Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job (23889 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff Gives Fat Officers 3 Months Deadline To Lose Weight / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / PHCN Staff Gives Testinomy In Church, Their " Goliath" Is Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by lalasticlala(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
By BAMIDELE OGUNDANA

Abuja big babe and a prominent staff of the National Assembly, Chichi Akparanta, recently lost about fifty million Naira to conmen who posed as prophets. According to the report, she gave them the money in about eight instalments with the largest amount of five million Naira being given sometimes early in November. City People gathered that they had informed her that she was going to lose her job and that in less than two weeks after losing her job she would also lose two of her kids who are abroad schooling.

Based on this, and with the way they got her as well as her details correctly, she was said to have truly believed them to be men of God. After they had fleeced her of about fifty million Naira, they tried killing her when she was no longer forthcoming with money. They gave her acid in a container claiming it was a special solution that would reveal to her who was behind her problems. They then asked her to mix it with any soft drink and take it around midnight. Somehow while in the process of mixing the acid the liquid poured on the ground and she was surprised by what she saw as the acid ate up the rug in her room.

She then decided to try it on other things and to her surprise it was the same as the corrosive nature of the acid woke her up to the reality that she would have died instantly if she had followed the instructions of the fake prophet.Curiously, when she called one of them to find out why they had to do that to her the reply she got was a question wondering if she was still alive as she was expected to be dead.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/national-assembly-big-babe-chichi-akparanta-loses-n50million-to-fake-prophet/
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by DeHero1: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
She did not lose.... It's our money anyway!

Thank God she's alive to make restitution.

I hate politics... I dislike politicians!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by D9ty7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Fifty wetin? Fifty million? Jeeeeesu mi o! I yaff die. National assembly member or staff?
I giff up!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
good news,what of those men who lost millions,and those Wemen that lost husband couple with HBP,KARMA
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by enoqueen: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
na waoh!
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
2015 Objective.. become a Man of God or a Babalawo.. I cannot allow Nigeria destroy my destiny in 2015 grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by 2oby: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
tank God she didn't die. Jona u c ur life ! corruption everywhere. she can even come out to say it. imagin ! chai...chai !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Redoil: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
I see nothing wrong with that and that is the önly way these thieves can be fleece. Boys are not smilling.
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by BossAyuk: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
voltron:
2015 Objective.. become a Man of God or a Babalawo.. I cannot allow Nigeria destroy my destiny in 2015 grin grin grin grin
The most lucrative business now in NIGERIA currently is church...Every house is now a church in my street grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lolz..d woman dull biko.shuo
She was spending freely because the money wasnt hers genuinely..

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by englishmart(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
and she didn't see me?
I'm a very real prophet

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Doortun(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ole gbe, ole gbaa ( thieves will always steal from thieves)

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
If she paid in 8 installments and the largest installment was 5 million naira, the total amount she paid must have been less than ₦40 million.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by dunkem21(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Seun:
If she paid in 8 installments and the largest installment was 5 million naira, the total amount she paid must have been less than 40 million naira.

Your brain dey dia. These fifth columnists don't bother to cross check their facts before feeding the populace with half truths.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by engrflames: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by AfricanApple(f): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
that is what happens if you put a human between yourself and god
thank god for her life, this is a lesson and I hope she learned

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by opyzy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
That's Nigeria politics for us, our politicians are too desperate
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok...what about those fake prophets running to aso XXXX with fake prophecies that he would win next year's election on landslide undecided

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by hazyfm: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Funny
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by holatin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hahahahaha d pastors go be like
Maga don pay
Shout halleluyah.
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Jostico: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
idiot make dem tie her flog i.d.i.o.t
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by martincbarton: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
staff

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Lilaex: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
So
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
A country that includes the likes of Jonathan,Kumuyi,TB Joshua,Adeboye and co is bound to be corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by holatin(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Religion is now d surest way to dupe people.

God is so gentle.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by LMAyedun(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
There is something wrong with this News...
She paid 8 times and the largest she ever paid was 5M at a time..?

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by cold(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
So how did this story go public? Did she confess or what?
Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
Curiously, when she called one of them to find out why they had to do that to her the reply she got was a question wondering if she was still alive as she was expected to be dead.

Nigeria is being run by the mentally disabled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Gives N50 Million To Fake Prophets To Save Her Job by kennosklint(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos / Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.