Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' (23849 Views)

Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by nairavsdollars(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Ekiti State, Alhaji Kamal Ladejobi, on Monday said the state has suffered untold retrogression under Governor Ayo Fayose in the last four years owing to the failure of the governor to update himself with happenings in the country through the dailies.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ladejobi said the governor only relies on social media and online platforms to get his news and thereafter issue statements and make comments without verifying the authenticity of the news.

He said this is very evident in comments made by the governor wnich is always off the mark and has made Ekiti a laughing stock among other states.

” I know the governor very well. Those working with him said he has not read a single newspaper since he became governor”.

” They said Lere Olayinka, his Special Adviser on New Media told him the world no longer read newspapers and so the governor only make comments based on anything he sees online and social media pages”.

While expressing confidence that APC will triumph in Saturday’s governorship election, the APC chieftain said the people of the state who are tired of Fayose will never allow his stooge, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka to continue in office.

” I don’t see how PDP can win. Ekiti people are intellectuals. They are not stupid. Having grounded the state in the last four years, you now want to impose your Deputy who is not a politician, who is not even interested in becoming governor on them so you can continue ruling from the backdoor. How is that going to work here?” he asked.

Read more https://independent.ng/fayose-has-not-read-any-newspaper-in-the-last-four-years-apc-chieftain/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by babyfaceafrica: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
but he has touched pomo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by CharlotteFlair: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC and cheap propaganda. Tufiakwa!

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by emmie14: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
APC and cheap propaganda. Tufiakwa!
Authentic Tufiakwa my sister. What is in Nigeria dailies? News? Lai Mohammed and Adesina? Liespaper is what is existing and that is the reason my governor refused to touch them. Weldon chief executive.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Thejustw14(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC ati PDP.:!!:.Ori yin ti yi.:!!:.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by yarimo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
No wonder FAYOSE and LERE OLAYINKA always speak thrash

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lai Mohammed has not spoken a single truth since he became minister.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by abeyaktech: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cheap PROPAGANDA. To be sincere voting for APC is like voting for death.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by nairavsdollars(f): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Yes na and bole (roasted plantain)

babyfaceafrica:
but he has touched pomo

2 Likes

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by badjack(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Frankly Fayose was a mistake that was imposed on Ekiti people. He tend to believe that he is the only knowledgeable Ekiti man. That is very funny.
He talks rubbish and have no focus. A governor sharing rice and #500 to people under the stomach infrastructure thing but owing months of salary to workers. How will the state economy grow? Very unfortunate that some people take him serious.
Fayemi tried for Ekiti state. He may have made slight mistakes but he is a better person based on track records.
Ekitites should redeem their state now. Vote Fayemi.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
badjack:
Frankly Fayose was a mistake that was imposed on Ekiti people. He tend to believe that he us the only knowledgeable Ekiti man. That is very funny.
He talks rubbish and have no focus. A governor sharing rice and #500 to people under the stomach infrastructure thing but owing months of salary to workers. How will the state economy grow? Very unfortunate that some people take him serious.
Fayemi tried for Ekiti state. He may have made slight mistakes but he is a better person based on track records.
so that Fulani herdsmen can return abi?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by badjack(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
so that Fulani herdsmen can return abi?
For your mind Fayose is the one stopping herdsmen. Confuse yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by SalamRushdie: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
So you depend on Newspapers that are always late with news for news

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by 4laferarri(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
And some grown-up men will believe this....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by 4laferarri(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
badjack:
Frankly Fayose was a mistake that was imposed on Ekiti people. He tend to believe that he is the only knowledgeable Ekiti man. That is very funny.

people like u are the reason why Nigeria is practicing a recycling system of government

After being voted out for poor performance now u want him to come back.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by badjack(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
4laferarri:

people like u are the reason why Nigeria is practicing a recycling system of government

After being voted out for poor performance now u want him to come back.

Which poor performance are we talking about? Was it very clear to that the election that brought your Fayose in was rigged in his favour. Check your facts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by 4laferarri(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
badjack:

Which poor performance are we talking about? Was it very clear to that the election that brought your Fayose in was rigged in his favour. Check your facts.

I have checked but can't find anything like that....I will appreciate if u can give me a link,,,,...

and how easy do u think it will be for Fayose to rig when Fayemi was in power,..

If that is not mission impossible then tell me what it is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by whatmoreng: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
APC will not kill person oooi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by badjack(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
4laferarri:

I have checked but can't find anything like that....I will appreciate if u can give me a link,,,,...

and how easy do u think it will be for Fayose to rig when Fayemi was in power,..

If that is not mission impossible then tell me what it is.
Sorry you just started following politics lately. I don't want to debate with you. Let Ekiti people decide.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by agbangam: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
badjack:

Sorry you just started following politics lately. I don't want to debate with you. Let Ekiti people decide.

Stop replying those PDP children, by saturday dey will all keep shut. Same Fayose dat have 11 pictures of unconscious PMB , same dat collected over #1Billion from santa claus GEJ and his ATM Dansuki to rig 2014 election with Federal might and army. Relax, let dem keep supporting rubbish like i said from sunday dis week dem go all shut up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Tarzan360(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy What do u have in nigerian papers that a smart governor like fayose will read? or u are mistaken him for lie mohammed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Amumaigwe: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
nairavsdollars:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) in Ekiti State, Alhaji Kamal Ladejobi, on Monday said the state has suffered untold retrogression under Governor Ayo Fayose in the last four years owing to the failure of the governor to update himself with happenings in the country through the dailies.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ladejobi said the governor only relies on social media and online platforms to get his news and thereafter issue statements and make comments without verifying the authenticity of the news.

He said this is very evident in comments made by the governor wnich is always off the mark and has made Ekiti a laughing stock among other states.

” I know the governor very well. Those working with him said he has not read a single newspaper since he became governor”.

” They said Lere Olayinka, his Special Adviser on New Media told him the world no longer read newspapers and so the governor only make comments based on anything he sees online and social media pages”.

While expressing confidence that APC will triumph in Saturday’s governorship election, the APC chieftain said the people of the state who are tired of Fayose will never allow his stooge, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka to continue in office.

” I don’t see how PDP can win. Ekiti people are intellectuals. They are not stupid. Having grounded the state in the last four years, you now want to impose your Deputy who is not a politician, who is not even interested in becoming governor on them so you can continue ruling from the backdoor. How is that going to work here?” he asked.

Read more https://independent.ng/fayose-has-not-read-any-newspaper-in-the-last-four-years-apc-chieftain/

Buhari and other APC governors that are all editors of newspapers, how far na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by lobell: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahaha, he is making the news and you guys are reading it.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by kaen1317: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Has your Baba touched a single book since he was born?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahahaha. He's being talking like zomby without checking.

2 Likes

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by frank417: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oga newspaper what have you done? have you even openly come out to advice buhari on the killings?
like someone actually need "newspaper" to know what is happening in Nigeria.

go back to the village Oga!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Firefire(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Members of terrorist organization called APC making useless statement as usual.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Make i no tok wettin dey my mind sha
Re: Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' by PointZerom: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Your news papers are full of bloody news. From Benue to Taraba to Plateau.

From Omenka running to East for safety to ngeneukwenu and sarkin screaming 'Sai barber. Even Buhari has not touched Aishawo's breast since he became president.

Cc Immhotep Lzza shalomc madridguy sarrki

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban / Arewa Traders Association For Tinubu & Shettima Inaugurated In Abuja / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.