends. So speak for yourself.
you're obviously not in the east
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by maestroferddi: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
We're putting our best now, but if Nigerians don't want Buhari, then I'll surely be less here, bow out and sidon look. As General once said to a Hausa reporter: 'People learn more when they feel it in their bodies.'
My man, it might be hard to swallow but Buhari is not winning the forthcoming election.

It is not as if Jonathan is such a fantastic option but then Buhari has just so many issues. His candidacy is majorly driven by emotion and the usual desire of certain northern elements to see power returned to the north.

Check am now! Buhari among some 170 Nigerians. Is it not disconcerting to envisage a Buhari presidency in 2014? Would Nigeria be moving forward or retrogressing?

Forget this corruption shibboleth he has beaten into a cliché. It is all fantasy and no practicality.

2 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
welcome ma'am.

Please Answer my question
I have answered your question.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by QuiverBox(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
these are popular names on this forum known for their die-hard support for APC flag bearer(buhari). What would happen to these usernames if it turns out that their presidential candidate(buhari) lost the election? Would they bury their head in shame by deactivating?
Just curious.

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP

Infact OP you really spoke my mind.

I have wondered the same too.

In 2011, aisha2 was a die hard Buhari Supporter, immediately after the 2011 Presidential Poll, aisha2 was no where to be found.

I really hope the same fate does not await the people you mentioned.

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Infact OP you really spoke my mind.

I have wondered the same too.

In 2011, aisha2 was a die hard Buhari Supporter, immediately after the 2011 Presidential Poll, aisha2 was no where to be found.

I really hope the same fate does not await the people you mentioned.

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli
Aisha2 may not be in politics section any longer but she's very active in family section. I don't she would be able to withstand the insults and attacks by the Jonathanians in this section. Apart from I,Obiagelli and Desola,is there any other female active member here ? NO!!
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Gbawe2: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
@OP.

With all due respect I must say you are a child. A very immature one for that matter. Why call out a few posters and expose them to ridicule and insults because of your own immature and failed approach to life ? These posters are all patriotic Nigerians who joined this forum to discuss a wide spectrum of issues that affects their beloved nation as proud citizens do the world over.

How dare you then insinuate their existence on NL is Buhari-centred? Did they join NL exclusively because of Buhari? What manner of upside-down thinking would then make you suggest they should feel shame and/or deactivate their accounts if Buhari loses? Does this not show you are a simpleton beholden to the worship of mortal men and women lkie Buhari, GEJ et al while balanced folks like the posters you named understand that Buhari and others are a means to an end with the end being good leadership?

These posters want Buhari to win because he will deliver a better Nigeria for all of us and generations unborn. Affiliations with the General is not the totality of their identity and is not a do-or-die relationship. You desperate GEJ fans should just pack it in. No one is fooled by your deceitful "I am not APC or PDP" lies. You enemies of Nigeria's progress only deserve pity because you are losers who will have the privilege of watching Nigeria become great under leaders who are on the side of the people and can stand up to and defeat those holding Nigeria back. Nigeria, to your shame, will overcome with the sort of leaders the PDP has always rejected in favour of business-as-usual stooges like GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by QuiverBox(f): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
berem:
Aisha2 may not be in politics section any longer but she's very active in family section. I don't she would be able to withstand the insults and attacks by the Jonathanians in this section. Apart from I,Obiagelli and Desola,is there any other female active member here ? NO!!

Ok, Its nice to know.

Its good we really understand that the Politic that is done in the "Real World" ( Nigeria) is actually different from the one we play On Nairaland. So much Insult here.

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by HzRF(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Win or lose Obiagelli heads out next year. Too much insults of this forum.

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by mentorandfriend(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
cheesy
LieDetector:
you're obviously not in the east
Issorite.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
QuiverBox:

Ok, Its nice to know.

Its good we really understand that the Politic that is done in the "Real World" ( Nigeria) is actually different from the one we play On Nairaland. So much Insult here.

well,it mind not be different. I think Nairaland is a reflection of what happens in the real world depending on the scenario. As for the insults,it has become the norm on NL
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
mind revealing to me?
"Every onlooker is either a coward of a traitor." – Franz Fanon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso / 487 Federal Agencies To Guzzle N2 Trillion / How Trump's Iran Bombing Will Affect Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.